Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money as a graphic designer

Graphics designing is a powerful skill to know and one can easily make a fortune from it. I have a friend that makes over 100$ a month just by designing cards, banners, etc. I envy him because I will become an asset combined with my writing skills. I'm a writer and he is a designer

Advertisement Placeholder
The average graphic designer makes $50,000 in the United States. Highly skilled and experienced designers can average $80,000 while graphic designers just starting out average $30,000.
It is interesting that it attracts the amount of benefits to the thread, as it is really motivating for those who have that ability. I personally like it but have not developed it, only a few subjects in college.
Graphic design skill is one of profitable skills I can advise a person to learn. As a professional graphic designer,you can take your skill to freelance websites such fiverr, people per hour, cryptoper,etc to earn fortunes.

Indeed, there are many places where graphic design is in high demand, online and offline. And the profits are rewarding, when it is done with quality and efficiency.

Last edited:
When I started in the forum I lacked a lot of knowledge of the internet world, here I have learned a lot (I still lack), something I learned is that graphic design and web design are different, I thought it was the same and that it was executed by the same graphic designer.
They are two different things indeed . I was only explaining that the online world have opened opportunities to many graphical works . People with the right skills make money from it.

I agree with you that graphics designing are no longer lucrative as it's used to be because a lot of people now have smart phone that can be used to do some basics design like banners and flyers.

Seriously, it's actually very easy for you to earn money or make money as a graphic designer because there is a lot of work that can actually do and be able to make money without even stressing yourself too much.

They are two different things indeed . I was only explaining that the online world have opened opportunities to many graphical works . People with the right skills make money from it.
Totally different, also the opportunities are multiple online, I understood perfectly your publication @Josemendez. I just wanted to share that over time I have been increasing my knowledge and learning the differences in certain topics.

A friend of mine is actually a graphic designer and from his testimony, I think the business is quite lucrative for him. He has travelled alot to hold appointment and business dealings with various customers. So I think it's still a lucrative business

The graphics design job is still in demand. A lot of graphic designers prefer to work with brands and film companies. Graphics design is more than creating logos nowadays, there are so many branches of graphic design now.

Either offline or online, you can still make lots of money as a graphics designer. You just need to be very good at what you do in order to succeed.

Fivrr and Canva can be the best options for that though I have not been successful I have tried and it's fun but very competitive you would think that graphic design is not for everyone but you will be shocked at how many people do it

I don't think that has reduced the hunt for graphic designers, excellent graphics is beyond just an ordinary click, lots of strong softwares that need tutoring and expertise are used to create real attractive graphics

Fivrr and Canva can be the best options for that though I have not been successful I have tried and it's fun but very competitive you would think that graphic design is not for everyone but you will be shocked at how many people do it
You are right, graphic design is not for everyone, but being a very demanded skill many people are determined to learn and offer their services. Which often does not help because there are excellent professionals and prefer to request their services than a novice or lack of skill.

There are a lot of skill people can make money from but I always believe that graphic designing is always an outdated skill, a lot of people are doing it and they are very familiar with it.

Now, that technology has given rise to more options and reducing the roles graphic designers pay one way to make profit is by taking a tutorial class online

Now graphic is very easy to understand,with the help of online applications and video one can learn graphics what Amaze me the most is it still pays

Making money as a graphics designer is one of the best ways to make money online now. If you are really good at this job you can get continous jobs on different freelance website

Until recently, a graphic designer was in high demand. Companies would hire a graphic designer to design a variety of things, such as logos, brochures, posters, advertisements, and even social media profiles and covers. With the evolution of online graphic creation tools that allow you to design graphics with a few clicks, graphic design is accessible to many, but it is still very lucrative and in high demand.
Graphic designer is in high demand because most work that is done is done online and there are several online work that requires graphic design, so graphic designer make money either through offline or online

Graphics designing is one of the major online skill in great demand this days. This is a type of online skill one can call an evergreen one. If you are very good at this, it could really make you a lot money online

Graphic designer is in high demand because most work that is done is done online and there are several online work that requires graphic design, so graphic designer make money either through offline or online
That's right, when I made that publication I lacked some knowledge. Today I understand the importance of the graphic designer and his or her reach, making this skill in high demand anytime, anywhere.

So many sites have readymade templates for different designs. If I needed design, I would go to canva to get some some templates for free. I just needed to do little editing with simple clicks of the button. I wonder how graphic designs is steal of high demand despite the handy websites like canva.

Graphic designing as a skill is one of the top sought after in the freelancing, it's not easy too as there would be lots of competition no doubt but when perfected it's a good opportunity to make money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds