Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money as a graphic designer

I learned photoshop, freehand and corel draw just because I could earn as a graphic designer. However, after some time I figured that this is not my field. Before you try something, you need to be sure if that's what you actually want to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes guys. This is the part of trending 21st century jobs that can fetch you a lot of money. Even as a graphic designer you need not to search for a job as freelancing jobs is enough for earning.

Now adays graphic designer do not just involve in doing graphic design but they do some online jobs, involve lucrative designs that is profitable

I learned photoshop, freehand and corel draw just because I could earn as a graphic designer. However, after some time I figured that this is not my field. Before you try something, you need to be sure if that's what you actually want to do.
Learning graphic design is a good skill that can fetch people that I will need some good amount of money but just something about graphic designing in my country that I do not like which is the fact that a lot of people do not patronise them and so making the skill less attractive for people to learn.

There are so many aspects of graphic designer right now and I will advise you to choose a particular one you are more passionate about and be very good in it. That would make your employers to always trust your ability.

Yeah, there's much money in graphic designing...if one can enroll in the skill and acquire it, you're sure good to go. Just get the full establishment.

In my opinion, people are too lazy to learn skills. They do not want to learn skills yet want to make a lot of money. Graphic designing is a good skills to earn money online or offline. But not everyone will succeed.

There's no use mincing words here. Graphic designing is a hot cake. It's like cookies. This line of expertise is really paying out big time. I'll explore this in time to come.

I really want to go into the business as an online work, although the market is facing a lot of competition but I do believe that with my progress I would be able to earn from it anyway

Graphics designing is a high in demand online gig this days as you must have noticed. People and organizations will oaybvery high for your services more so if you are very good and creative

Graphics designing is one of the most profitable way of making Lot of money online without further stress of consulting others to assist your but it depends on your ability to come out with something that will really attract the attention of people.

Have just completed my apprenticeship as a graphic designer and am still waiting for my first job to get paid, but graphic design is a good profession and it pays well

Graphic designing is a good skill that leads yo a lucrative business .they are still high in demand but more graphic designers are coming in day by day

Until recently, a graphic designer was in high demand. Companies would hire a graphic designer to design a variety of things, such as logos, brochures, posters, advertisements, and even social media profiles and covers. With the evolution of online graphic creation tools that allow you to design graphics with a few clicks, graphic design is accessible to many, but it is still very lucrative and in high demand.
over here, a lot of people who are into graphic design packages are still getting high demands and making money.
Yes, we have access to graphic tools online, but they are mostly downloaded by those into graphic design.
I will say its still lucrative and of high demand.

Graphics designing is a high in demand online gig this days as you must have noticed. People and organizations will oaybvery high for your services more so if you are very good and creative
The rate at which the graphic design is highly demanded is very high right now and I believe that anyone that goes into that business would definitely make it very much because of a high demand.

I think graphic design is still very much in high demand and it is very lucrative. One can really make money taking this as a part-time or full time job. I have been planning to learn this skills which I know it will come to pass soon. That is just my opinion.

Have just completed my apprenticeship as a graphic designer and am still waiting for my first job to get paid, but graphic design is a good profession and it pays well
You can say that again. As long as you know what you're doing and you're able to create quality services and beat the competitive market then making money from it won't be a problem

I agree with you that graphics designing are no longer lucrative as it's used to be because a lot of people now have smart phone that can be used to do some basics design like banners and flyers.
Very true, I happen to have noticed it also and due to that it as forced me to make a decision and it can be very challenging especially when it is a skill you started some time ago then the market gets over flooded. Are you a designer

You’ll have the chance to get a piece of the market share. What’s also important, selling comics as digital products will let you avoid the challenges traditional publishers face: the need to cover the costs of physical stores or convince people to pay for shipping when they order online.

I think that graphic designers are still making reasonable amounts of income from their various jobs because people still patronize them.
Every business organisation is making use of the services of graphic designer today which makes it a very hot prospects skills in the market that most company can't do without.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds