Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my own point of view, job and business are very important in a man life, but I believe business is far better than job and I will choose business. Because I will never get tired of business and business will always grow but as for job, at a point in time in a man life you will be week and tired

Advertisement Placeholder
Jobs comes with time and age limit. No one can work with another person forever. Business is owned and control by an individual. And there's no durability in it. In as much as the owner is healthy and alive. Business could even pass the baton to his or her surbodinate depending on how loyal the person is.

depends on what kind you are talking about. If the job pays well and still offers me the opportunity to focus on other things I would definitely go for it. I do not want a business that would take all my time. The

I'd choose a life time business over a job anyday and anytime. I own a sneakers business and it gives me a lot of time to do other things too unlike sitting in an office and collecting a set amount over month. Well it might work for you try it

I would prefer a lifetime business, i love to handle businesses due to my high management and leadership skills, i have been able to handle personal human resources and i understand how planning and budgeting is driven, the only problem in starting business is just the capital which may not be available and that's why some of us settled for paying jobs for the meantime.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
I will always prefer a business rather than a job. A business is what you can control through out your lifetime but a job is for a limited because of some factors like your age, strength and enthusiasm

I will always prefer a business rather than a job. A business is what you can control through out your lifetime but a job is for a limited because of some factors like your age, strength and enthusiasm
yeah that is the reason why i prefer doing business because one more thing that i cannot under someone , i have a bossy nature also , that is why business has plus point .

The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

As for me, I would go for business rather than working for others for wages or salary. No one can reach his/her full potentials working for others. Working for others is synonymous to cat and rat race.

A lifetime business would be the best, working on your own, being your own boss and employing unemployed people to your business, you can be sack from the job but your business will always be there for you, you relax, flex and sleep at your own convenience unlike a job

A lifetime business that will continue giving you returns is better than job. A business will last and even taken over by the family but for a job it's only by chance if you gets to the retirement stage and if its government own paid gratuity but private, sack can even happen

Business of course. Come to think of it, how long will one keep working? The salary is never enough. But with your business you are able to do so much more. Infact a lifetime business can give birth to other businesses.

I will prefer a life time p business than a job because because if you're working as a government worker you may not be able to make enough money to take care of your need but if you have a profitable business that generate you of constant profit it will be better than government work.

Did you just say life time job? Who in his right senses would prefer to be working for another person all his or her life? Allowing the person to control his or her financial growth by what he pays his as salary? I rather have my own business then keep being a slave to another man's job. Heaven will never allow it.

Job comes with little or no financial risk, while a much greater risk is involved in industry. One can also end up losing their personal assets in times of financial distress in businesses, while those with a job can still enjoy the satisfaction of going home and surviving on their savings for the time being.

There are levels in businesses and likewise in jobs. It actually depends on the kind of business or the kind of job you do. Some who do lifetime jobs are way better than some who are into business and vise versa. So you may have to be specific about the nature of job or business you mean.

Local Business Consulting.​

If you’ve developed valuable skill sets or certifications within your industry over the years, consider putting your skills to use in your free time by offering your consulting services to local business owners. Whether you’re an expert marketer, business strategist, or manufacturing aficionado, there’s likely a local business owner who’s willing to pay you to help them solve an issue with their company.

I prefer a lifetime business being an employee one can get retrenched at any time, applying the use of sole proprietorship is still the very best,you invest alone and share your profit alone,having a job there is a fixed amount of money you earn but when you have a business,the larger you invest,the larger you earn so I believe one can get richer quick than having a job

Business is the best for me, no matter how you are rewarding your full time job may be there's one thing that's more meaningful than great pay solid benefit: work your self.
Choose the path enterprenuership is without a doubt riskier that being content with 9- 10 job, and requires way more sacrifices.

I believe it's most people's dream to have their own business.
Having your own Business seems to be the best but the truth is that not everyone can have their own business.

Some people don't have all it takes to run a business successfully, so they are best at having a paid employment.

Job accompanies practically zero monetary danger while life time business includes a lot more serious danger. In the midst of monetary emergency in life time business, one can likewise wind up losing their own resources while the one with a task can generally appreciate the fulfillment of returning home and live on its investment funds for time being.so I prefer life time business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds