Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me I will rather choice business than job because you will be please and handle your business properly and also find a way it's going to grow bigger than anything and also you will have rest of mind without someone shouting at you or fired you

This is possible when you have the means to do this. One thing that is quite necessary to starting any business is capital. When you have zero capital or capital that is not enough to start any business, I don't think picking to start a business is logical.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to use and go for business because a lots of time it's always easy to transmit ones business to the children and for job immediately you die or retire your job will go along with it so it's always good to have business in place of job at any moment in time

Job will make you a leaving but profit from business will make you a fortune.the above statement is very true because I have not seen anybody that got rich working for someone but I have seen many business people becoming rich.i will advice you to choose business.

Business is not for everybody. Not everyone wants to own a business or wants to be an entrepreneur. Some just love the routine that a job provides or a particular way of life and dressing and that is fine too. But for me, it will be business all day. Financial independence that stems to generations can be had from a business; hardly from jobs.
[automerge]1612457940[/automerge]
Business is not for everybody. Not everyone wants to own a business or wants to be an entrepreneur. Some just love the routine that a job provides or a particular way of life and dressing and that is fine too. But for me, it will be business all day. Financial independence that stems to generations can be had from a business; hardly from jobs.

I would go for business anytime any day because business gives you a sense of satisfaction knowing you are building for yourself and family.

Also with business you can have breaks to be with family anytime you want

Lifetime business or job are both good but life time business is more preferable to lifetime job. Because a job will at some point stop due to retirement but life time business will continue.

A job and a business are essentially the same thing. It just depends on perspectives, to you as a worker it's a job. To the owner of the business, it's a business that provides for his needs and has to be maintained. I think both are required for the world to function properly, we can't all have businesses.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
For me, business of course. Chances are very soon that you will achieve financial freedom in business. At work, you are obliged to attend 5-6 days a week, while in buainess you hold your time, and you are still the boss, unlike being an employee, you have a lot to consider every day; Wake up early, prepare for work, co-commute, still remember the reaction and the boss will tell you when you are late. Isn't it stressful to be an employee?

Starting a business is one of the wisest decisions one can ever make. I know many people who got jobs and later retired, they became wretched that is one of the problems with getting a job.
The problem with starting a business is lack of capital.
That is the reason why i am working very hard to own my own business.

The best thing for me is a business, I don't want to be a salary earner because any thing can happen at anytime and get suspended, and I don't be under any body. If I have my own business to be my own boss, I want to have a freedom to decide on whatever I want.

I think business is best as compared to job that may be high profitable. The reason is that in job you look like a customer, but in business you are boss. In job, you work under other owners and in business, many workers work under your observations and you can earn millions, billions in business if you're interested and work hard on it that not possible in any job.

A life time job is what I would definitely choose. No job is guaranteed 100% neither is business too but there is an assurance you can’t be laid off no matter what in your business. If a company doesn’t run on it’s required cost again they can decide to reduce staff and this is simply done by laying few off just to generate more money from the salary they pay them. Your business belongs to you and you get more money than what you are going to get from salary.

The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

The business world is quite better in the long run. Beside being your own boss, the business world offers flexibility. You can also grow at your own pace and entertain no fear of job lost.

I would not like to get bored doing the same thing for so long, so I would rather get a job and after my retirement, I'll venture into a business. However it is advisable to being to plan the kind of business you intend to into before retirement.

Business is worth valuable to salary job. If it what you manage yourself you have the full control over it. Daily or weekly earning is what you will be expecting in return. Unlike job you're been paid monthly. The bad side of it you can be fired at anytime. So invest in your own business and be the boss of yourself.

There is no job or business for a life time. But that which I can do for majority of my life would be business. Online or offline, business is the best compared to job because of it's result.

Job has advantages in such a way that you don't bear losses or go into debt, but have seen cases where people work any yet don't get paid due to one thing or the other usually at small scale organization. But I would pick business because, what is yours is yours if you can build up your business properly you can even pass it down to your children and generation to come

I also prefer business to job. In business, you have no limitation to what you can earn. As a matter of fact, if the business flourishes well, you could make the amount a salary earner is earning per month in a day.

Life Time business or job both are very necessary. Business can not be compared to job that has fixed salary.
Business men are stinkingly rich because business does not have a fixed earnings. It is only in business that there is an unlimited acquisition of wealth.

It depends on what makes you happy and fulfilled. Some persons get fulfilled just by creating stuffs and seeing people appreciate it in terms of monetary returns while some people get fulfillment by assisting in building an organization from the bottom to the top. Therefore, if establishing a lifetime business gives you fulfillment and a sense of financial security then go for it but if otherwise then you know getting a job is just right for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds