Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have your own business, you get to earn for life through that business and it can't be closed down except by you. However a job can be taken away from you at any time. So for me I prefer business to job

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are valuable for sure yet I prefer business. Business is more passionable than regular company job. You can change whatever you want as you are admin here. You can even have multiple different niche business too.

They are family here is something people have failed to understand overtime and that face this jump makes you a living business makes you welding life you wish to live the rest of your life again cuz my mum don't you think you're leaving the life of a slave you are supposed to go out with me and start of something that would feature a fortuner something that will make you a better the early and with something to show all your requirements that will call you with little or nothing to show for it

I think business is better than job. I would like to own business over a job. If I will my own business it will be better to work under someone. If you have own business you can get better profit. Through investment you can make bigger your business.

Business is a always way better than to keep working for another person. The question is why keep working for another person when you can set up your own business and work for yourself? Unless you have no idea of what business you want to do or that you have no money to start up the business of your choice but you can always save up to start.

Business is all about meeting someone's need and satisfying someone's want while in a job you meet someone's need and satisfy his want. Business is a call to higher service and is the lifeblood of any economy while getting a job means you want to look forward to paying your bills.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
If struggling going into a business and not having a capital to start with then you can first find a job that pays off financial aid and can save for the future business it can be like having a job then getting a business, and if the business have the ability to get all your need then time to focus on it.

If you have the capital to startup a business, I will preferred building business than having a job. Having a job doesn't ha e security, you can fired at anytime why because it's not yours but having business nobody can fire you except yourself, you determine what todo and what not todo.

Lifetime business is very important more than a job. in a job you can only wait until the month end before you see a money some time the salary you are being paid will not be enough for the family. But in time after business at anytime you can have you money as long as your business is moving .business can help you to interact with different people today and can make you to be helpful for the society at large.

Anybody at right age can do business, but not all people can work or do job. You see, its good to work first for you to gained the required skills and knowledge for you do business. Even capital is also important. So I chose job first before business.

If struggling going into a business and not having a capital to start with then you can first find a job that pays off financial aid and can save for the future business it can be like having a job then getting a business, and if the business have the ability to get all your need then time to focus on it.
Some people who are not yet with any idea on how to go about theur own business see up, which will be in power to make the people happy with how the government is ever considering how to help such people. You can start by teaching them how to get a business plan

I choose a lifetime businness over job.i rather go for something is guaranteed for life.a job could either be with private where there is no pension or with government where payment of pension is now hard.

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being.

Lifetime business is simply the best in a sense that it's inheritable by your relation but job just don't worth it at times since one will have to retire, or resign or even get sacked by the so called boss which might left ones life in misery.

Of course business is the best thing to have if you're planning it for a long time. But having a job is great too, though the earnings can be minimal compared to what profits you can earn in having business.

Some people who are not yet with any idea on how to go about theur own business see up, which will be in power to make the people happy with how the government is ever considering how to help such people. You can start by teaching them how to get a business plan
I choose a lifetime businness over job.i rather go for something is guaranteed for life.a job could either be with private where there is no pension or with government where payment of pension is now hard.
As Nigeria is shaped, there is no place both in the private and public sector where you will get a job that will leave you fully satisfied with your payment. It can be manageable in federal government jobs but never in the private sector. This is why most people in private sector are looking for a business to start sooner than later.

A business is the best event when you have issues with your job and you have get enough capital to set up a business and then you start up your own business don't depend on someone else advantage because this life anything can happen at any time .

A job is very good if you are fortunate to have a good paying one, while business is better if it's profitable. No matter how we look at it, having your own business, making your own decisions, working on your own terms, without anyone ordering you around or lording over you is the best thing you can do for yourself.

I think business is the better option then job. Because if you are job holdrer then you have to fulfill the requirenments of company accourding to ther rules. And your earning is limited But in bussiness yu are free.

Business is the best for me.
It's flexible, convenient and has more money on than working under someone.
But business isn't for the weak, lazybones. You got to do alot to make your money.

Support what you told here. I like business because i like freedom. Not in every job we get boss as expected. But business is real opportunity, you ditectly dealing with the whole world sometimes if your business grows well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds