Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think lifetime business is better where you are your own boss and do your business by your own rules. You decide what happens, you don't have to wait till the end of the month for a specified amount of money , you can promote your self and expand your business. Money comes all the time and it could always be higher than the last. The joy of all that!

If I was asked such a question a million time, is will continue to choose investment over job time and time again. Investment gives you a conform and rest of mind if properly managed. When you work for an organization you're indirectly a slave to that organization and you don't have your own will except what the company ask you to do.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
Business all the way. Life time business is the the best . getting a job either government jib or a private firm dosnt pay at all. One they you might get sacked in a private firm , and eventually you will retire for government jobs. So having a life time business remain the best .

Well for me having a business is better than working in a company or whatsoever. Because having a business you are the in charge and you are the boss. Having a business is more profitable than having a job.
Whereas in Job you will have to wait for a certain time period for taking the next hike, no matter how good you are. Hence, Business is better than a job.

It relies on the individual, various individuals have various likings and ability to get things done. A few people feel great with doing the work since they like to have restricted remaining burden and duty.

As per their mindset, it gives them normal fixed pay and solidness and different advantages like employer stability, restricted or no danger and monetary dependability.

I most definitely will chose business over a job as a lifetime preoccupation. One is, jobs you worked a fixed time for someone else and helping them execute their vision while they pay you a token of what they earn. With business also you are constricted and bent to obey and follow orders with no room for individual creativity. And that's why you hardly find visionaries working a job but rather starting their own business and grow to succeed with it.

As as for me I prefer lifetime business, because it is your personal headache, it will definitely help you and your family and also after you your family can also inherit from from the business.

Job comes with little or no financial risk, while a much greater risk is involved in industry. One can also end up losing their personal assets in times of financial distress in businesses, while those with a job can still enjoy the satisfaction of going home and surviving on their savings for the time being.

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being.

ARTICLEVIDEOCORPORATE INNOVATIONHEALTH TECHINSURTECHSILICON VALLEYENTREPRENEURSHIPFINTECHMOBILITYSUPPLY CHAINRETAILFOODCYBERSECURITYIOTTRAVELINFOG

Regardless of how compensating your regular occupation might be, there's one thing that is significantly more important than incredible compensation and strong advantages: working for yourself.

Picking the way of business venture is doubtlessly less secure than being content with holding a 9-5 work, and requires much more penance. Nonetheless, when you're receiving the way of life rewards of working for yourself and hustling your way into getting altogether more cash than you actually could at your normal everyday employment, the difficult work will have all been justified, despite any trouble.

Business will always be the best of the two. With business, you can get to do other things and even make more than what a job will pay you with time. The only bad time in when there's financial crises or a lockdown, most business gets affected.

If you have a good business that pays well is better than a job, because in your business you can make your decision and you know the way you want to run your business but in a job the boss makes the order.

I prefer a life time business compared to a job.In a job you might just get a report from the management that they are not making enough profit as they should and the reasonable thing to do is to lay off some workers in the work force.The uncertainty is always there,and you are as good as when you are productive.And the effort you put in is mostly not conmensurate with what you take home as wages or salary.But in a business that you run,that is for a life time,the progresss and how far the business would go depend on the effort and the amount of work you put into it,and you will see the yield and the effort are conmensurate.

Concerning lifetime business or job. Well, the two are both ways to making an income or profit. To have a job, that means you are under the directive of a senior or a boss, when you have a business, you are your own boss . Business is more preferable but some might be capital intensive which the money procured from a job can help build up your desired business.

I'd go for business. Jobs have limited duration and sometimes unreliable, you may be laid off or have to retirement or your salary.
It is good to have a job especially if it is a high paying one but it is advisable to save for business so that you can have a fall back plan incase of any disappointment.

Lifetime business is better than job in the sense that you will have time for your self you know you are the owner of your business as such you need to work harder and nobody can come to tell you your appointment has been terminated you are the boss of yourself nobody can talk to you anyhow.

A life time business or job? A life time is more better than a job. A business is an inheritance for your children but a job is not. Who don't want to be a boss? Who enjoy working for others forever? Who don't want to be in charge of his or her own time? Nothing can be compare to an excelling business. Choose the best amoung the better

I think both are better because whatever the business is, if it goes packed, you will be working all your life. You can sit and eat. If that is not possible, then the other side is the job. You get a pension and your home circuit runs all your life.

I'm Ia diligence person so I will not make such mistake of choosing job over life time business, never ever will it happens
My children tends to enjoy my business but they can't enjoy my job so what is the need of toiling in what will bring not benefit to my children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds