Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salary job has it pros and cons while business as well do. The term "FREEDOM" as most people clamour when you own your business is dependent on some factors which could make or mar a business. Some will remain enslaved to their business, if not properly handled and it would ditch them into lifetime debt while their counterpart in white collar job is doing well.

Don't be deceived, as worst as the economy is, some people are being favored in white collar job or salary job, and it still remains the highest recruitment of labour.

I love business and it could be run alongside your salary job depending on the flexibility.

Advertisement Placeholder
Job comes with little or no financial risk, while a much greater risk is involved in industry. One can also end up losing their personal assets in times of financial distress in businesses, while those with a job can still enjoy the satisfaction of going home and surviving on their savings for the time being.

I think both both business and job are suitable for the man but there is a ddifference between both in job everything is fixed like timing in and out fixed salary and fixed job period but oppose in business more you can work more you can earn money some days are favour in business man but some days are difficult so enjoy both business and Job in life which can you prefer
Job will make you a leaving but profit from business will make you a fortune.the above statement is very true because I have not seen anybody that got rich working for someone but I have seen many business people becoming rich.i will advice you to choose business.

I don't think any sensible person should be able to do prefer working out Lisa my life today business hope you like series compatible devices compatible life but then business with which you for 2016 will be a boss of your own internal control yourself
Job is just building other business for them and helping them grow with ur skills and ability and when they feel they do not need u anymore they can trash u aside, but life time business is externally strong and made, it is better because u know ur strength and energy is going into something that will last for you

Having a business is flexible, convenient and has more money on than working under someone. You will be your own boss and also have peace of mind because you are the person that own the business. As for a job there is never a guarantee that you will be there for life as anything can happen.
I have a friend who is working with a government agency and still has a startup by the side of which he simply delegates functions and duties to in his absence. And this has been going on flexibly for him. So this template can be adopted if the schedule permits.

I know I don't want to work for another person for the rest of my life. I want to work not to retire but for a certain period until I find my footing completely in business. I love to be the boss of myself and make my decisions. Working under someone would not give me that liberty.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
It is definitely going to be a lifetime business. For a business to be generated for years, it must be one which thrives so much. Instead of signing up for a job a boss or an employer can terminate at any given point, I would rather I started a business of my own.
[automerge]1612638934[/automerge]
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

It is definitely going to be a lifetime business. For a business to be generated for years, it must be one which thrives so much. Instead of signing up for a job a boss or an employer can terminate at any given point, I would rather I started a business of my own.

Try to utilize those opportunities like you can do job and also business, this will be a technique of business man. But of there are 2 options for me i will select Life time business. Because job is only you concerned and after your death business will be transferred to children not job.

Try to utilize those opportunities like you can do job and also business, this will be a technique of business man. But of there are 2 options for me i will select Life time business. Because job is only you concerned and after your death business will be transferred to children not job.
Yeah! , Choosing business is also an opportunity for your children or grandchildren also because once you get retied then the it is controlled by the upcoming family members. Its is a merit of businesses.

Both are not bad, Rome was not built a day. Before you can start a business you must source for the money somewhere either you get it from a job or lot loan or savings or contributions from friend. One must plan for the dry season.

Yeah! , Choosing business is also an opportunity for your children or grandchildren also because once you get retied then the it is controlled by the upcoming family members. Its is a merit of businesses.
Yes of course, i read once there was mentioned if you have a option to chose business or job, go for business because when you chose job whatever you get from company car, a home but when you die they will kicked you and your family from everything, but in business it will help you family, a mind changing statement.

I'd choose a life time business over a job anyday and anytime. I own a sneakers business and it gives me a lot of time to do other things too unlike sitting in an office and collecting a set amount over month. Well it might work for you try it
Starting business is good option instead to working in fix timings and low salery , you can be responsible for what you are doing... Entire benefit or loss belong to , you can manage business how you want it to be

Business will make me a fortune while job will make me a leaving.it is very clear to see which one to go for.the salary you earn from that job will hardly last for a month which can make you to start looking for where to borrow and then you become a debtor.

I've always heard that business is always better than being a salary man. Haven't tried venturing into one, though. Good luck on your ventures!

There has never been anything called life time job no matter how God and loyal you are to the organization, they will always lay you off once they get a person better than you, you can only hear if life time business. This is a wry good reason why I find it difficult to always pursue employment all the time, it's nothing but slavery.

There has never been anything called life time job no matter how God and loyal you are to the organization, they will always lay you off once they get a person better than you, you can only hear if life time business. This is a wry good reason why I find it difficult to always pursue employment all the time, it's nothing but slavery.
Woah! , you mentioned the reality , i didn't got any comment like that. Yes , once the company gets a better partner then they kick out the older one and betray them, if someone has a personal business then this cannot happen.

A lifetime business is better than a lifetime job, because a lifetime business allows you to be your own boss as well as focus on how the business will succeed and become great.
While,a lifetime job makes you stereotype to some extent, because you are working base on authority.

A situation in which an employee is practically guaranteed to keep his/her job. A person with lifetime employment may only be fired for gross violations such as sexual harassment or chronic absenteeism.
[automerge]1612682403[/automerge]
A situation in which an employee is practically guaranteed to keep his/her job. A person with lifetime employment may only be fired for gross violations such as sexual harassment or chronic absenteeism.

I would prefer a lifetime business over a job, one could get sack on a job at anytime but with having your own business it's clearly impossible, you can choose to open your shop any day you pleases, but with a job it would be difficult to take even a single day off to rest. Its really so pathetic.

Having a business is always better than having a job. That is if the business is generating consistent profits every time. If your business has reached a level where it becomes self sustainable, it could become a family legacy that you can pass to your children.
Your children cannot inherit your job because a job is not permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds