Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can not all have our own individual businesses. If the pay i am receiving in a job is way more than I can earn in a business considering the job wouldn't be a bad idea. It is not all about me having a business because I want to feel I belong.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I can have the chance then I will choose to have a lifetime business. Once you have a business you can have the chance to manage everything. You can decide on things. You are the boss and you can work when you want and rest when need. You can set your own goals slow or fast. Most people who have a business ends up in becoming rich or having more.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
I would go with business, it gives me the opportunity to be my own boss, my time and effort put into my business is more rewarding and i have the capacity to make as much money as I want, unlike when your salary is fixed. No matter the amount of work put in you receive the same money at most, a raise.

I would pick life time business any day, then you dont have to get worried about reaching the required age for retirement. Life time business secures you for life and you can also pass it down to your children and also children's children.

If you want to run a business and you want it to last a lifetime and benefit you, then first you need to know how to do it. Knowing about it and being with each other can be beneficial. If you don't know it well, you can be at a disadvantage.Business is best than a job.

The best way to earn a living is to start your own business۔ In your business you are not subordinate to anyone. The harder you work, the more you will benefit, while the harder you work, the more your income will be limited.

I would go for a job.
Well, a secured job and I am sure that's what an average person would opt in general. I am no good when it comes to marketing and all. So, usually I try not to take any chances, if I can help it.
That's just me being me I suppose.

The life time businesses are not serous and they have to transfer the moey one thing the other things the better solution is time management and your personal experience and the other things. The should be posible rights to earn money and the have to management.

I would go for a job.
Well, a secured job and I am sure that's what an average person would opt in general. I am no good when it comes to marketing and all. So, usually I try not to take any chances, if I can help it.
That's just me being me I suppose.
Okay , finnaly got an answer about the job. Most of the people try jobs only because they are not good with handling people in marketing and then if you want to do a job , then definitely try to look up for a government job instead of the public institutions as they give more money but the comfort is a bit low.

Job or lifetime business. Choose. I will go for job. Because with the job, when I am done fulfilling my service tenure, i can still get to do any business of my choice while I get my pension. A win win. Business might be too risky if it's all I got alone

I would choose business over job anytime. In job you have fixed monthly salary, you can't expect more from it. But on other hand in business you can earn profit, you don't have to answer your superiors about your work, you would be the boss of your own work.

It depends on the individual. For some people, a job is better. For other people, a business is better. If you’re trying to choose which is right for you right now, then it depends on your personality, lifestyle, goals, interests, caring responsibilities, need for stability, comfort level with risk, and so on.

Lifetime business for sure, no job can replace a business (unless you are a doctor and you can still open your own Clinic as a business too lol), because everything is under your control and you are your own boss

I want to believe the choice of business will be a worthwhile one so with a business with a future definitely spending a lifetime to build it and get to the heights which we will be okay with it should be the best route in life especially when you have the passion for it.

it depends on individual choices everybody cannot be an entrepreneur but to me I prefer business to job

Most people change jobs for better opportunities: a higher salary, more benefits, and/or a better title with more challenging work. You can often get that in the same company through promotions, but in this era of raise freezes and "you're lucky you even have a job" mentality, advancement doesn't always happen and we might end up stagnant in the same position for years because of the job security
I agree for job.

It actually depends on the kinda job here. Woring in a private firm might be a little bit too tasking compared to a government especially federal government job which sometimes gives room to do other things. So a combination of both won't do any harm.

As for me I will choose life time because Job will only give food but business will make you wealthy so I will prefer life time business. Though there are some jobs that are highly paid but they are very stressful and you won't have time for your self.

having a business is more advisable than being employed, when you have your business you become the king of your empire and profit from the business is decided by de owner, it pays to engage in business, when you work for an organization they may decide to lay you of anytime they feel your service is no more needed.

Certainly a business because that's the only where your family can run or inherit after you. Once you fall ill on a job that takes you away for some period of time of care isn't taken you will be replaced before you know it. Being your own boss is the real deal.
The one thing that I love so much about having a business is that there is no day you will go to your business and come back without making money as long as you have products or services to offer to your customers. But in job, you will wait till month end before you get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds