Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he would also go for the business. Although it is more responsibility and must be met with the presence. You do not depend on a boss and you do not receive bad treatment from superiors, you just have to have good financial management, be responsible and keep customers happy so that the company remains stable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, you are correct of what you said. The both Business and job are necessary but Business is good and give more opportunity to get rich than job. In a job there is fixed money that you will be earning as a salary in every month but business can generate a lot of money for you in a daily.
Exactly you are correct business is very good. As a capitalist that wants to acquire unlimited wealth business is the sure way to be rich very fast.
So many rich people today are able to become rich simply because they are powerful business men and women.

I don't know, despite the fact that some people earn over millions of naira and still don't have personal business if their own. A job is never reliable and cannot be done for a very long time but business is through out your lifetime

The both are very essential in life but as for me, i will go for a life time business reason being that am not a civil servant kind of guy,am more of a business oriented person and am into music,so you see reason why i will go for a life time business.

If u depent in ur business life time profitable no loss and investment so very success ful ur business day by day increase .some time loss the business .
. . . permanently job is life time profit able after reterment pensin some amonut

I was an employee for 20 years before I tried my hand in business because of what I have read that managing your own business is the best job. But I was wrong because the stress was too much for me so I went back to employment. The regular salary that I receive twice a month is commensurate to the work that I render. During weekends I could relax and do my thing which I couldn't do when I had my business.

A lifetime business is better, I will be my own boss and control it. But for a job, anything can happen, they may decide one day to let go of workers due to certain reasons. A successful business will pay you more than your salary from a job. With your business you can have access to money anytime you want unlike jobs that you have to wait till end of the month.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
Business is preferable without any doubt. Jobs can only fulfill your daily needs but business can make a good profit. Moreover in job you are bounded to fixed hours but business doesn't need this. Thus I prefer business over job.

For me its always business for lifetime rather than working for salary all my life. A business will give me more time to attend to other things and give me peaceful money even at my old age when I want I retire but a job you keep working for other people business

I will definitely be choosing a lifetime business anytime,anyday,anywhere over a life job. For one, the freedom I would have in a business is nothing compared to the stiffness I would feel having to work and be accountable to someone at the day and most importantly I would be working entirely for myself and not just to earn a part of what I laboured for.

I will choose lifetime business because I believe my children will have something to inherit from me when I passed on
Lifetime business will be very beneficial to my future generations

The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

It's my lifetime business over job. Because I won't get sacked or talked too anyhow in my business. My lifetime business will never give me sack letter on less I give myself sack letter. Job is a problem for most people but business is the only way. I never see anyone who lives on salary be the richest man in earth

Life time business is way more better because you can be in a job for over 30 years nd get sacked when they see that age is against u leaving you with little or nothing to Carter for your old ageing self, but if u have business that can last a life time u don't have to fear any boss

I don't think any sensible person should be able to do prefer working out Lisa my life today business hope you like series compatible devices compatible life but then business with which you for 2016 will be a boss of your own internal control yourself

I would prefer a life to business over a job anyday, anytime just that you need to be a the kind of business you want to go into to ascertain your profit and sometimes you might need to get a job to save up for business

It's your choice and the path way you want to choose to get to Wealth, job is a slow path way, business is the fastest way to Wealth but the most risky and the most dangerous path to follow. But you must be prepared to understand the path to business
Study well to understand it

It's your choice and the path way you want to choose to get to Wealth, job is a slow path way, business is the fastest way to Wealth but the most risky and the most dangerous path to follow. But you must be prepared to understand the path to business
Study well to understand it
Yup! that is the main reason people prefer businesses over jobs . People fear to take high risks and that is why they choose jobs because you just need to work for somebody and any loss gained by the boss does not mean anything to the employees.

For you having a business is like you owing an empire. In business you are the owner you decide the next action of the business, you decide how the profit should b managed, virtually the business is in your palm,
But you doing job you can be sack at anytime they feel your service is no more needed. Business is advised if the capital is available.

Having a business is flexible, convenient and has more money on than working under someone. You will be your own boss and also have peace of mind because you are the person that own the business. As for a job there is never a guarantee that you will be there for life as anything can happen.

Lifetime business is the best , it gives one rest of mind and you earn your profit till the end of time if you maintain it well, you feel more confident and comfortable with your business unlike a job that you can be fire anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds