Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both a business and a job are great, infact these days, it would be best to have both due to the economy issues. But if I were to choose one, I would go for business. It makes me to be my own boss and I can work hard to determine how much I earn. I can also set my time limits and take breaks as I want.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me having a lifetime business is a lot better than having a work or job. Because having a job is complicated, you need to obey rules or if you have a boss who had a bad attitude you always need to respect him or her. Having a lifetime business is better because you have a flexible time and you are the boss.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
They are both good sources of making money. If you have the knack for business, I would advise you to go for it. Give it your all and ensure you take it from grass to grace. Business is not easy though and it will require more mental strength and will to be fully committed in it. Jobs are lucrative too but many pay peanuts unless you find a high paying job I would advise you to stick with business.

Business is more ideal. A business is more secured than a job because the business is owned by you or involves you in the decision making if it is a partnership business. A job is less secure because you don't have a part in the decision making and you can be laid off at anytime.

both job and business are relevant in the realization of income but business is better than job which is because you own your business and your business can never sack you except if it fails but if it's well maintained the business will sustain you for a lifetime

I have always been a capitalist, I believe the power to empower the economy should be given to thr people. I believe the more empowered the people are the better and faster the development. So I wil always go for the business anything any day. Business is the key to economic prosperity.

This is possible when you have the means to do this. One thing that is quite necessary to starting any business is capital. When you have zero capital or capital that is not enough to start any business, I don't think picking to start a business is logical.
If you have a well-paying job fine. But if you don't have a job that is giving you something reasonable at the end of the month, you can always start up a business even with little capital. There are so many ways you can get capital. Better still you can always get partners to join you In your business if you don't have capital.

Business is the best thing to do. You get to work at your own pace rather than what is dictated by someone. One can be easily retrenched when he i s You working under an employer but that doesn't happen in business. Moreover some jobs tend to become boring when you keep doing same thing over and over

It does not even have to be a life time business. Just a business that is very profitable is enough. I'll manage it and extend it. I'll pick a life time profitable business over a job. Though job varies from job🙂
I swear to you my friend, your point is well articulated because there is what's called peace of mind when it comes to making your own in your own way. Not every job will afford you such peace of mind and you end up losing yourself along the line and still didn't fulfill your life goals.

I prefer for lifetime business because you are sure that you have a source of daily expenses. and another is you work for your business, than looking for a job with no certainty as to how long you will work. so a lifetime business is better

I swear to you my friend, your point is well articulated because there is what's called peace of mind when it comes to making your own in your own way. Not every job will afford you such peace of mind and you end up losing yourself along the line and still didn't fulfill your life goals.
I quit a job I was doing early January. I discovered I was been drain and the pay was nothing compare to the service I was rendering. I had to quit the work. Some work turns you to a full time slave.

I prefer having a lifetime business to a job any day, when you have a business you're sure of leaving a legacy behind which your grandchildren can even inherit. In fact the truth is there is no lifetime job, you're bound to retire someday.

If you have a well-paying job fine. But if you don't have a job that is giving you something reasonable at the end of the month, you can always start up a business even with little capital. There are so many ways you can get capital. Better still you can always get partners to join you In your business if you don't have capital.

Getting partners to join you in your business can be tricky. You need partners that you can trust to not to break partnership agreements. I am talking about those ones that will always keep to the terms of businesses. Also it is always better to sign documents when getting new partners, so they cannot do otherwise in the future.

Great difference between job and business, job is helping to grow another man's vision while in business you are growing your personal idea. You determine your season to work in business while in job someone else makes such decision for you.

I prefer having a lifetime business to a job any day, when you have a business you're sure of leaving a legacy behind which your grandchildren can even inherit. In fact the truth is there is no lifetime job, you're bound to retire someday.
Yeah , even my father is a businessman and when i asked him what should i do after my education, so he said that you will take over my business. So, this is really a opportunity for your childrens also , if you are choosing business.

I much prefer to go down the business route where I'm self-employed. Yes, it's more challenging but equally as rewarding and fulfilling. I love the independence as well, not having to answer to anybody. The one thing I absolutely HATE in the workplace is a manager who swans around flexing their muscles and puffing their chest out. It doesn't help that I'm not the sort of person who sits meekly in the corner. I'm not afraid of tackling issues head-on, and a lot of managers don't like being questioned. So I'm just peachy being self-employed. FOR LIFE.

If I am to answer this question honestly from my perspective, business is really the best. You could be sacked if you have a job but a business is a life time Investment if you manage it very well. You will be your own boss and also have peace of mind because you are the person that owns the business and gains all the proceeds from the business

Life Time business or job both are very necessary. Business can not be compared to job that has fixed salary.
Business men are stinkingly rich because business does not have a fixed earnings. It is only in business that there is an unlimited acquisition of wealth.
Yes, you are correct of what you said. The both Business and job are necessary but Business is good and give more opportunity to get rich than job. In a job there is fixed money that you will be earning as a salary in every month but business can generate a lot of money for you in a daily.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
According to my opinion business is a more reliable and best option for lifetime earning while a person who does job cannot do a job for life time because at the late age he cannot afford physically to perform the job.
But if he develops, business he can easily earn money even when he is sleeping.

Securing lifetime employment to the point of enabling worst, unprofessional and unacceptable behavior of any employee from shareholder, president all the way down to intern by never righteously terminating them is never worth it period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds