Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also prefer business to job. In business, you have no limitation to what you can earn. As a matter of fact, if the business flourishes well, you could make the amount a salary earner is earning per month in a day.
I concur with your submission here. Life time business is better to job that you could be sacked anytime from it. In business, you could make amount with your business with no limitation unlike job.

Advertisement Placeholder
both are important to an individual life but i prefer job than business. this is because business is about taking risks before you can succeed and always probability that you can succeed or not. job is always stable. this always make you to know how much you earning a month and you can equally plan award it.

I prefer to work on my own company that is a lifetime company than to work for a government because if I can manage my business to the best of its potential they'll make a lot of money from that business compared to the person am working for I think this is how I will do my own

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
It depends on each individual's strength. Setting up a business and managing it is not an easy task, requires dedication and hard work. But if you really have passion for the business you choose, i think you won't have much of a problem

There are several advantages that, generally speaking, come with success in business ownership:
  • Independence. As a business owner, you're your own boss.
  • Lifestyle. Because you're in charge, you decide when and where you want to work.
  • Financial rewards.
  • Learning opportunities.
  • Creative freedom and personal satisfaction

I would prefer the business for life. You hold your time without a boss. When your business grows, you will increase the number of employees. You can still help the unemployed.

T
No matter the amount of salary being paid to any employee, there is no way it's ever going to be enough for the employee because even from the salary, the employee is already making expenses on the money in terms of transportation to work and feeding at work.
That is absolutely true. In most persons, they are in rat race and they ain't going to get out of that maze till their retirement and in the end it will be dawn on them that all ended with nothing to show for it and they will be at the mercy of their children and friends

Lifetime business is the best for me, I hate been under someone. I hate been bossed around so definitely I would style down for lifetime business just to be my own boss and work anytime I please
[automerge]1612504773[/automerge]
Lifetime business is the best for me, I hate been under someone. I hate been bossed around so definitely I would style down for lifetime business just to be my own boss and work anytime I please
Coming to our country where workers do not have the good benefits they deserve to have being affiliated to the company they are working for, but a whole lot is demanded of them and when they don't meet up, it's either sack or salary cut which is the worst thing to do to any employee.

I would always rather go with business than with a job, with business I'm my own boss, I could sleep anytime I wish and close at my desired time also, reverse is always the case with a job. Even if you are sick you have to take excuse from your boss that you can't work on that day and some boss won't hear your plead they would still require you to come to work or else you might get sack, job is very frustrating. I prays to start up a business someday to finally become my own boss.

I’ll choose a Lifetime business in all angles and circumstances. I like the dynamic freedom involved sole proprietorship. Decision making and rate of delivery depends on the business owner. However you won’t have to worry about job security unlike working on a Job

i prefer job more as business seem quite risky. job is a scheduled time spending so punctuality grows more and it is a systemic flow of daily life cycle. At the end of month or week salary is there. Compared to business loss or profit, salary is a good option to me.

The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

They are both good,and if you have a way to combine both, please do. Government jobs run along side business is a very good thing. It is always advicable to have more than one streams of income, having a decent paying job,can help provide funds to start a business or even businesses.

I will prefer lifetime business than life time job, if I have my own job, I can employ people to work for me instead of me working for others because in doing job ,you are working for others. Also,business fluctuations mainly through adjustment of work hours rather than employment. Lifetime job will make you old and die quick because you will not have time for yourself.

If your business is very good then you have a lot of profit So this is your biggest and most special job If you are happy with this, you do not need another job Because whatever happens is destroyed, one by one they become bound to Because what a business it is to be able to serve the people and close at will I will personally suck the dog business
[automerge]1612509924[/automerge]

If your business is very good then you have a lot of profit So this is your biggest and most special job If you are happy with this, you do not need another job Because whatever happens is destroyed, one by one they become bound to Because what a business it is to be able to serve the people and close at will I will personally suck the dog business

I think Life Time business is best at all because here we can produce something which is the basic need of the country as well as we can work here by ourself and by according to our desire and wishes.
And job is just like completing the formality of job and life so from my perspective life Time business is best.

I’ll choose a Lifetime business in all angles and circumstances. I like the dynamic freedom involved sole proprietorship. Decision making and rate of delivery depends on the business owner. However you won’t have to worry about job security unlike working on a Job
Seriously, the rate of no job security that comes with most jobs lately is quite alarming especially those that are working in the banking sector. Some of them would come to work one day and see they have been logged out of their account and sacked immediately without any good reason.

Seriously, the rate of no job security that comes with most jobs lately is quite alarming especially those that are working in the banking sector. Some of them would come to work one day and see they have been logged out of their account and sacked immediately without any good reason.
Yes this has been very common in the last decade. During the pandemic, a lot of people lost their jobs but business never stopped. Business owners that sells daily commodities continued with their businesses though the pandemic affected sales also

Yes this has been very common in the last decade. During the pandemic, a lot of people lost their jobs but business never stopped. Business owners that sells daily commodities continued with their businesses though the pandemic affected sales also
Personally, I do not want to remember what happened when the pandemic of Corona virus was trying to wipe out the world. My kid sister, my 3 good friends all lost their job in the company where they were employed because the company was needed to cut down on staff and expenses.

It does not even have to be a life time business. Just a business that is very profitable is enough. I'll manage it and extend it. I'll pick a life time profitable business over a job. Though job varies from job🙂

Life time business it is. Even if I should have a job, I will still try to create a business that I will retire to. Life continues after your work life and you shouldn't be frustrated when your income is cut short from retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds