Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivay

Cobra Kai
Credits
I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is the best. You can be sack if you have a job but a business is a life time Investment if you manage it very well. You will be your own boss and also have peace of mind because you are the person that own the business

I'd choose a life time business over a job anyday and anytime. I own a sneakers business and it gives me a lot of time to do other things too unlike sitting in an office and collecting a set amount over month. Well it might work for you try it

Business is the best for me.
It's flexible, convenient and has more money on than working under someone.
But business isn't for the weak, lazybones. You got to do alot to make your money.

The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

It depends on what kind you are talking about. If the job pays well and still offers me the opportunity to focus on other things I would definitely go for it. I do not want a business that would take all my time. There are better things to do than looking for money always.

Job comes with little or no financial risk, while a much greater risk is involved in industry. One can also end up losing their personal assets in times of financial distress in businesses, while those with a job can still enjoy the satisfaction of going home and surviving on their savings for the time being.

A business or job for life is a tricky one because most don't last. The easiest to last a lifetime is a business set up by you. As for a job there is never a guarantee that you will be there for life as anything can happen.

There is a clear difference between having a business and having a job. Firstly, you are the determinant of your income and working hours unlike when you are working for someone else or government where you have to follow their laid down rules and regulations. So I would choose business over job.

I prefer lifetime business as far as I am doing my dream business, and my business is fetching me the kind of profit I have, my retirement will be good because I will handover my business to my children and they will take care of me. I prefer business.

Young professionals who get their heads in the game early on can learn many valuable lessons -- and find ways to shine. Before I graduated college, I was lucky enough to land a summer internship at a small, commercial-lending bank in Indianapolis. It was a plum assignment,

But business isn't for the weak, lazybones. You got to do alot to make your money.
Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk.In time of financial crisis in business,one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being .

I'm sure everyone would choose the business over a job. I'm no different, with your own personal business you can break tremendous grounds, run the business how you want, you even become an employer of labour. Lifetime business is the best choice for me.

Certainly a business because that's the only where your family can run or inherit after you. Once you fall ill on a job that takes you away for some period of time of care isn't taken you will be replaced before you know it and you understand what that means but a business established by you is something you will live to always benefit from.

Yes i will also chose business. Because in this Era of life , A Business is a way head of Job. Because you can be relaxed and you can work more hard to get your achievements as well as your peace too. So Business has surpassed everything like Education and jobs also. So i would also go for Business.

Certainly a business because that's the only where your family can run or inherit after you. Once you fall ill on a job that takes you away for some period of time of care isn't taken you will be replaced before you know it. Being your own boss is the real deal.

if you have a good business already then why would you go for Job. This is what Business is more worthy than Job. By job you have to work according to you schedule and also a specific amount of money you get pay. So if you have a business then even after death your kids can run same business, but if you are a job holder, after death your house car everything will be back to company and nothing will left for kids or family.

As for me I will rather choice business than job because you will be please and handle your business properly and also find a way it's going to grow bigger than anything and also you will have rest of mind without someone shouting at you or fired you

A few decades ago there was an implicit contract between employees and the organizations they worked for. As an employee, you would be loyal and committed to the organization you worked for – giving it your labor and your attention. In exchange that organization would take care of you for life. In fact, working at an organization for 20, 30, or over 40 years was really not that uncommon. Then, once you would leave that organization you would get a pension. Some of these long-term employees still.

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being

As for me I will rather choice business than job because you will be please and handle your business properly and also find a way it's going to grow bigger than anything and also you will have rest of mind without someone shouting at you or fired you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds