Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say what some people would be able to do without money being with them. Although it has its bad sides, it sure has a lot of impact on our life's.

Advertisement Placeholder
Life without money will be a miserable one, because it is with money we tend to take care of our basic needs of food, shelter and clothing.

Life without money is living against hope infact is life without life. There's nobody on this planet that lives without money.

It is not just possible for a life without money to happen. There must be a means of exchange for one to get what he or she wants at some point as it has been for ages

Life without money? This is likened to life without oxygen. You need money literally for everything. I get so worn out of cash and it feels so depressing!

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
You are right, no matter how good you are or happy you you still need money, with money life become easy and interesting so everybody need money

If you're a ghost then it's absolutely possible but if blood still run through your veins, get up and look for something doing no matter how little. Life without money is only for the fallen not living beings!

Who would even imagine such a thing where something like this would have been the normal in the world. Never would I believe that that can ever be made possible

Life without money is no life. You will definitely die, there is no second option. You need it to survive even to feed, to cloth so you won't catch a cold, to even seek medical attention... It's all about money, so that's why we keep working out way towards it

Life without money is no life. You will definitely die, there is no second option. You need it to survive even to feed, to cloth so you won't catch a cold, to even seek medical attention... It's all about money, so that's why we keep working out way towards it
That is right. Life without money is almost not possible. You need money to buy most of the basic things that you need to live. That is why everyone struggles to earn some money daily.

As human beings it is not easy to live without money because in order to satisfy our wants money is needed and in order for us to get our basic needs we need money as well.
So i think life is not life if money is not there for everything we need requires money
Life without money is a very pathetic life as you will live a life that is almost meaningless as there will be no one that would want to associate with you because people normally do not want to associate with failures and when you do not have money you are considered a failure in life.

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
any mortal needs money to survive ,in this natural of existence we need enough money to take care of our needs , we need more money to survive,because the more you have money the your needs are increasing

This shouldnt he an argument there can't be live without money. You basically buy everything. In the mideaval stone ages it might be possible where people just walk around and hunt food not now

Cash is actually extremely important within this particular lifestyle, therefore a lifestyle without cash will certainly be actually extremely aggravating as well as undesirable since it will certainly be actually challenging to obtain as well as accessibility fundamental points required. Using this I will state it is actually much a lot better to strive as well as end up being effective within this particular lifestyle. Since that is the just method one can easily reside a lifestyle along with cash, which is actually extremely important.

This shouldnt he an argument there can't be live without money. You basically buy everything. In the mideaval stone ages it might be possible where people just walk around and hunt food not now

Seriously, I'm not really sure if someone can be able to do anything in this life without money because the essence of our existence is tied to money because money is life.

Seriously, life without money is unbearable.... I have imagined such a scenario where am totally cashless.
How do I even get to eat?
Money is good!

We all need money to survive so one can't possibly live without money. Everyone is looking for ways to make money in order to meet their needs and solve other problems they have and thats why people work!

There is life without money in fact after God the creator it is money next because in life money works in all things and everywhere even inside the sea, i know some people will doubt me but it's the truth

As individuals it isn't not difficult to live without cash on the grounds that to fulfill our needs cash is required and with the end goal for us to get our essential necessities we need cash also. Cash is a need for people as long as we actually exist. Without it, we can't endure.

Life without money is suffering you can't have what you want and you cant live without money cause money is life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds