Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
What you wrote in this thread is actually true because money is an essential thing for everyone who want to meet up with his/her daily needs. However you still need to be careful with money so you won't put it above every other things, chasing after money all your life can make money become your God.

Well life without money is seriously a miserable phenomenon and sometimes it's can be considered as a trash this is because your inability to supply your self with the basic requirements like food, shelter and clothing will be a problem for your survival.

It can be very hard to live a life without money because you are going to buy some of the things you need like food gas and transportation. You can easily enter depression without money.

Lolz,you shouldn't teach us how to live a life without money.because it is not possible for us to live a happy life without money.how are we going to take care of all our basic and natural need.

It is basically not possible that you can be able to live a life efficiently without having to spend money and that is why people work so that they can make money and afford a bigger living.

Life without money isn't feasible at all. You need money to buy almost any kind of essential items or services especially food, shelter or clothing.

Money is actually very essential and it helps a lot and so life without money is actually very bad because you will you will be deprived of so many things and you will suffer

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
Money is a great necessity.
Without money, it is difficult to survive especially in these times.
One has to get something profitable doing in order to have money.

Life without money is not complete. When someone doesn't have income his life meaningless. Relative and families will lookdown the person.

I don't think one can live or go through life without money as money is needed to do our day to day expenses. For instance, making money is the main reason that we are working in this platform while other reasons are secondary.

life without money is just like a body without a soul. I understand the idea that money is not the most important thing, health matters more, etc., but you can't live without money. sincere.

I kind agree with you. Resources like money are needed for a lot of things - from meeting our personal needs to buying our wants, there's no way the use of money will be enough except we're not being rodeo

I kind agree with you. Resources like money are needed for a lot of things - from meeting our personal needs to buying our wants, there's no way the use of money will be enough except we're not being rodeo
What is the need ..I don't see the need for people to start thinking of how they can live a life without money, how will you even survive when money is almost everything that you will need to make your life comfortable..

Life without money can never be easy because one will be never be happy at all, because we all know that money is life, so without money your life will never be OK.

Money is one of the basic thing one needs,money seems to make life better and easier,life without money seems to be bad,we all want money to provide all our basic needs and necessities.

Water is essential to human life, but you have to spend money even to drink water. Therefore, I cannot imagine a life without money. We study because we want to make money. We work because we want to make money

Life without money Shocking study: Because it is very hard to live without money, when you're worried you won't have enough, you get pretty miserable.

Is there really anything like life without money? I don't think so.
Okay, let's look at the lowest category of persons in our society which are probably the beggers. Although they might not have money with them but they survive depending on other people's money, so I don't see the possibility of staying alive without having to spend money directly or indirectly.

It can be very hard to live a life without money because you are going to buy some of the things you need like food gas and transportation. You can easily enter depression without money.
In my own opinion. Life without money will be a miserable and worthless life because you won't be able to see , buy and acheive and acquire your heart desires when you needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds