Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
As far as I'm concerned there is no life without money because everything you do in this life you always required to make use of money in order for you to be successful in doing that.

Advertisement Placeholder
As human beings it is not easy to live without money because in order to satisfy our wants money is needed and in order for us to get our basic needs we need money as well.
So i think life is not life if money is not there for everything we need requires money
I don't really know much about any other person but once I am out of cash I always find myself to be angry and frustrated most of the time which is not a very good thing for me.

Life without money is very difficult. It is easy to get into depression if you don't have money on you. This is the reason why it is very important to have money making skills that will and multiple streams of income.

I cannot imagine my life without money. If I do not have money, I will be virtually dead. I need money even to drink water. Money is air for the life. All of us have to earn a lot of money to live

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
Over the years that I've been in this world believe that I've never seen anyone that is able to survive and make a living without money because everything about being alive is supported with money.

Seriously I wonder what who lives without money would survive on because I don't know anything that you can come across in this life that is offered you for free even the food that you eat you must spend money to get it.

Life without money is very difficult. It is easy to get into depression if you don't have money on you. This is the reason why it is very important to have money making skills that will and multiple streams of income.
As long as I am very sure I will be able to make money in the future ,I do not see anything wrong with that but a situation in which there is no hope of being successful in the future that is when depression is likely to sets in ,but that is not the best option.

As long as I am very sure I will be able to make money in the future ,I do not see anything wrong with that but a situation in which there is no hope of being successful in the future that is when depression is likely to sets in ,but that is not the best option.
That is good for you but the case is quite different for someone else. Our mental strength is quite different from one person to another. I know some people that will go into depression once they have low account balance.

That is good for you but the case is quite different for someone else. Our mental strength is quite different from one person to another. I know some people that will go into depression once they have low account balance.
Well I know , maybe there are some people like that but I don't see the need for people to be depressed when they don't have money in their bank account , money is something they can easily get with time.. except maybe In emergency

Seriously I wonder what who lives without money would survive on because I don't know anything that you can come across in this life that is offered you for free even the food that you eat you must spend money to get it.
Life without money is meaningless and i cant even imaging how a human being can survive the cruelty of the world of hunger without money to maintain your life , nobody can ever offer you free food.

Life without money can be very difficult to live. The reason is that it will be very hard for you to get basic needs of life which are food, clothing and shelter. Someone who found himself lacking money for a long time can easily get into depression. These Are The people Who contemplate on suicide.

Life without money is a borrowed life. It is not even worth living because it is difficult to survive in such a situation. We need money to do everything that we do on a daily basis. Frustration and depression may set in if the money is not there for everything that we want.
Seriously the depression is what is going to get you a very easily because you can be looking at yourself and know that you are not really want anything and you cannot be able to do anything.

Cash is actually extremely important within this particular lifestyle, therefore a lifestyle without cash will certainly be actually extremely aggravating as well as undesirable since it will certainly be actually challenging to obtain as well as accessibility fundamental points required. Using this I will state it is actually much a lot better to strive as well as end up being effective within this particular lifestyle. Since that is the just method one can easily reside a lifestyle along with cash, which is actually extremely important.
A life without the acceptable means of exchange for us to get what we need could have been very frustrating,because it would mean that the means to measure you needs with the exchange platform from another persons own need would not be there,money is the leveler.

Life without money has advantages and disadvantages. the advantages 1: earning money is really joyable for a lot of people these days 2: Money is another way of giving the time you have putted your effort into to somebody else and he does the same to you so everybody lives well, its very organized compared to other old methods, as of trading, favors and more.. but at the end of the day money is the most effective one.
The disadvantages: 1: Money can confuse some people and might either waste or use it unproperly. 2: Money is different in every country and isnt fair everyone earns different - some may be rich and some may be poor.

At a certain level of addiction you need to leave without money because you spend money to feed the addiction like tobacco for example then quit smoking by avoiding touching money for a period.

Money is a necessity for humans as long as we still exist. Without it, we just can't survive. How are we going to eat? Or clothe ourselves, or even start a family?
We definitely can't depend on people to do all these for us Everytime. So we need to go out there and start making some money.
One of the unit for exchange on what we need is money,it is the general acceptable mode of evalusting and weighing value of items with a particular currency,reason it is generally used,as compared to trade by barter.

That's it, in this nature of existence we all need money in other to survive, there's is no way one will survive without him or her having money that's not possible.

Life without money would be a living hell for me as I have endured such kind of situation during the last year. I was unemployed and I never found any way to earn money and I was not able to get a good job back then.

Life without money is a meaningless life because I have been there and I know how it feels to not have money when you have a whole lot of responsibility to take care of .

There is no how we can possibly survive without the use of money , it is necessary in all espects of our life. I can't even imagine how life will be if we don't have money for buying of goods and services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds