Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only few things money cannot do. Money can do many things which make me define it like this 'Money is life itself'. Money redeem lives. Go to hospital and see how money save lives.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is very important in our environment as we use it as a legal tender in getting our daily activities done which is why life would be meaningless without money.

As humans we need money for our day to day life ! Money is a major essential and requires a lot of means to get and it is important we make the most out of it and be steadfast

It's only few things money cannot do. Money can do many things which make me define it like this 'Money is life itself'. Money redeem lives. Go to hospital and see how money save lives.
You are right with your value of money because life revolves only with money. When I had no money and I had no job it is like a standstill that my life seemed to have no purpose anymore especially when I get hungry. Truly money is very important even if they say that money is only secondary.

Life without money is a borrowed life. It is not even worth living because it is difficult to survive in such a situation. We need money to do everything that we do on a daily basis. Frustration and depression may set in if the money is not there for everything that we want.
Live without money or anything of value would be a very boring and a meaningless life as those people that do not have money or anything of value will not be able to afford the good things of life which are necessary for a good and healthy living.

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
life without money can be possible in some country though,but my country it is not ever going to be possible, because if you don't have money in my country you are nobody I guess.

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
I think that this is the sad truth and people have made life all about money at the end of the day. However this is only the case now, before when there was no money people used to use a bartering system.

It is not possible at all that you can make and live life successfully without having money. Right now, a lot of life processes depend on money to complete.

Life without money will make someone to be lonely and miserable. There is no way one can enjoy this life without money though it might not be much but must be enough and regular to take care of your basic needs without stress.

Life without money will make someone to be lonely and miserable. There is no way one can enjoy this life without money though it might not be much but must be enough and regular to take care of your basic needs without stress.
This reminds me of a friend who pointed to a beggar in the street. My friend said that the beggar is luckier than us because he looked contented even with no money. That is a wrong evaluation of happiness. I know that happiness is in the heart but we cannot be happy if we are hungry most of the times.

Life without money is just like a body without soul .we cannot love our life without money because eatable things can be bought with money from this we live our life. World is full of rich and poor people life crises comes and goes so money is the main need for all things .we buy and life through money.
Life without money is being worthless that is why one must hustle to make money in order to survive and live Good Life.

During this present time, money is the most needed asset. If you don't have money you're just hitting around the corner of the bush and people don't value you.

This reminds me of a friend who pointed to a beggar in the street. My friend said that the beggar is luckier than us because he looked contented even with no money. That is a wrong evaluation of happiness. I know that happiness is in the heart but we cannot be happy if we are hungry most of the times.
Contentment is very important in life. I will love to agree with your friend, no matter what you have you cannot have it all, your ability to be able to be happy with whatever that you have is what brings you happiness. You saw the poor man in his current state because you think you are better than him, some people who lives a better life than also sees you as a low lifer in your current living condition or state of financial capability.

Unfortunately, in today's society, money is required to survive. Even if you sought to live a totally self-sufficient existence, you would almost certainly need money to get started, and that would be costly.

honestly it is probably impossible for one to survive without money because if you don't have money you cannot buy anything and you will not eat.

Life without money is very hard to survive, for you to survive you need money, at least money for feeding, money to take care of your siblings money to even eat and buy some good stuff

Life without money many things are involved. Depression and anger that's to take place. You get angry on any little thing.

There Is nothing people will tell me about how I can live a life without money ,because money is one of the most important thing that is needed for me to take care of all my needs especially my health and bills, how will I take care of all these things without money ?

Why! Does that mean life with money is peace!? No..... Life without money is very possible assuming we are in the era of trade by barter will this statement pop up?.

Life without money is just like a body without soul .we cannot love our life without money because eatable things can be bought with money from this we live our life. World is full of rich and poor people life crises comes and goes so money is the main need for all things .we buy and life through money.
Life without money is very difficult and will be very hard for one to stay it will just be like hell for anyone who does not have money to survive that is why every man strive every day to make ends means for survival 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds