Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
Live life is impossible without money somani very important to survive and used in this world. Money is very important thing to buy our favourite products from Bazar and markets without money we cannot buy anything from market so I also need money to buy all things which we need I also suggest you to do the internet and earn money

Advertisement Placeholder
To live a life without money is as if you are a living dead. Money answereth prayers, without money you are nobody. Money is good so you must strive to earn it either offline or online.

Life without money will not just be possible. Imagine even from the days of old in the era of the stone age, barter was used as exchange

The way the world is, we can not do without money unless you have everything you need which also is not that realistic and that is why people are always working for money to feed their families.

Money is a basic necessity in life. Not them money per se, but the value placed on it. Money is needed for all things, but primary and secondary. In times like this where everything seems to be based on matwrialism and people more materialistic. You are treated like trash if you don't have money.

It is true. It is almost impossible to survive without money. I remember searching for online money earning opportunities desperately. I was frustrated when I was not able to find any opportunity or website where I could earn money. Fortunately, I came across Bizdustry and now I am at least earning $1 per day. I really hope that Bizdustry will remain forever.

Life without money its very hard because money is the basic need of our life without money we can't live along.. We need money for our basic need like food, clothes and also need a house where we live so the concept of life without money is impossible.
It is not really necessary to be rich for our lives to work the way we wants it but it must work to afford the basic needs of life like ability to afford three square meal, good and comfortable accommodation and some basic needs of life.

life without money is very difficult it is very hard these days for someone to leave without money because money is what we use as exchange value for goods and services another to help us survive.

Money is very important in our daily lives. Living without money will make you feel uncomfortable and insecure. but when you have money and you are able to purchase most of the things you want you will definitely live a happy life.

Most people who are living a life without money are those people that are living in isolation because they will not be able to attend any luxury events in life, money is really necessary in all aspect because it will help us to be exposed to so many things.

Life without money is basically a torture I have to be sincere because nothing will seem Okay for you and that's because you need money to run almost everything from your day to day activities and as we all know na to also sometimes get peace of mind you need to pay bills like electricity and also you need to keep up your dressing senses to standard all that needs money

Life without money is horrible. You need money to survive on earth. Many people did not see money to eat while some have too much to waste. I am worki g hard all day to make money for at least to survive and feed my see and my family

Life without money is horrible. You need money to survive on earth. Many people did not see money to eat while some have too much to waste. I am worki g hard all day to make money for at least to survive and feed my see and my family
Yes this is horrible truth about life , there are some who heritated big fortune from their parents , and others should struggle to earn pennies which are not sufficient for a good quality life .

Life without money is basically a torture I have to be sincere because nothing will seem Okay for you and that's because you need money to run almost everything from your day to day activities and as we all know na to also sometimes get peace of mind you need to pay bills like electricity and also you need to keep up your dressing senses to standard all that needs money
I agree with you, when there is no money one tends to live a life that is filled with so many years, especially when you have excess bills to pay.

As human it's difficult to live without money because we have need that we must solve everyday and without money that can not be solve. But my advice here is it's good to take time to develop ourselves physically, mentality and emotionally and also learned about how to make money not just think about money every time.

Now this is not easy to way a life without money meny person want a money everyone work for money for financial management every one want good life live in this world thing day by day expensive so without money life is not easy
Someone once said life without mkney to satisfy your need is like a borrowed life and its not worth living , money is the begging and the end of joy and happiness in this life, and that's why many people struggle to have money

True, there wouldn't be life without money as money is what we need to carry out all our daily activities, it is the medium for exchange which is why we should find how to make money.

I think this is as a result of the social construct around money. The world has always placed more importance oney because it buys everything. Life without money will be difficult in this current societal construct.

Life without money is impossible in the world we find ourselves today. Everything will do happens with money, so it is very vital for our survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds