Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

zenith

Loyal member
Credits
Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
If you know you want to start a business of your own, all you need do is plan towards it, regardless of the fact that you're collecting a salary. You try to save a certain portion of your salary every month till you get your desired goal.

7 important life lessons you can learn at work
  • Always strive to avoid stagnation. ...
  • Make connecting with others a priority. ...
  • Remember to look on the bright side. ...
  • Focus on developing and using your strengths. ...
  • Work until the work is done. ...
  • Trust in the power of failure. ...
  • Learn how to change the situation, not the person.

Anytime i work for someone,i always have that feeling of getting my own personal business. Earnings is an important aspect of life without funds,life will be very difficult for you. I have researched my future business plans already.

I understand what it means to work for someone I was in that show before he will not upload Lee blessing the work for someone especially someone that do not appreciate your little effort moreover life is full of the steps you just take that one to be part of the steps to move the greater tomorrow there are some owners of business that myopic and dubious.

Working for someone as an employee is a good working experience. There is absolutely nothing wrong in doing exactly that. Try and be the best version of you no matter where you are in life it can be a door opener fir you.

Working under someone is not in any way easy, most especially if your boss isn't nice at all or complains unnecessarily. It's really so pathetic, there is absolutely nothing like having your own business and being your own boss.

Always try to avoid stagnation. ... prioritize communication with others. ... Remember to look at the bright side. ... Focus on developing and using your strengths. ... work until it's done. ... trust the power of failure. ... Learn how to change the situation, not the individual.

Working with others has taught me to realize that everyone is suffering in some way or other so we must be compassionate if they behave in a dominating way or appear bossy etc.

I learn lots while working for someone. When I was working for someone. I learn lots of some positive things. You know, even if you wanna be an entrepreneur,you'll definitely start from somewhere. If you wanna be a boss, you serve. So I learnt how to manage employees. That alone goes a long way cos it is very difficult to do

Working for someone is actually a nice idea, even if you have the intention of starting yours too, it is good to work under someone first. You need the experience, you need to know how it is done, how to treat your employees and make them more productive. There is so much to learn by working for someone else.

Working for someone even at the start of ones career looks so good in the sense that you tends to gain more experience on how to manage yours even if you are planning to run your personal business. Experience as they said is the best knowledge one needs.

Working for someone isn't an easy task, it takes wisdom, been respectful, hardworking and punctuality to gain the heart of your boss so that there can be mutual relationship between the two of you and thus helps the company move to greater height

Working for someone is a lesson entirely on how to be bold and be able to stand by yourself. But some people don't see the great lesson in working for someone they took it personal as slavery which is not. Because how you handle someone business effectively will determine how you are going to handles yours.

I am currently in this situation and I am doing everything possible to get myself out of this shackles. It is never easy to start up a business, but it is clear that with the right coordination and motivation, you can get off the leash to start something on your own instead of depending on your boss for monthly payment.

I comprehend working for somebody I was in that show before he won't transfer Lee gift the work for somebody particularly somebody that don't value your little exertion in addition life is brimming with the means you simply take that one to be essential for the means to move the more prominent tomorrow there are a few proprietors of business that nearsighted and questionable.

Truth be told, almost everybody work for somebody. Either the government or an individual. Sometimes, you just have to step out to be able to make a difference. If you have business, I'll advice you start working out how you will set it.

• Always strive to avoid stagnation. ...
  • Make connecting with others a priority. ...
  • Remember to look on the bright side. ...
  • Focus on developing and using your strengths. ...
  • Work until the work is done. ...
  • Trust in the power of failure. ...
  • Learn how to change the situation, not the person.

Group working can make study more efficient and fun. Working with others enables you to pool your ideas and see problems from different perspectives. ... There are many benefits from analysing, discussing and exploring your own ideas and questions and gaining feedback from your pwere.

I heard a few years of working for someone while still at school years ago. It was fun and interesting and I learnt to many things in the months I worked there. But of all the most important thing is that one should take the business as his own in terms of the effort put.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds