Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lazy Manager

If a Manager hold his position in laxity then his subordinates will follow suit. A Manager has to be up and doing. He's the driver while his subordinates are the passengers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Managers are surpose to inspire. And so, If you find out about one that is notoriously lazy, you can be rest assured that your staffs are not going to be motivated under such a person as well

I am of the opinion that if a business manager is lazy then the whole staff Will be lazy as well z because the management have a greater impact on the turn out of the business, if the business will experience rapid growth, then the management must be coordinated.
Or did you think a lazy Manager cannot affect the organization???
A lazy manager can greatly affect the progress of the business most especially it will show in it's productivity and it might close up the business

I am of the opinion that if a business manager is lazy then the whole staff Will be lazy as well z because the management have a greater impact on the turn out of the business, if the business will experience rapid growth, then the management must be coordinated.
A lazy manager makes a lazy staff.
How can I be active when I realise my manager is always lackadaisical towards work. I will feel relaxed too, and the organisation may suffer.

Funny enough,I love working with lazy managers, their weaknesses can be used to your advantage if you actualize it very well,they always have a soft spot.

A lazy manager will make the business slow.There will be less profits as he will keep procrastinating his duties.A lazy manager will not encourage his employees to do better and most workers might end up quitting because of the drop in profit making it difficult to pay workers

You are right the head of a company can not afford to be feet draggers if not the whole staffs will always bring a bed to the office. But when the head is always moving the whole body responds.

The exhibition of a business chief affects the representative and the business as a whole, the business supervisor needs to set model for others to follow, if he/she is lazy, it will reflect in the result of the business.

If a manager is lazy, definitely the employees will be lazy, the impact of this is backwardness for the business and loss, this is why the owner of the business should always do routine checks on the business performance, this is why daily reports from every department must be submitted before the closing hours.

Lazy manager we sure mismanaged the affairs of the company and crashed it down due to is laziness cos a good company needs an active company to be active and grow

The exhibition of a business chief affects the representative and the business as a whole, the business supervisor needs to set model for others to follow, if he/she is lazy, it will reflect in the result of the business.
Very true, it's just like our body, what ever happens to the head affects the rest part of the body. So even the attitude and mindset of the business manager also plays a major role as well on the business it self and how it functions.

You are right to some extent that if a business manager is lazy then it has a way of affecting the stuffs for them to be late as well because they all look up to the manager for direction and policies so if the manager is giving them a bad attitude then they will probably would be exhibiting that same attitude too.

The actions of a lazy manager will certainly affect the productivity of the staff and the company as well. The morale of the workers will be dampened and staff will be unserious with tasks just like the manager.

A lazy manager can bring down the success of any business because a business needs an hardworking manager and employees in order for it to grow the way it should

The performance of a business manager has an effect on the employee and the business as a whole,the business manager has to set example for orhers to follow,if he/she is lazy,it will reflect in the outcome of the business.
I would argue with this point. I had a boss once, he was quite lazy but each time you show a bit of laziness he'd raise his voice. He made us kind of work hard

Definitely. A lazy manager will lead the other staff into laziness.
If a manager is not effective, other staff would not be effective at their jobs.
For the business to make success, the manager should be able to lead it to that point.

Of course if a manager is lazy, it can also affect the way tasks are carried out in a given establishment as the staffs take instructions or get mode of operations from the management. So, the manager has to be thoroughly screened and satisfied fit before being employed.

Instead of pitching in themselves, a lazy manager assigns their duties to their subordinates. This can cause overworked and under-appreciated workers to have low morale. The entire department's productivity plummets before you know it, and workers start leaving.
Exactly the fact , if a business manager is lazy , then that means his and her subordinate too will emulate his behaviour and be doing what they like at work, a hard working manager command respect.

Lazy manager is someone that can not have good reputation in a company. This kind of manager mismanage company funds and cause production depressed.

The performance of a business manager has an effect on the employee and the business as a whole,the business manager has to set example for orhers to follow,if he/she is lazy,it will reflect in the outcome of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds