Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lazy Manager

It depends on the type of business organisation. In most circumstances a business owner or manager may be lazy but as long as he is able to organise the employees to work perfectly then everything in such organisation will work smoothly . Most times managers don't always have much to do except organisation.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are having a manager who is lazy in an organisation then you will definitely expect that every other person is going to be following their footsteps and the organisation might crash.

The way i see it if your manager is lazy then you the employee is in trouble because in situations like you are going to end up doing three times the job you are supposed to be doing and your salary might not even be increased.

The way i see it if your manager is lazy then you the employee is in trouble because in situations like you are going to end up doing three times the job you are supposed to be doing and your salary might not even be increased.
Definitely , if the manager is lazy , it will affect the employee because the lazy manager will never bother talking to his subordinates about their change in attitudes and behaviours toward work .

If a business manager as a whole is lazy then such business organisation will not work properly. Managers don't really have much work to do except to leads the smooth running of the business. Works are mainly heavier for the laborers and other workers who are not managers.

If you are having a manager who is lazy in an organisation then you will definitely expect that every other person is going to be following their footsteps and the organisation might crash.
When a manager in an organisation is quit lazy , there's every probability that he or she is going to affect the workers negatively because when they see him her being lazy , they will definitely emulate him .

I am of the opinion that if a business manager is lazy then the whole staff Will be lazy as well z because the management have a greater impact on the turn out of the business, if the business will experience rapid growth, then the management must be coordinated.
Or did you think a lazy Manager cannot affect the organization???
I agree with you, manager play a key role in succeeding a business because they are managing the whole business, it means their success is the business success.

Lazy manager could cause downfall of the business because such business resources will be at risk. Even the workers won't be able to perform well and there will be total error in the activities of such business. However, a business always need an hardwork manager because they are to make the dream of business to come to pass.

This is really very dangerous especially if it's someone that doesn't usually take corrections or admit their wrongs. There's nothing you can do in this case other than to resign when you get a better job offer from somewhere else.

It depends on the type of business organisation. In most circumstances a business owner or manager may be lazy but as long as he is able to organise the employees to work perfectly then everything in such organisation will work smoothly . Most times managers don't always have much to do except organisation.

I think that there are so many people who are always available to assist a manager, so I don't know why a manager should be lazy. There are many managers who have assistant managers who work for them.

I think that there are so many people who are always available to assist a manager, so I don't know why a manager should be lazy. There are many managers who have assistant managers who work for them.
Exactly , That is the point I was trying to raise in my previous comments . Managerss should not be lazy as I've seen because they don't really have much workload on them as there are people to help them in all those things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds