Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowing your Customers more by Asking These Questions

Really resourceful write-up you have done here my friend. Overall, I think we should seek better ways to get close to our customers, they are the reason for business growth.

Advertisement Placeholder
Really resourceful write-up you have done here my friend. Overall, I think we should seek better ways to get close to our customers, they are the reason for business growth.
This is very true, and I think that if you are able to successfully tailor your advertisement and approach to the different customers that may be in your region that it could be very helpful in terms of trying to increase and improve the number of customers that you have as well as maintain the customer base that you currently have.

This is actually a good information one must include in business as customers are the sole of any business. So for me I think this will help Business owners to get review about how there Business works

To get to know your customers more, you must maintain a good customer relationship among all your customers by checking up on them through text messages or phone in getting feedback on the goods they bought from you and how you can improve to serve them better.
I usually receive a text or email from businesses that I engage like the car dealer. But I never reply because it is a waste of time. That is why I never give my contact number. They only spam me.

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

1. What's the key profit from our product/service that you get?

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

2. Which part of our product/service makes you happy?

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

3. What are the major product/service problems?

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
I definitely agree with the three questions for the customers. Number one question is on what benefits the customer in buying the product they have purchased. I hope they get a lot of good things.

Various brilliant points have been highlighted here and I must say kudos to the membership of this great forum. Another thing I'll like to add is rewards, loyalty rewards is a great way

Getting feedback from customers about the goods and services the organisation has offered is very important,to know where to make improvements and be better in serving the customers.

These are a very good questions to asked so that you can know the ones you're doing it very well and the ones that you need to improve on it.

I love this. The last point get me. How better would you identify the problem of your products other than asking the consumers. Sometimes what you feel is the problem might not even be

These are some good questions that you can openly ask your clients and it will be even boost trust within you. You can also ask them to suggest ways in which you can improve your products or services.

To improve your customer service,one thing is to ask your customer what part of your business they love,what part of your business they don't love,what you should improve.

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
You are very right.
Getting these feedbacks from our customers will help us re-strategize, and remodel our products and services to their satisfaction.

That's just it, our customers palys a major role on how the business would go. This is where most companies fail, they no longer try their best in trying to know their customers or ways to relate to them.

Honestly, the KYC method invented these days is the major key to deal with customers well than before. Customers are always the prime movers of your business, no doubt about that

There's more to knowing your customers than just asking them a few questions, they might not even respond well or start with the right answer which is why I would suggest that ine start with a friendly conversation to know if the customer would be willing and open to talk.

Yes, these are just the key ways of improving the business-customer relationship. Maybe another one you can add is to always ask what they would like you (business) to Improve upon in the future.
Yes you are right because sometimes getting closer to a customer than usual causes another misunderstanding and making the customer feel superior which is bad for business.

In any business at all, it is pertinent to ask or request feedback from your customers. You see some entrepreneurs are scared to request feedback because they can't deal with negative reviews. They forget that those negative reviews will be an opportunity for improvement and more productivity.

Lovely, I think you have touched key subjects and points. Every business owner should have a connection with their customers as this can help them develop more customer base.

Asking out customers questions is very good and it helps us to evaluate our products,services and customer satisfaction. From the questions,we will be able to know where to adjust on and how to improve our services in order to serve them better.

Very good questions that can get you helpful feedbacks.
Most times i make a questionnaire with my own question format and send it out to clients for reviews.
The feedback always helps.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds