Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowing your Customers more by Asking These Questions

These are great questions to ask your customers so as to know them and know what they expect from your business. Getting feedback from this customers will really help the business to grow. I hope to start up my own business pretty soon and I will save these questions to ask my customers later on. Thanks for sharing this great article.

Advertisement Placeholder
Asking questions of this nature is extremely important in any business venture that you do go into because it shows the customer that you are willing to work on what you have at the moment and you are in the process of continuous improvement. This is something that customers look for when choosing a business that they want to interact with or deal with on a regular basis. It is especially important in developing a good relationship between the business and the customer in order to help the reputation of the business and to have repeat customers. Also the server allows you to target your market a lot better and can be quite cost-saving as well.

It is very important for a company to provide its customers with the value of their most competent and best tools. As a top priority for any company, the customer satisfaction should be considered first. This is an important aspect of the customer service work, make sure to ask the right questions and come up with the right answer in order to satisfy the customer better. The customers will then tell their friends, family, and families about the goods or services, potentially attracting more customers to your company.

The type of your business will determine wether KYC in important or not. For example those that are rendering flexible banking services or agent banking operator need to know there customer as to be on a saver side incase of any financial crimes committed by the customer. Then to maintain ethic of there work.

One of the questions to ask a customer is that, how do you want us to serve you better? Which of our products meet your needs? What are the things you will like us to improve on? Is the price of our goods okay for you? Hope our staff treat you well when attending to you.?

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

1. What's the key profit from our product/service that you get?

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

2. Which part of our product/service makes you happy?

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

3. What are the major product/service problems?

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
in fact, you just said my mind concerning what customers want as far as patronage and business are concerned. we need to be sensitive to whatour customers want, doing this will make us win them to ourselves. thank you for your post anyways.

I totally agree with your views on Knowing Your Customer. It is very important for every business to have a happy and healthy relationship with their customers. By asking questions and taking feedback from the is a great step in building business relationships. After asking you must take necessary steps to meet up with their demands and needs.

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
Your analysis about how to ones customers is very unique and worth trying for a good business and customer management. The last part where you discussed feedback is the most essential of all because it reveal how customers are reacting to your service or product.

It is good to know your customers more to know if you are doing the right thing or to know if your customers get the best of the services you rendered. You know your customers by getting feedbacks from them carrying out one on one interactions or by calling to know their position on the the services they received from you.

More questions can be: Do you think our products achieves what it is meant to achieve? Would you recommend is to others? What can we improve on?

Your customers are your primary business, the outcome or organic growth of a business is dependent on your relationship with your customers,making enquiry and discussing business related issues.

Customer and seller relationship is really a good boast to increase in sales. Its adviveable to always engage your customera in discussion so as to know their opinion

I have to say that this topic on what questions to ask your customers so as to know them more is very insightful, wow. You are right in that you need to know yiur customers more than you currently do in order to serve them better and be happy

These are questions that you use to get feedback from your customers and feedback is really good because it allows your business to know the area that needs attention.

You can know your customer more by asking this important 3 questions do you like our products hope we'll see you next time how do the last products satisfy your need.

We know our customers by asking them questions about how products , like which of our products did they like and which one of the product they didn't like, how are we lacking .

The questions you asked are very salient are good for the improvement of business and organizations. If business owners can concentrate on their customers feedback, it will greatly improve them.

Well it is always good to anticipate your customers needs and help to ensure you meet it for their full satisfaction. If your customers are very satisfied, you get more sales in return for it. Such questioniers can really go a long way for repackaging your brand

All this information can be gotten by getting regular feedback from your customer. This will make your customer want to have more deals with you.

Always asking your customers questions relating to your products and services is another way of improving your services when they are lacking, a customers view is very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds