Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowing your Customers more by Asking These Questions

Many people ask these questions to know whether the customers are really a customer's,do you like the Product, how often will you come back for this product, when I was see you again.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is the reason why a lot of companies especially in developed countries carry out online surveys to know what their customers think about their products. The surveys is are usually targeted to a particular group of people because they really want to get the opinions of their customers.

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

1. What's the key profit from our product/service that you get?

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

2. Which part of our product/service makes you happy?

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

3. What are the major product/service problems?

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
This is a very good and informative post and answers some of the key questions in any business venture or idea, because it will provide you with an insight as to what teh customer is thinking and in so doing you will be able to adjust and better the product accordingly, ultimately leading to even greater success within your department of business.

For a successful business it is very important for a business to put its customer first in everything they are planning. Customer satisfaction should be a top priority for every business organization. So, there should be some questions for customers.
Know Your Customer (KYC) operation is a very vital aspect of every business organization. It is important to carry out a proper assessment on every customer to be able to serve them correctly.

I think it's really important to get feedback from your customers regularly. It help you in improving your product and giving the customers what they want

Well said , knowing ones customers better can indeed help improve sales and also help in retaining customers because the better we know them the better we can serve them by improving on our services and products

Very true. Asking these questions to your customers makes sense. For instance, asking them what part of your products or services makes them happy or that gives them satisfaction. This will help you know which product has more likes and those with less likes

You can ask them on how they feel each time they use your product or the experience the are getting from your services.And also the possible way on how you can improve your services to them.

These are really helpful tips that would definately increase efficiency in customer relation and revenue if flowed but would all customers answer truthfully or answer at all?

A valid point in getting information on our products and services from our clients is to know which areas of our services or products they don't like and why they feel that way about it. This will help us in the rebranding process

This are some very good question that you can always ask your customers. You should also enquire about how they honestly feel about the business and the way forward.

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
Asking your customers about the key profit they get from your product is very important, and which kind of the product you are selling out makes them happy , I.e which of the product did they like best.

These is where many business owners get it wrong, they just focus on making sales without actually understanding their various customers. When it comes to their relationship with the customers its usually very poor. Tho some try to create customer care lines but it is poorly handled. Many complains are left unattended

Here are few ways of getting to know your customers better:
1) Don't Make Assumptions.
2) Leverage Social Media.
3) Ask Customers.
4) Conduct Surveys.
5) Hold an Event.
6) Look Past the Purchase.
7) Create a Customer Profile.
8) Conduct Keyword Research.

You can ask them on how they feel each time they use your product or the experience the are getting from your services.And also the possible way on how you can improve your services to them.
In dining out I have experienced many times the offer of a small sheet of paper to fill up. It is a survey on their business, about the food, the service, etc. But I never have accomplished such a survey. Why waste my time for their own benefit? What do I get from that survey? It is not easy to ask the customer. You need to be creative.

In dining out I have experienced many times the offer of a small sheet of paper to fill up. It is a survey on their business, about the food, the service, etc. But I never have accomplished such a survey. Why waste my time for their own benefit? What do I get from that survey? It is not easy to ask the customer. You need to be creative.
You know your customer more by asking this question are you satisfied with the product do you like people that how often do you use our products and what do you think that we should add or change in the product.

The whole essence is for your own benefit,because if they are not untop of their game,you would'nt go back there for patronage,so it is important to fill out some of these survay,credit should be given to them for always looking out to improve.

It is very important for business people to always seek opinions of their customers. This will help them more in trusting your business more.

I was not able to understand the real concept behind KYC but now a days every platform and exchange is demanding extra personal information, then I realise that it's really very important to know your customers, and this is very necessary to avoid all type of scammers and hackers.
Yes that is true, knowing your customers not only help in preventing scammers and other fraudulent activities, it also helps in helping you know more about your customers and what they would like and how to please them.

To get to know your customers more, you must maintain a good customer relationship among all your customers by checking up on them through text messages or phone in getting feedback on the goods they bought from you and how you can improve to serve them better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds