Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know the Difference between Investment and Business

The two of them can be able to mean the same thing if you are going to consider the fact that business is also another form of investment just that it is much more complex and you will have to be taking decisions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business and investment are mostly the same thing but in business , you used you money to do business, You buy and sometimes sell to make money but in investment , you don't need to stress yourself because its you money that will work for you
The two of them can be able to mean the same thing if you are going to consider the fact that business is also another form of investment just that it is much more complex and you will have to be taking decisions.

In investment, you commit certain amount of money in hope for a larger return within a specific period of time. It is just like you investing in a particular cryptocurrency hoping that after some years it would give you a lot of profit. Business on the other hand is a day-to-day work and you must put the right things in place in order to make it successful.

In the both of them you are going to be injecting money into something but in business you are going to be the one who is going to be taking decisions while in investment you are only predicting that somebody is going to make the right decision.

in my opinion business can do a lot of people, because it creates job opportunities and engages many people. other wise investors often need to be profitable and invest so when investors are comparative and do business, they do what they set out to do.

The difference I see here is the give and take aspect of the business. Otherwise, they are almost the same thing since the ultimate aim is to get more than your input eventually. Perhaps an investment can allow your flexibility of only coming back to get your profit whereas, in business, the turnover is very frequent.

Investment into a business is when you are allocating some sticks to it and you believe that the business is going to be moving forward but in business you are the ones that is going to be taken the decision.

in my opinion business can do a lot of people, because it creates job opportunities and engages many people. other wise investors often need to be profitable and invest so when investors are comparative and do business, they do what they set out to do.
You are right , business creates a lot of opportunity because in business , you can employ people to work for you and do business with another company thereby creating job opportunity but in investment , your money is the one work for you and you won't lift a finger.

I do not see any difference between the business and investment. The business is majorly the buying and selling of goods and services while investment is same too.

The difference between trading and investment is that in trading you are just exchanging one thing for another while in business it is much more broader than that as you are trying to create product and sell it to people.

I do not see any difference between investment and business. When you invest some amount of your money o particular venture, it could be buying a.d selling, it is the same as business.

They are all related terms in the financial world , but I am of the opinion that investors do not really spend so much time going about one or two activities because they earn money passively.

There is no any much difference between investment and business the only difference is that investment is the act of laying out capital or money with the expectation of profit while business is the act of providing goods and services involving financial and industrial aspects.

Its always used interchangeably for those people who dont really know the difference between investment and business , but they don't actually know investment is also business.
The tool will be used interchangeably and it is the same thing. Most of them point to the same meaning because invesgment is business while business is an investment.

There is a difference between saving and investment because if you are saving it means that you are expecting the price not to increase but if you are investing then you want to make more money with more risk.
If you invest into something then you do not have the right to make the right decisions that affect the business but if you are having a business now then you are the ones making the decisions.

Last edited:
Both of them are two different things entirely. Business generates income and Investment at the same time generate income , but with investment you do not have to struggle. Your money works for you... But in business you have to involve yourself physically.

In my own opinion business and investment are interrelated because they are all generating profits , business is a situation whereby you used your money to be involved in a business and make profit but in investment You put your money into others business and you can be sleeping while you money works for you , it all comes back to profit.

I do not see any difference between business and investment the major reason why I said so is because business and investment required commitment which is putting down money.

And what is better to start with? I am a young person with some capital made from working in different jobs. Now I can either invest the money or start my own business. What would you choose? I am leaning towards running a business.
It will allow me to gain experience, earn money and learn private equity technical questions. It will also give me more finances to invest in other companies or even buy them in the future. So far, becoming a businessperson is a more attractive way for me.
But what do you say? Maybe I don’t need to hurry with starting my own business?

Last edited:
To know the difference we have to explain what investment and business is. First let’s take investment and ask Wikipedia for the definition. Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument.

Whew. Alright how about we talk that in English. Investment is just placing cash in something in the expectation of making a benefit later on. You can invest in numerous things, such countless examples of ventures like land, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, forex, and so forth....

What is business: A business is an association or organization that provides products and services and makes benefit subsequently. We have internet business, retail (buy&sell) business and other examples of business.
One of the major differences between investment and business is that business involves using human resource to work to make money but investment is using money to work for you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds