Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is Really Easy to Make Money Online?

It is never easy to make money online because there is no free money online. If you will want to boost your chances then you should have a skill that you will be able to market and this also will take you some time to learn.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money online is not as hard as most people believe; in fact there are literally dozens of ways that absolutely anyone can do it.

Being able to make money online also has countless benefits, such as being able to work your own hours, never having to miss an important family event because you can’t get the time off and, the biggest benefit; you can literally earn money while laying on a beach somewhere, sunbathing.

For beginners it is a matter of trial and error, taking your time and finding something that works for you. There are many places where you can learn how to make money online and explore the top ways to make money online.

AdSense is a very popular choice because you can start earning money almost immediately even if you don’t have a single dollar to invest! you don’t even need your own website, you can set up a free blog, apply for AdSense and get everything up and running within 24 hours. If you can write a few blog posts a week, you can get paid for it.

Of course if your blog attracts a lot of visitors you can also apply to various networks that will pay you serious $$$ just to write a review about one of their clients products, imagine doing that three times a week!

If you enjoy writing but blogging isn’t really for you, you can also consider writing and publishing your own ebook, all you need is a website, a few days to write a top notch ebook and a PayPal account to accept money; if your ebook is good you will be able to make money online while you sleep.

If writing is not something that you enjoy, perhaps you would be better off trying your hand at affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing allows you to make money online by selling someone else’s product. There are lots of ways to be successful at this, some involve writing, such as advertising the product on your own blog or website, while others only require you to post a few ads.

Then there’s domain flipping; buying a desirable domain name and then selling it at a profit. It takes some time and research, but it is still a very easy way to make money online if you are willing to invest some time into it. All a person has to do is find a product they think will be big and buy some domain names relating to it and then sell it on. For example, imagine if you had been able to snag a domain like ZakShow.com you’d easily make of a profit of $5,000 or more 🙂

Opportunities to make money online and work from home are everywhere you don’t have to be an expert, you don’t have to invest thousands of dollars, you just have to decide you want a better quality of life for you and your family and go for it you would be amazed what can achieve when you really set your mind to it.
To earn online you really need a lot of patience. Except scam sites which make you disappointed, real paying sites need a lot of time for the work, and in return the revenue is minimum. Such jobs can be set asa part time and cannot give you a handsome amount of monthly income😢

Making money online is the easiest and best way, reasons I said it is the best way is that,it makes you work at your own covenient,you are not pressurised while working,and you will definitely have time for other things

Most times I just give myself a break. When the work load becomes too much or too stressful, I take a few hours rest, watch a movie or play a game then when am feeling Abit relaxed I continue. Other times I just give myself a target for the day so once I get that target online, I can face whatever activities I have offline then rest when I can. Even if it's just 30 minutes rest I use it to the fullest. Then there are times while working I try to lighten the mood by playing a movie while I work or eat a snack
That's very well. In short you just plan everything you do . That's a good idea, but for me when I'm stressed up I just listened to music or play games that's all.

It real to make money online.someone can make money online due personal interest and efficiency. Any body that want make money online needs to be trained to make urge money.

That's very well. In short you just plan everything you do . That's a good idea, but for me when I'm stressed up I just listened to music or play games that's all.
Yes playing games and music is also a good way to relax, like my mom there is this particular game she plays on her phone. Whenever we see her playing the game we automatically know there are lots of things in her mind at the moment. What about in a situation where you are not able to play a game or music, what would you do?

In my opinion, making some cash that can buy you chocolates and icecreams is actually easy. You can start posting on forums and make $50 in month. But generating good income, for example to pay your rent, buy supplies, is very difficult.

that is right. an extra income per month for a chocolate is somewhat easy to make. (you still have to spend a few hours, but you do them online, from the comfort of your home)

you want income of 500-1000 €, you have to be good at doing something online and be wanted.

Most times I just give myself a break. When the work load becomes too much or too stressful, I take a few hours rest, watch a movie or play a game then when am feeling Abit relaxed I continue. Other times I just give myself a target for the day so once I get that target online, I can face whatever activities I have offline then rest when I can. Even if it's just 30 minutes rest I use it to the fullest. Then there are times while working I try to lighten the mood by playing a movie while I work or eat a snack
That's very well. In short you just plan everything you do . That's a good idea, but for me sometimes when I'm stressed up I just listened to music or play games that's all.
Yes playing games and music is also a good way to relax, like my mom there is this particular game she plays on her phone. Whenever we see her playing the game we automatically know there are lots of things in her mind at the moment. What about in a situation where you are not able to play a game or music, what would you do?
Well. If i have enough time I sleep. But Playing games and listening to music and sometimes watching movies this are are my favorite way to relax.

Making money online at first is not easy and it seems hard,but I think when one sacrifice his time and become use to it,he won't consider it as a waste of time nor hard.

It is not easy to make money online but it is simple if you follow a proven strategy. This is the reason why most people end up engaging in get-rich-quick scheme as they believe that it is easy to make money online.

It's not anywhere near easy to make money online, infact no money making methods is actually easy. You need to be committed and work hard for it and as the case for online methods, it usually do demand you have a marketable skill

If you do not want to make a lot of money, you can find it easier to make money online. Join a couple of forums and easily make $30-$40 per month. But in order to earn substantial money you will find very difficult

It is not easy to make money online but it is simple. You only need to be persistent in following a proven strategy before you can start making consistent income online. Newcomers usually believe that there is free money online which is often not the case most of the time.

Making money online is not very difficult if you have basic skills like English writing, however, making good money can be very tough. I have tried really hard in the last 11 months and have not been able to make more than $100 per month.

If you do not want to make a lot of money, you can find it easier to make money online. Join a couple of forums and easily make $30-$40 per month. But in order to earn substantial money you will find very difficult
You're right about that. It may only seem easy for those who want to earn a few bucks online and not taking it as a means of earning a full-time income. Even posting forums demands your energy, intelligence and commitment though

that is right. an extra income per month for a chocolate is somewhat easy to make. (you still have to spend a few hours, but you do them online, from the comfort of your home)

you want income of 500-1000 €, you have to be good at doing something online and be wanted.
True indeed. IN order to generate good income you need professional skills and you need to work on freelance marketplace or have a lot of freelancing gigs.

Well, earning money is not easy be it online, or offline. Earning money online is not a difficult thing it just requires time and dedication and in some cases skills.

To make money, be it offline or online is never easy, their are alot of risk involved mostly in online jobs and gigs. To make money online requires time, energy, effort, consistency, determination. Most online gigs usually do not pay mush but it takes time to actually build your online presence.
To some extent making money online is not easy because you have to work hard online to earn your keep and if you are into investment , your money is on the line, so nothing comes easy.

Well I will say it dependent on the level of money to be made personally it is not difficult to make money online if only you are able to create time to make more money

Well, it is actually a requirement to have so much original content AND so many visitors, before being allowed to use Adsense. The traffic number only relates to how much you can potentially earn, if the only consideration was being paid by page load.

Getting accepted on Adsense or any other kind of ad networks is not that easy as many people wrongly believe. Adsense and many other networks require you to have at least some unique visitors before they could approve the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds