Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is Really Easy to Make Money Online?

To some extent making money online is not easy because you have to work hard online to earn your keep and if you are into investment , your money is on the line, so nothing comes easy.
Exactly, everything has its own form of risk when it comes to any kind of business. Personally would you still choose working online if you where given the chance to choose?

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank so much for this for taking your time to make this piece of information to educate and enlighten us, I learnt one or two from it and I know others will too

Making money online would have been much easier only if we created money making opportunities for the people. However, this has never happened and many people struggle due to this big problem.

I will not say it is easy but it is possible to make consistent income with cryptocurrency trading. My belief is that there's nothing like free or easy money on the internet. You have to put in some level of work before you can start making money with any money making model.

You can earn decent money on some micro working sites. If you just have the diligence to do some research, you'll find that there are plenty of earning sites that require the skills that you already have. It does require your time and effort just as offline work would, but imagine doing the work in the comforts of home. I love the flexibility that online work offers. I am in that season of life where online work is the most practical option.

To be candid, online job require time spending, it is never a play where you just spending little time and expect earn huge because some of online job depend how long you work determine your earning

To make money, be it offline or online is never easy, their are alot of risk involved mostly in online jobs and gigs. To make money online requires time, energy, effort, consistency, determination. Most online gigs usually do not pay mush but it takes time to actually build your online presence.
Yeah.. it is not easy to earn money any where be it online and offline. Online is time consuming and very tasking. It requires focus and determined before one can start earning.

It is very difficult because I have been trying for a long time and did not win even a dollar and I hope to benefit from this site

It is very difficult because I have been trying for a long time and did not win even a dollar and I hope to benefit from this site
Its not that too difficult because from what I know if you follow the right direction then you can easyly start making money right away,who was your mentor and who brought you into the world of online earning?Its took me just 4 months to locate a good and legit website that are paying real money I work on 25 paying site now I have put them on my blogs so you can ask me for one through pm if you are interested

Yeah.. it is not easy to earn money any where be it online and offline. Online is time consuming and very tasking. It requires focus and determined before one can start earning.
Personally I feel does who earn online have it worse, especially at the beginning. Your family and love ones do not actually see you as a worker once they know you are working online. They view you as someone who sits all day pressing your smartphone or laptop, hence even when you are stressed and tired, they still want to involved you in so many things cause they simply do not take with you do seriously.

Personally I feel does who earn online have it worse, especially at the beginning. Your family and love ones do not actually see you as a worker once they know you are working online. They view you as someone who sits all day pressing your smartphone or laptop, hence even when you are stressed and tired, they still want to involved you in so many things cause they simply do not take with you do seriously.
I can relate with you I remember when I was unemployed. I also spend the whole on my phone until I had idea of selling things through jiji. I will go to my friends accessories shop take pictures and post on jiji add extra 500 to 1000 on the original cost. When I was doing it my parents do not take me serious to them I just a just jobless person pressing phone. Not until I started making sales and assist in paying bills they started taking me serious.

Sincerely now that we have poverty that is moving so fast. We want to make different ,we need to work hard, while some travel abroad to either work in industry, factory, company, private or public places, we just need to work but working and earning from online is one of the easiest way to make money.

I can relate with you I remember when I was unemployed. I also spend the whole on my phone until I had idea of selling things through jiji. I will go to my friends accessories shop take pictures and post on jiji add extra 500 to 1000 on the original cost. When I was doing it my parents do not take me serious to them I just a just jobless person pressing phone. Not until I started making sales and assist in paying bills they started taking me serious.
Well said that's the only time they would start taking you a little serious. I remember when I first gave my mom something from my first earnings online. She asked how I got the money and I told her it was from what I was doing online, she was actually surprised.

Well, it is actually a requirement to have so much original content AND so many visitors, before being allowed to use Adsense. The traffic number only relates to how much you can potentially earn, if the only consideration was being paid by page load.
Making money online is not easy work because Whatever work you do, you have to work hard for it Apart from this,have to give time to any work.

Well, the only easy way to make money is by trading cryptocurrencies, according to me. However, it is not that easy per say because the cryptocurrency markets crashed at least twice or thrice in a month and this is the time you could lose money. I try to monitor markets as much as i can and when I see that the market is crashing, I withdraw my investments. This is the best way I am using to stop my losses.

Earning online is not easy. Alot requires time dedication and hard work. Some may require you to bring in more people and getting to convince people especially for online business is not easy.
You're right.
There is a lot to be done if you want to keep earning online. Hardwork and consistency pays. One can also boost his skill sets in order to gain more gigs online.

Making money online, is not an easy job even though some people may admit the fact that is easy but it depends on what you are capable of giving out. some may lack the knowledge abmnf cannot be able to perform in the online stuffs effectively.
Nothing has ever been easy in life most especially dealings with online stuffs which requires so much participation, persistence, and devotion of time to meet up with your target.

Last edited:
The only easiest way to make money online is to make it on paid to Post site. Apart from post to post website any other ways you are interested to make money such as skill or trading may not really be easy at the beginning.

Online money making no be small task actually. Even though there are some task or site which may seem to be more easier than others but I dont consider as easy as people may think.

It is really not easy trying to make money online, because it comes to someone's stress that a lot of people cannot be able to be bear with it that is why it is best to look for other ways of making money offline

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds