Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is Really Easy to Make Money Online?

To be frank about earning money online I would say it is not easy. I have been inviting friends whenever I would find a good forum. But from what I remember only a handful had tried. They said that it is very difficult to write a comment of 50 words that would earn a cent or 2. That made me laugh but it is true.
People underestimate the power of accumulation of money. A few cents today and tomorrow will add up especially if one has an investment that can yield more gains.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it is easy to make money online, everyone would have become rich by now especially me. Someone needs to be ready to put in work before they could make money online. Making money online is not for the lazy people.

It really possible to make money online.someone needs to learn online business very well before go to it,and let someone tutor you for monitoring

Earning money online is never easy and nothing is ever easy. Earning money online might take years of practice and training to become the best. But it does not mean you have to become an expert. Learn from others and use their experience and mistakes to your advantage

I tried to make money by trading in Bitcoin, but I never gained much success and this is how I finally realized how difficult it is to make money. Now I am switching to Ethereum because Ethereum has a very good record in the recent times, according to the data i have been studying.

it depends on your expectations and it depends on each one what exactly he wants to work on the internet. if it was so easy to earn on the internet, we were all rich.

In my opinion, the online part is just an extra income per month. I still haven't thought about doing it full time.

somewhere at € 200 a month I earn them online and I am satisfied. In my country, € 200 is half the official salary per month. I also have a stable job besides. :)

Earning money online is never easy and nothing is ever easy. Earning money online might take years of practice and training to become the best. But it does not mean you have to become an expert. Learn from others and use their experience and mistakes to your advantage
This is very true. Earning online is not easy. But it can be made easier through constant learning. That is by gaining skills through practice, knowledge through reading and watching videos and by talking with experienced people to know how they succeeded.

In my opinion, making some cash that can buy you chocolates and icecreams is actually easy. You can start posting on forums and make $50 in month. But generating good income, for example to pay your rent, buy supplies, is very difficult.

One more thing you guys must remember is the fact that if you plan to invest money online by buying cryptocurrencies, then you have a 50/50 chance of losing money if you have no experience, even expert traders lose money. Crypto trading has become an important aspect of making money online.

Nothing is easy in this world. Be it business or even how we leave our lives or anything they are never easy. But we are the ones to make it easy by giving it our good time and plan.

Nothing is easy in this world. Be it business or even how we leave our lives or anything they are never easy. But we are the ones to make it easy by giving it our good time and plan.
How do you make working online less stressful? Especially in a situation where you have a very busy offline schedule, what do you think can be done besides planning?

Making money online is easy if you can devote your time for it, meanwhile you can just makes a dime then if you wish to make meangiful amount you will have to join many platform

How do you make working online less stressful? Especially in a situation where you have a very busy offline schedule, what do you think can be done besides planning?
I don't think there will be a idea that will best fits planning. Planning will be the way out. But you can also hire someone to help you take care of the offline jobs.what do you think?

I don't think there will be a idea that will best fits planning. Planning will be the way out. But you can also hire someone to help you take care of the offline jobs.what do you think?
Hiring someone to take care of my offline task is actually a great idea, but I find my self in a situation where I can't really hire someone else to do the offline jobs.

Making money online is easy if you can devote your time for it, meanwhile you can just makes a dime then if you wish to make meangiful amount you will have to join many platform
Yea that is very true if you want to earn a decent amount you will need to join many platform,working online is never an easy thing mostly when you dont have a good knowledge for this,there are so many profession and if you want to earn a living online then you need to develop a skills which you can sell for a fee or you better work with many gpt site for better earning

Hiring someone to take care of my offline task is actually a great idea, but I find my self in a situation where I can't really hire someone else to do the offline jobs.
But how do you cope with stress?I know you must be stressed up after working online and then offline. I don't think I can stand it. So how do you cope with stress?

But how do you cope with stress?I know you must be stressed up after working online and then offline. I don't think I can stand it. So how do you cope with stress?
It can be really stressful. I wonder how he copes with it. I think for me, I would only work online if my offline earning is not too tasking. Otherwise, it can cause you to have burnouts easily.

Most times I just give myself a break. When the work load becomes too much or too stressful, I take a few hours rest, watch a movie or play a game then when am feeling Abit relaxed I continue. Other times I just give myself a target for the day so once I get that target online, I can face whatever activities I have offline then rest when I can. Even if it's just 30 minutes rest I use it to the fullest. Then there are times while working I try to lighten the mood by playing a movie while I work or eat a snack

It is not easy to make money online. Take for instance affiliate marketing, you will need to research about the customer you want to target. you need to set up a landing page to convert the website visitors to customer. You need to set tracking to measure your conversion rate. All of these require work input in order to succeed.

Last edited:
It is not easy to make money online. Take for instance affiliate marketing, you will need to research about the customer you want to charge it. you need to set up a landing page to convert the website visitors to customer. You need to set tracking to measure your conversion rate. All of these require work input in order to succeed.
Its not always easy to make a living online because sometime if you are not careful you will fall a victim to some of those website that are not legit so its better you do your own research about any program you want to join,you must have a particular skills you want to offer for money before earning online become easy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds