Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

jeffreyebonapacia27

Alway be happy!
Credits
why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.

Advertisement Placeholder
A legit way in which you can earn online is through pay per post forums. The important thing is that there are many forums out there so you should do research on the forum style, the type of rewards that you get and the users personal experience from it as well because this will what will determine if it should be used or not. User reviews will prevent you from wasting your time online to use a site that may not materialize your earnings. In my opinion right now this forum is probably the best earning potential out there, and I greatly recommend it to the users.

Online jobs are difficult to find because the market place is very competitive. In order to survive in this marketplace you need to have a skill that is very rare or a skill that is in high demand. When you have that kind of skill it becomes easier for you to get a job that will be rewarding for your efforts.

Getting a job offline is difficult but getting one online is even more difficult. One has to possess an outstanding quality and skill in order to be considered for an online job. Job nowadays are quite competitive that employers do not just employ anybody but someone that can compete in the market place successfully

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

It is very difficult to find a real and genuine online job. Because mostly the employers are not legit and mostly the sites are scam. So it becomes very difficult to find a real one .

not Finding a job online is, to me, not as difficult as it seems. There are numerous get paid to write, survey an tasks participation websites out there that one can gain reasonable amount of money from if combined together. It is only that some of these sites pay a miniature amount of money and the effort you put in is not always worth the small pay:cool:

It's really hard to find an online job. There are so complexity and competition. Here skills are required and main thing is that the knowledge and information are necessary about that forum.

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with
  • Cycles
  • Data entry job online
I would say nothing is Impossible unless we say I can't do it. But time wasted in search of Something will help you anytime. You asked the sources of income to tell you, I would say you should try to learn skills. There are thousands of skills and learn two or three of them and start earning money using different platforms.

It is very hard to find a reliable application or website for earning free money because most of the people are scamming with innocent person for their own benefits.
From the last eight months I just found few legit and real platform which are given below.
Uptrennd
Read cash
Noise.cash
Bizdustry
Getlike.io

You are right, it's not easy to find job online. This is because, most employers want to see their employees in person coming to have their challenge themselves. They never think of considering someone to do it for them and no one can trust anonymousity of a job seeker.

I would say nothing is Impossible unless we say I can't do it. But time wasted in search of Something will help you anytime. You asked the sources of income to tell you, I would say you should try to learn skills. There are thousands of skills and learn two or three of them and start earning money using different platforms.
Like fiverr, freelancers, upwork etc. Just make your profile on start getting work from customers.

It is true that to find online job but I also find the online job anti want to tell you about it .It is not waste your time and also it will give you money.The link is here👇

Truth be told it's just hard to make money online this days, be it freealancing, affiliate marketing, buying and selling online and all other ways to make money online. The fact remains that all niches have been saturated and occupied by each giant in the industry especially affiliate marketing. So for me I think it's better to find a new niche that is yet to be saturated and fresh

Finding a job that is online is very difficult and difficult, you have to work very hard for it, you have to understand a good skill, then you can do a good job online and I think that I have a lot of money but you have to work hard first then when you can make money if you don't work you will waste your time looking for any website but if you work hard then you will get a job in it Can go into freelancing.

Yes, it is very difficult to get a job these days.That's why most people nowadays are on the internet ,So everyone tries to get an easy and time pass job,And making money on the Internet is not an easy task,And work hard So nowadays it has become very difficult to make money working on the internet,However, earning money by working on the net is considered booty

For skilled jobs ,there are always are jobs only that many people are now aware of these opportunities so you get more people bidding for what's available.
Also, sometimes you see a job but the required skill is what is lacking.And by the time you go forth and back ,you realized you've spent much time on this with nothing to show for it .

Online jobs are difficult to find because the market place is very competitive. In order to survive in this marketplace you need to have a skill that is very rare or a skill that is in high demand. I would say you should try to learn skills.

The question is not whether there are online sites to earn. It is: do you have any required skills to work online? If you have a skill that is in high demand online, trust me finding a job won't be that difficult. You can work as a freelancer or any online tech organizations.

If you do a good job, your hard work will not be wasted. I have been working here for some time and I am getting paid. If you work hard, you will reap the rewards of your hard work. There are other similar platforms where we can make money working online.

Getting a job offline is difficult but getting one online is even more difficult. One has to possess an outstanding quality and skill in order to be considered for an online job. Job nowadays are quite competitive that employers do not just employ anybody but someone that can compete in the market place successfully
I think why getting online jobs is becoming more difficult these days is because the big players in the Cloud, giant tech companies, mainstream social media companies like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are not liberal enough. These guys doesn't want to share their wealth with the common men.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds