Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

What the poster was trying to say is that is it really okay for you to take a risk and fail , he was trying to talk about any risk without even weighting as you have just said, this is not really the best.
There is nothing wrong to take a risk and fail. In every actions that we take, we either succeed or fail in it and when we fail, we learn from it which makes us to be better in future.

Advertisement Placeholder
The concept of failure has been so vilified in the age and time we leave in. To me failure is when you don't try. Failure is not when you try and not succeed, it is not trying at all.

The concept of failure has been so vilified in the age and time we leave in. To me failure is when you don't try. Failure is not when you try and not succeed, it is not trying at all.
Just like the saying that it is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all. At least a business owner has the experience of being an entrepreneur. When he fails that is a big lesson to learn that can help him on his next venture. I had 2 businesses that failed so I know all about failure.

Well yeah, a lot of people take risks, but it depends on the risk they want to make. Failing is a part of life, we're human after all, and we will fail from time to time, even the best of us. Anyway, I think it's best to take the risk, as sometimes that risk can result in a big thing happening. And yeah, sometimes it'll be a fail, and that's okay, because you're going to learn from said mistake and hopefully, won't make the same mistake twice.

No entrepreneur on earth will ever take a risk or risks simply with the mindset of failure. We all strive for success even though failure is inevitable.

No entrepreneur on earth will ever take a risk or risks simply with the mindset of failure. We all strive for success even though failure is inevitable.
I am a risk taker and I've taken a lot of risks both online and offline especially if I am trading cryptocurrency, my risks in cryptocurrency has generated me some reasonable profit, thank God I wasn't afraid.

It is actually normal that you should take a risk and fail in your business but it should not be consistently. You should always invest with money you can pull back.

It's perfectly OK to take a chance and fail. In some cases, it's even vital to fail. Nearly all of the world's most successful and influential leaders have overcome significant hardship, struggle, and failure along the road.

There is nothing wrong to take a risk and fail. In every actions that we take, we either succeed or fail in it and when we fail, we learn from it which makes us to be better in future.
There is a lot of things wrong for you to take a risk and fail, you need to analyse some of the risk you are taking to make sure that you succeed because failing in what you are doing will result in loss of money.

There is a lot of things wrong for you to take a risk and fail, you need to analyse some of the risk you are taking to make sure that you succeed because failing in what you are doing will result in loss of money.
Sometimes no matter how you perfected your business plan it will still fail due to some circumstances that is not known to you or beyond your control.

It is okay to fail. Many big businessmen fail and it is a part of life. You need to learn from your mistakes also. Moreover, never invest more than what you can afford to lose.

I am a risk taker and I've taken a lot of risks both online and offline especially if I am trading cryptocurrency, my risks in cryptocurrency has generated me some reasonable profit, thank God I wasn't afraid.
That's bravery indeed dear. I love people who are born risk takers, cos I'm also a risk taker for long time now. Any one who doesn't take risk when it comes to business isn't ready to taste success.

Another thing that people fail to understand about taking risks is the fact that they should look into the risk associated with what they want to do and see if it really deserves it or not. There are calculated risks that are more safer than those of unknown possible risks

It's not new if you take a risk and it fails. But your never say die attitude is what should characterize your life. So, when you take a risk and you fall down, you got to pick your self up.
It is ok to take a weeks but not definitely that you have to feel however they say no Rick's no reward so they have to be Rick's in every business to be rewarded.

it is important to take some risks but you should also be very careful don't you think because some of them may lead you to a huge business failure.

It's okay to take a risk and fail, so long as you have a backup plan on how to get by after the failure. It helps you see things in very clear perspective and more ready next time you embark on the business again

Yes in business and investment if you don't take risks you will never go far or succeed. Though tha doesn't mean you just have to take risk for the sake of taking risk, you have to do your due diligence.

That's bravery indeed dear. I love people who are born risk takers, cos I'm also a risk taker for long time now. Any one who doesn't take risk when it comes to business isn't ready to taste success.
Seriously we really have to try as much as possible not to lose focus on the things that we believe on ,in fact our future start going down when we relax on the things that our mind is eager to pursue.

Sometimes no matter how you perfected your business plan it will still fail due to some circumstances that is not known to you or beyond your control.
Lolz, you are just making me to be afraid, well this may not actually be true because I do not see most of the business over here that are failing, in business consistently is the only thing that you need to adapt.

It's not new if you take a risk and it fails. But your never say die attitude is what should characterize your life. So, when you take a risk and you fall down, you got to pick your self up.
It is ok to take weeks but I'm not agreeing to fail or not settling for failure because most times that will weaken your vibes in terms of business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds