Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

Not taking a risk is even a risk on it own. So it okay to take a risk and if you fall, you have learnt something new and ways of taking decisions. But it necessary to take calculated risk I mean do diligent research and consultation before taking such risk.

Advertisement Placeholder
Taking a risk is not a bad idea, but in as it is not a bad idea you need to be guided on the type of risk you are taking because there are some that can be so useless that it doesn't have any future benefits.

It is ok to take risk and fail what is not ok to fail and not retry. the word failure and progress that divides both of them is a very Slimline that can be crossed at any given time if care is not taken. It is easier to fill out something I stay down on than to progress at something and maintain that height consistently so what I'm saying in essence is success or progress is attainable but only through dedication, investment, and consistency.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
Every one is bound to fail at some point of their life but the good thing is when you learn from your failure. Taking risk is something business owner must do at some point in order to learn and move on in business. It's okay to take a risk and fail as you'll gain experience and have also tried something new and different

It is very okay for you to be able to make a mistake when you are into business but then you should ensure that the risks that you are taking are worthy ones that will not crash your business.

Not taking risk is even risky. For you to grow in any aspect of life, including business you lead to take critical move and decision. In some case it mind no end well. The important is to always learn from our failures moving forward.

Not taking risk is even risky. For you to grow in any aspect of life, including business you lead to take critical move and decision. In some case it mind no end well. The important is to always learn from our failures moving forward.
You have a point that falling down and rising again is better than not tried anything at all. However, when you have a series of falling down then I guess business is not really for you. I had experienced 2 losses in my failed business and I put a stop to that idea of business again.

I will afvise you to take a risk and see where it leads you. It is better than being stagnated in the same place.life is moving by very quickly and you need to move with the times. Take that risk today, you will not regret it. A person that avoids risks will never taste success so don't be like them. Let success be your watchword.

It's not new if you take a risk and it fails. But your never say die attitude is what should characterize your life. So, when you take a risk and you fall down, you got to pick your self up.
It is not okay for 1 to take Risk and fall when taking breaks you don't plan to fall but you plan to succeed success is all you desire and all you think of.

Yeah, it's okay to take a risk and fail provided the risk you took is a reasonable one. It's still part of the learning process, you need to get exposed to things to learn from them and many don't do so well at their first attempt

This is just life for you, even sitting at the comfort of your room is risky. So starting a business and failing is not a new normal, it has always been.

Yes , it is completely fine to fail in anything by taking risk , may it be crypto or forex trading , or any other business. But the important thing is to take risk , probably the money which can afford to lose it. Because failures can help you to correct yourself and go one step nearer to the success.

It is completely okay to take a risk and fail than not taking any risk and not move forward in life. Life itself is a risk we live everyday. So, always take a very calculated risk, with emphasis on "calculated"

Taking a risk and failing is okay as long as they don't give up, its better risk is taken and you learn from that experience than regretting and thinking about what could have been.

Whenever you take a risk and you fail then you must have to accept it and then learn from it . in that way you can be sure that you will not repeat that mistake again.

It's okay to take a risk that worth taking but not every kind of risk because there are risk we take that will not benefit us with anything good.
The difference between a poor man and a rich man is definitely the ability of one of them taking risk and the other running and shine away from taking risk. The poor man will always say oh it is inevitable for them to lose this investment but the rich man who say he will definitely put more money into it.

Taking a risk on something you believe on is absolutely ok and that is what a lot of people are doing but taking a risk for the main purpose of failing is not actually the best thing because you are not doing it out of passion.

I've never heard anyone who became successful without taking a risks, failure is part of life,what's really important is the lessons you learn from them

Many people take risk in life and fail ut if you stop trying you won't move forward example of 7up who failed 6 times and won the 7th time that why it is called 7up

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
It is not a big deal to fail after taking a risk.
Nobody wishes to fail...at the same time, failures are a part of life.
Once in a business, you should be open to risks, you could fail or succeed.
Failure at something would only make you learn more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds