Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
I agree with your notion,but not every body recover from their mistake or failure, we should take risk,but calculated risk else we can loose all.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's nothing wrong with taking a risk and failing, I think it's actually okay because failure tells you what you did wrong and should avoid to get success.

There's nothing wrong with taking a risk and failing, I think it's actually okay because failure tells you what you did wrong and should avoid to get success.
I completely agree with your analogy,we take risk everyday in my country waking up in the morning is already a risk, taking a stroll is a risk

Yes it is completely okay for you take a risk and fail in It than not taking any risk whatsoever and achieve nothing. There is no success without a very large level of calculated risk involved

I completely agree with your analogy,we take risk everyday in my country waking up in the morning is already a risk, taking a stroll is a risk
Which country' are you from, if I may ask I hope asking about your country is not a risk, lol. But knowing life's full of risk should encourage us take risks that could make us better persons

Well we can't really be sure if we are going to fail unless we try and take the risk. Yes, it is a bit discouraging if we failed at first try and it's gonna cost you money but failure would give a valuable lesson.
It's actually fine to take risk but is foolish to take risk just for the purpose of failing. Every point in our lives we all take risk but no one wants to fail while doing it

The risks takers are always the one's making exceptional difference in all of their endeavours. Businesses are all run with some certain amount of risk. So, you need to choose your risk for your business and take it

It's very okay to take a risk and fail. I've failed so many times and when I got up, I did learn from my mistakes. You see? Failure, just as success is part of our learning experiences and not a death sentence!

Definitely I think it's always important to always go beyond our comfort zone, failure should not be dreaded what matters is that we should not repeat the same mistakes as we've done in the past

It's okay to take risks in all our endeavors. However, such risks should be worth taking and not just rash decisions. Even if your choices or decisions does not work out, you can learn important lessons from it.

It is okay to fail once and learn from your mistakes, but it is never a good idea to make mistakes again and again and fail again and gain.

Sure, it is very okay to take a risk and fail than not taking a risk at all and remain stagnant. Everytime you take a risk and fail, you are not a failure but only encountered failed attempt.
The best thing to be fulfilled in life is if you strive to be better , so its realky good to take a risk and fail rather than remaining stagnant like a pool and waiting waiting miracles , most of the succesful people in the world take risk .

It's very okay to take a risk and fail. I've failed so many times and when I got up, I did learn from my mistakes. You see? Failure, just as success is part of our learning experiences and not a death sentence!
in as much as you might believe that it is okay for people to take a risk and fail, but there are some risks we should not bother to take because some of them will eventually end in failure .it is better for us to take calculated risks that won't affect us if it doesn't work.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.

it is not the end of the world if you take risks and then you fail. it is an extra new experience and next time you will surely know what you did wrong and you will not repeat the mistake. but at the same time, you can't even have 10 businesses and fail at all, so that after depression and madness intervenes and not give it in others health problems.

Many people do not like the thought of failure, some cannot accept it and others cannot deal with it.
I think it is okay to take a risk and fail, this would help you know your pitfalls and make you pick up right.

Experience is the best teacher and so it is ok for someone to work and fail because he or she will learn from the mistakes they made at first and they will take the corrections seriously

If I may ask, how where you able to cope with this failures. From my own experience I know for a fact that it's never easy, even when you know it's a lesson to learn, it's still not easy. How where you able to cope with yours?

it is not the end of the world if you take risks and then you fail. it is an extra new experience and next time you will surely know what you did wrong and you will not repeat the mistake. but at the same time, you can't even have 10 businesses and fail at all, so that after depression and madness intervenes and not give it in others health problems.
Failure is not the end of the world , it teaches us to be strong and also know where we are lacking in our daily activities, taking risk always helps us in achieving our goal.

Taking a risk is fine but you must never take a risk that you regret for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, many people take risks and lose every thing they have. For example, many people invest in stocks and lose every thing.

There is no big deal taking a risk and failing at it. All businesses are going to face risks, now or later; the fact that you're facing a risk doesn't assure of success. If you fail, you'll certainly learn from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds