Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

Lolz,how can I continue to depend on someone for everything ? Naturally there are some point in our lives that we shouldn't expect anyone to do most of the thing for us except they are doing it on their will
You're there, and we've come to that length, cos we are adults trying so hard to survive on our own. We only pray that we move to something better and hope our creator promotes us.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're there, and we've come to that length, cos we are adults trying so hard to survive on our own. We only pray that we move to something better and hope our creator promotes us.
In this country that the government does not really care about us, there is no need for you to put your trust to other people .you just need to look for a way you can survive on your own since other people have their own responsibilities.

In this country that the government does not really care about us, there is no need for you to put your trust to other people .you just need to look for a way you can survive on your own since other people have their own responsibilities.

I am not sure what country are you talking about. However, I reckon you are talking about Tier 3 countries. The problem is that there are many countries that are struggling a lot due to various reasons such as corruption and a lack of opportunities. The government must do something to stop poverty.

There's nothing absolutely nothing wrong with taking a risk and failing in so doing, provided that the failure doesn't give you a beating as to not to Stand up next time. Failure is an integral part of growth and the earlier you come to terms with that the lesser the blow of failure will feel as you anticipate future success because it will definitely come.

Yes it is, experience is the best means of learning. It gives you an edge to keep trying and how to do better when faced with the same experience or a bigger one. Risk takers are winners because once the pull through, it's worth the drill.

If this risk is one that is well calculated and planned one, then there is nothing wrong in going ahead to take the risk. And if you fail in the process, you learn your lesson as well
It's definitely okay to take a risk as you're starting a business is actually taking a risk so you can never achieve anything concrete in life without having to take a risk.

I am not sure what country are you talking about. However, I reckon you are talking about Tier 3 countries. The problem is that there are many countries that are struggling a lot due to various reasons such as corruption and a lack of opportunities. The government must do something to stop poverty.
Most countries that are having problem are struggling and always trying their best to make sure that they come out of the problem, but overhere the government does not really care

Whatever risk you have to take, make sure they are calculated risks, putting your money is something legal and not ponzi or any get rich quick schemes. Even one eventually fails then you don't repeat such mistake.

Every billionaire of Forbes lost millions on their way to becoming billionaires,so I don't think there's anything wrong in failing as long as you learn from them

It's okay to take a risk that worth taking but not every kind of risk because there are risk we take that will not benefit us with anything good.

That's the simple way dear, and not relying on anyone cos we don't have any that is willing to help out career, our hard work is what we got to show.

There is nothing shameful about taking a risk and failing,at least the good thing is that you are taking a bold step and you face your fears so next time you will do better

Most countries that are having problem are struggling and always trying their best to make sure that they come out of the problem, but overhere the government does not really care

I think the problems of Tier 3 countries cannot solve until or unless the government plays a crucial role in order to eradicate poverty. I also live in a Tier 3 country and here system is so collapsed that it would take hundreds of years to develop the country. It is really sad :(

As much as possible failure should be avoided although I understand that life is a random chance all the time. No matter how careful you are but bad luck can hit you and hand you the failure that you didn't expect. Maybe we just have to be prepared for the worst.
You're right my dear. That's why I said about taking a reasonable risk, we should try as much as possible to avoid failure but if we eventually encounter it, it's best to be steadfast and earn from it

That's the simple way dear, and not relying on anyone cos we don't have any that is willing to help out career, our hard work is what we got to show.
Seriously a lot of people could have succeeded very much in this country if the government has provided all the necessary amenities such as constant power supply, it is one of the thing that is bringing down our economy.
[automerge]1630851223[/automerge]
I think the problems of Tier 3 countries cannot solve until or unless the government plays a crucial role in order to eradicate poverty. I also live in a Tier 3 country and here system is so collapsed that it would take hundreds of years to develop the country. It is really sad :(
So does it really mean that a good government of 6 years terms will not be able to arrange this country in a way that it will start operating like most of the develop western country ?

Last edited:
That is why is called a risk, is either you fail in it or come out victorious in it, if one is taking a risk of anything at all he or she should not expect only victory, although Is good to be positive but he or she should expect failure or victory.
I think no one really go all out to engage in an activity that has a risk factor in it and expect to fail in the process,he will always wish for the outcome to be favourable,and if it does not,then he would have to live with the cosequence of his action.But it is always instructive to take a calculated risk.

@Sotherefore none of the things you mentioned as social amenities is running constant in our country. If they can have steady power supply that will be candid of them.

It's definitely okay to take a risk as you're starting a business is actually taking a risk so you can never achieve anything concrete in life without having to take a risk.
Yeah, I do agree with you. To achieve great things in life, one must learn how to take risks, reasonable one at that. With the way I see it, life is all about taking risks because this what actually do make us stronger

Yeah, I do agree with you. To achieve great things in life, one must learn how to take risks, reasonable one at that. With the way I see it, life is all about taking risks because this what actually do make us stronger
The richest men in the world actually took risk in starting of whatever that they started up because they know that what they wanted to start off as a risk of failing but that notwithstanding they still went ahead to invest greatly into the business or venture.

@Sotherefore none of the things you mentioned as social amenities is running constant in our country. If they can have steady power supply that will be candid of them.
And you can imagine, there no government or any political president or governor of a particular state has decided to take it as his own challenge to make sure that there is a stable power in this country.they are using gene

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds