Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

And you can imagine, there no government or any political president or governor of a particular state has decided to take it as his own challenge to make sure that there is a stable power in this country.they are using gene
Lolz in Nigeria, most of these government officials have Investments in importation of generators for sales in the country. They would loose their business if they decide to create stable power. Honestly I see Notting stopping them from doing this, I believe Nigeria has all that it takes to achieve this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Life is a risk,and taking risk does not guarantee success,failing after taking risk to me is not failure but when one refuses to try then that is failure to me

It is very okay to take a risk and fail. One good thing I like about taking risks and failure is that you get to learn and you learn it the best way because of experience

Lolz in Nigeria, most of these government officials have Investments in importation of generators for sales in the country. They would loose their business if they decide to create stable power. Honestly I see Notting stopping them from doing this, I believe Nigeria has all that it takes to achieve this.
Well if they are really interested to bring and give the masses a constant power supply ,the Nigerian government will just do it but just that they don't see the need since they have use all the government money for generator servicing.

There are some risk that is not worth taking.. but yes, it is okay to take calculated risk and fail, check out what u did wrong and re-strategize

I'm fully in support of this write up. What's the essence of a life that doesn't take risk? If you'll be successful in life, you must take risks. It's better to take risk and fail than not taking at all.

And you can imagine, there no government or any political president or governor of a particular state has decided to take it as his own challenge to make sure that there is a stable power in this country.they are using gene
Lol, it is simply funny in our dear country Nigeria. Politicians are simply given other countries steady light whereas they are stuck with power low generator.

Life is full of risk and also up and down, so theres nothing bad in taking a risk most especially when you are trying to take a good step forward in your business and life.
I'm fully in support of this write up. What's the essence of a life that doesn't take risk? If you'll be successful in life, you must take risks. It's better to take risk and fail than not taking at all.
[automerge]1630993470[/automerge]
Taking a risk is part of life because life itself is a risk.so its normal for whosoever wanted to take a step forward in life tontakena risk once awhile and if it does not work , then its ok.

Last edited:
Lol, it is simply funny in our dear country Nigeria. Politicians are simply given other countries steady light whereas they are stuck with power low generator.
I didn't even remember this one also, you can imagine what they are trying to do .that means they do not even have a single interest of caring for the people of their country .very bad set of people.

I didn't even remember this one also, you can imagine what they are trying to do .that means they do not even have a single interest of caring for the people of their country .very bad set of people.
Very bad set of people indeed. They just don't care for me and you. Whether we exist they don't care, all they care is how to fill their own pocket that's all.

Very bad set of people indeed. They just don't care for me and you. Whether we exist they don't care, all they care is how to fill their own pocket that's all.
And the main reason why they are supplying electricity to other countries is because of the money they will be getting from this country , is not that they will use this money to improve the living standard of people over here.

And the main reason why they are supplying electricity to other countries is because of the money they will be getting from this country , is not that they will use this money to improve the living standard of people over here.
They are simply doing it to serve their pockets and nothing more dear. They aren't doing it for the future of me and you, they are simply doing for them alone.

They are simply doing it to serve their pockets and nothing more dear. They aren't doing it for the future of me and you, they are simply doing for them alone.
I don't even know that throughout the whole History of Nigeria it is only bad leaders that are taking over the government, only few people that have genuin interest for the masses in this country.

Everything about life is risk. No one can make it big in this life without taking risks. It's better to take risks and fail than not trying at all. There are lots of opportunities in taking risks

I don't even know that throughout the whole History of Nigeria it is only bad leaders that are taking over the government, only few people that have genuin interest for the masses in this country.
Lol, the list have always been occupied with bad leaders, no good faces at all that we can talk about that wrote a good legacy in the Nigerian government.

Life is a risk itself, it is very okay to take a risk and fail but it depends on the risk that you're talking about, not all risk are worth taking, it isn't in anyway advisable for one to take a risk with his or her whole life savings, I won't recommend that as the outcome might be very disastrous. A lot of people have done such, some came out successful and some regretted every bit of their action, in conclusion it depends on individuals.
I agree. We can't risk what we can't afford to lose. If we risk the whole life savings and the business fails, what if we can't find any 5 to 9 employment to survive? Especially during great crisis seasons. It's not a good achievement to rely on begging for money in order to survive cause a failure due to a not well estimated risk.

It is okay to take risk in life and still life because they say life itself is a risk, so if we are afraid to take risk in life then we can't make it, the richest person in the world took risk in his life and business and he made it, so its ok to take risk .
That is absolutely true, the difference between the poor and the rich is that the rich take more calculative risks than those who are poor

Lol, the list have always been occupied with bad leaders, no good faces at all that we can talk about that wrote a good legacy in the Nigerian government.
If you're in the western country you will find out that the white will classified all the African black people as corrupt because of how our leaders is disgracing us in the Western World,is not nice at all.

That is absolutely true, the difference between the poor and the rich is that the rich take more calculative risks than those who are poor
The poor are afraid of taking risk in their business because they are afraid of loosing the little money they have on the business while the rich more than enough to spare.

The poor are afraid of taking risk in their business because they are afraid of loosing the little money they have on the business while the rich more than enough to spare.
That is a misconception that most people are taken to be valid but rich men sometimes do not have money for things like that, when it happens the rich can borrow

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds