Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

I think it's okay to take a reasonable risk and fail. Someone once said that failure ain't when we fail but when we fail to rise. When we encounter failure while running a business, all we need to do is learn from it and that's what I call experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes and about from that there is really no other scientific courses that has art in its name, well naturally I'm not always interested in anything that has to do with art most especially drawings and maybe music.
Then you need to go for full science courses in.order to stand tall and do what you really want to study in life dear and combine it with your skill.

Then you need to go for full science courses in.order to stand tall and do what you really want to study in life dear and combine it with your skill.
Some medical courses in the university are stressful and some of them are not something we can combine with our hustling since it will need a serious concentration and dedication.

I think it's okay to take a reasonable risk and fail. Someone once said that failure ain't when we fail but when we fail to rise. When we encounter failure while running a business, all we need to do is learn from it and that's what I call experience.
As much as possible failure should be avoided although I understand that life is a random chance all the time. No matter how careful you are but bad luck can hit you and hand you the failure that you didn't expect. Maybe we just have to be prepared for the worst.

Yes it is okay to take a risk and fail. At least you were able to stand up to do or tryout something. This is better than not wanting to do anything at all and still expect something

Some medical courses in the university are stressful and some of them are not something we can combine with our hustling since it will need a serious concentration and dedication.
Yes, medical course needs your 100% commitment dear. If you're doing medicine and surgery, you need to leave every other thing and focus on it.

Yes, medical course needs your 100% commitment dear. If you're doing medicine and surgery, you need to leave every other thing and focus on it.
So are you trying to say as a medical and surgery student that I will not be able to combine my trading and also schooling at the same time ? so do you think that I will not be able to make it with this two ?

So are you trying to say as a medical and surgery student that I will not be able to combine my trading and also schooling at the same time ? so do you think that I will not be able to make it with this two ?
Trading is easier to make up with any other career choice. Trading Cryptocurrency or forex can't take up a your time. You can combine with medicine and surgery, but you won't give trading much attention.

Trading is easier to make up with any other career choice. Trading Cryptocurrency or forex can't take up a your time. You can combine with medicine and surgery, but you won't give trading much attention.
That is what I was debating with some of my friends but most of them were trying to tell me that it is not possible for me to concentrate in both of them that medicine and surgery will need hundred percent of my attention.

Write your reply...it's OK go take a risk and fail

I think it is not new to Take a risk and still failed you never say that attitude is what will characterized your like and also be your turning point
So when you take a risk and you fail pick up your self

Every billionaire you see today has lost millions on their way to making billions,I'm not advising you to go out and loose money take calculated risk and choose the long method

That is what I was debating with some of my friends but most of them were trying to tell me that it is not possible for me to concentrate in both of them that medicine and surgery will need hundred percent of my attention.
Your friends advise aren't bad, cos you need concentration when it comes to medicine and surgery. But remember when you're doing it, you'll still need to look for money to take care of yourself, unless your parents are financial stable.

Your friends advise aren't bad, cos you need concentration when it comes to medicine and surgery. But remember when you're doing it, you'll still need to look for money to take care of yourself, unless your parents are financial stable.
Well I do not have someone to take care of all my financial needs and I am the one to provide it for myself ,that is why it is difficult for me to make this to decision because I don't just want to regret it along the way.

Taking a risk and failing is an indicator that you are near success and already have an experience not to do something in that particular way

Write your reply... is it okay to take a risk and failed
yes that is very sure one can take a risk and still failed mind you failure is the first and the that contribute and guaranteed your success

Well I do not have someone to take care of all my financial needs and I am the one to provide it for myself ,that is why it is difficult for me to make this to decision because I don't just want to regret it along the way.
Its good you've taking the bow to stand for yourself, knowing too well that no one provides you with money to make ends meet, rather you work for yourself.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.

Seriously, even if you fail after taking your risks, I believe that it's part of the lesson that you have learnt in the process of taking the risks to start the business or to make more money which is going to help you in your future attempts.

I came into business not just taking risk to fail, not at all. I came to achieve financial stability smd long time business success.

Its good you've taking the bow to stand for yourself, knowing too well that no one provides you with money to make ends meet, rather you work for yourself.
Lolz,how can I continue to depend on someone for everything ? Naturally there are some point in our lives that we shouldn't expect anyone to do most of the thing for us except they are doing it on their will

Taking a risk and failing in the end dies not mean you're a failure in any way. At least you were able to even take the bold step to try out the business instead looking and doing nothing to know if it will end up well or not

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds