Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

Yes I know, and some people always rely on God for their business success, but do you really think this is actually the best option for you to rely on God when you have not made appropriate arrangements for your business ?
It is good to rely on God for your business to succeed but God will only help you when you have put all the necessary things needed to the business to run perfectly.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good to rely on God for your business to succeed but God will only help you when you have put all the necessary things needed to the business to run perfectly.
Well although there is God but sometimes there are some things you really have to do on your own, some people who are lazy are waiting for God to give them good employment without going out to find it.

The concept of failure has been so vilified in the age and time we leave in. To me failure is when you don't try. Failure is not when you try and not succeed, it is not trying at all.
I completely agree with you with that the concept of failure is actually reading unified but let's just be realistic to turn failure signifies a moment where by somebody does not achieve what he planned or what he wanted to do and so it also has its advantages and disadvantages because disconnect from all failures.

Life is also a risk and its good to try a business and fail in life, but its better to keep trying no matter hard the business might be in life. Focusing on your goal and working towards it .
It's not new if you take a risk and it fails. But your never say die attitude is what should characterize your life. So, when you take a risk and you fall down, you got to pick your self up.

Yes, it is okay to take the risks, and failing is not bad at all, it is a learning process and it is no longer new if you take risks and fail. Successful people are still taking risks.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
Life himself is a risk but be careful with some risk you take in life we all learn from our failure but it is better u make good research on whatever business you want to engage in

Yes it depends and in terms of business it is something you can do out of passion because you have control of a business, you shouldn't be passionate about a business or skill that you are not in control of, that you depends on the government.
Yes, we should seek.for the skill that is inlime with what the government accepts, cos they have the final say if the skills will be useful or not.

Yes, we should seek.for the skill that is inlime with what the government accepts, cos they have the final say if the skills will be useful or not.
Even if I am going into the university,am going to do something probably a course that I will not be completely dependent on the government, something I could possibly start on my own.

It's not new if you take a risk and it fails. But your never say die attitude is what should characterize your life. So, when you take a risk and you fall down, you got to pick your self up.
It is okay to take a risk but still fall is a negative vibes but one can be able to convert the negative wire to a positive vibe when he or she rise up on his feet again.

Yes, it is okay to take the risks, and failing is not bad at all, it is a learning process and it is no longer new if you take risks and fail. Successful people are still taking risks.
That is right. In fact some very successful people may have failed several times before getting something that actually worked for them. So people should stop fearing failure and just take calculated risks.

It's very okay to take a risk and fail, as long as you don't let it bring you down or stop you from going further. It would be bad if you let that failure stop you from progressing forward.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
Of course is very much OK to take risk because it opens your eyes more, but before you take risk make sure you ask yourself if you can bear the risk. Because you could either fail or succeed not when you fail you development heart attack. In as much as is good to take risk it is also good for one to know if one is a risk bearer

Well although there is God but sometimes there are some things you really have to do on your own, some people who are lazy are waiting for God to give them good employment without going out to find it.
Before God will help you, you let him know that you needed help. Your business must first be set in such a way that everything needed for it to succeed is already in place.

Even if I am going into the university,am going to do something probably a course that I will not be completely dependent on the government, something I could possibly start on my own.
That's why skilled course in the university is maligned. As you're a skilled worker going to a skilled coursewith same thing you're doing everyday will revitalize you.

That's why skilled course in the university is maligned. As you're a skilled worker going to a skilled coursewith same thing you're doing everyday will revitalize you.
Well even with this, there are some skill that you will still depends on the government, there are a lot of research individual that is going into university are to do about this.

It is even better to take a risk and fail than not to take a risk at all. When you take a risk and fail, you learn a great deal from it on how to handle it in the future.

It is okay to take risk but it is not okay to forward that is why when taking a particular lyrics you must be very careful because there may be danger involved that is why it is called RisK

It is even better to take a risk and fail than not to take a risk at all. When you take a risk and fail, you learn a great deal from it on how to handle it in the future.
There is nothing wrong with taking a risk but we are advised to take calculated risks that will not ruins our life when there is failure, that is what we need to put into consideration when going into something.

Is it okay to take your risk but it is not okay to fall so one should never put it in mind that she will she will fall when taking a risk to start up a particular business.

Risk taking in business is very important to help know the strength and weaknesses of the business. Before you take a risk, you will have to be sure that such risk worth taking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds