Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

It's a lucrative business and also it's expensive to start because you will needs to open a short park and you will need to buy the buses that will convey passengers to their different destinations
It's very expensive to start but if you have the money it's a very lucrative business.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you do it your way, the transport industry is incredibly lucrative, but if you devote it to someone's side, I can't guarantee its profitability. When you buy a new car to drive around Nigeria, they will ruin the car before you make half the money you used to buy the car. The organization is best managed and managed by you.

The transportation industry is prey to both old and new risks. The more informed you are to the specific vulnerabilities, the more prepared you can be. Many factors play into increased risks including advanced technology, driver shortages, and even international trade disputes. Here are the greatest risks faced by the transportation industry today.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
It all depends on the person handling your transport business for you ; if you are lucky to find a person of good reputation you will enjoy the goodwill accruing from it but if reverse is the case then get ready to move from one police station to another because he will rough handle your bus, will not pay the agreed terms of the contract and do on.

Tenant not paying rent on time.
Tenant doesn't maintain your home.
Tenant doesn't abide by the terms of the lease,This could mean ending the lease early, violating any HOA rules or having unauthorized occupants.
Your property ends up vacant.

You know you don't have to go too far in your feasibility study before you discover that transportation business is a very lucrative one at that. And there is no business that doesn't have to do with. The higher the calculated risks the higher the returns

Lol what a wonderful question but as for me if am to answer this question I will say transportation business is lucrative business and also too risky because transportation business go with both just as you said and we also have some who will take care of the car just as there own because they have good heart while some doesn't care, all they think is they should get there on time and drive the car or truck anyhow

Well the risk that goes along with it are enormous , but it is definetly a lucrative business. I think one need to have insurance in place to guide against these risks. Overall i believe the business to highly lucrative.

Transportation business is very lucrative and profitable. But the ease of doing the business will hinge on how motorable the roads are and how safe the roads are from thrives and kidnappers. The so called Unions could pose a problem too. But just get a good and honest driver or you can drive it yourself.

It's a lucrative business and also it's expensive to start because you will needs to open a short park and you will need to buy the buses that will convey passengers to their different destinations
It's very expensive to start but if you have the money it's a very lucrative business.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
Transportation business is very lucrative and return on investment is huge. Transportation business is capital intensive and the risk is high if the road is not in motorable condition. The condition of the road will affect the business asset which makes it depreciate quickly.

There are a lot of benefits that are attached to running a transportation business. You can lot for buying a truck like your friend and then keeping with someone for movement of goods or heavy products as well as packing sand for building. You can also venture into part of transportation of people from one place to another. The maintenance cost and the high risk attached I'd the problem but if you can get insurance cover then thats fine.

Depending on your location. It's a high demand business. People will always move. You get more returns if It's done in a population dense area. I see no high risk attached except the regular maintenance your vehicles will need. Aside that it's a stable job.

It's a very Lucretive one bro, I have about five siblings who are into it already, and they are making a lot of money from it, I tell you but if you must invest on it, you some that is reliable some one you can trust, or better still you can run it your self and maximize your profit

Transportation business is very much lucrative. It's something that everyone knows. Most especially if you re the one driving it yourself. This part of the country, Lagos to be precise, buying a bus and given it out to someone to use it and deliver for you is a mess but when you re the one that owns it and at the same time use it yourself, it's a big gain. Aside the little, little amount you re going to pay per loading and at each bus stop or at each check point. But still, you're still going to make it big in day.

There is no business that doesn't risky either big or small.even life itself is a risk. So transportation business is a very lucrative business that you have to be monitoring by yourself because of those tyrant drivers. They can frustrate someone concerning the business but when you are in charge by yourself, you will really enjoy it and make enough profit there.

Having a vehicle business is entirely beneficial. In any case, you should guarantee that you enlist a decent driver to utilize your vehicle. A terrible driver will ruin your business for you and make you free a ton of cash. You can work a vehicle business without anyone else in the event that you have the opportunity. Simply register with Uber or taxify and begin bringing in cash ordinary.

The actual business is productive however the issue is getting somebody who is sufficiently tenacious to convey their own side of the deal. Some will revealing to you one story other each time the cash they are to transmit isn't finished.

Transportation is a very lucrative business that's very profitable when you get involve. Why because is not everyone that has car, out of 100% only 5-10% have access to car. Do when you involve in transportation business then you are in serious money.

Anyone who is going to engage in transportation business must first understand the risks involved and the great profit therein, for every logistics business, you must make sure the drivers or employees fill documents and must submit genuine documents for identification in case of thefts or any issues, the bank details and BVN are also important. Some also make use of tracking devices to be able to locate them. One thing is rest assured- great profits.

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.
There are other ways to ensure they are diligent enough to deliver there own side of bargain. I one heard a guy that own a transportation business that he took the apprentice to sign an undertaken, which i believe is enough to be diligent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds