Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

For intracity transportation of people and goods, motorcycles, tricycles, minivans and buses can be used. Break even is within 9 months and the return on investment is between 50–70% within 12 months which is profitable .

Advertisement Placeholder
It is a very lucrative business if you know your onion well. That business requires commitment, in-depth knowledge of the business, capital and great drivers, not the type that drives when drunk or reskless drivers to avoid too many expenses. The business is a tough one so you need to toughen up in order to run it.

There is nothing wrong with transportation business and this type of business is only lucrative in a location that is highly populated for example if you're in Africa to variable in Nigeria a state like Lagos will be the best State in Nigeria for transportation business, I need money

Transportation business is a very lucrative business worldwide. Every business has a risk and because of that you cannot say you will not do it because it's too risky. The problem involved in transportation business is the start up capital.

Transportation Business is both risky and profitable as well. If you are the one managing the business yourself, it will be very easy to make your money back with capital that's when you know it's profitable but if you should try give it out for some to deliver to you monthly believe me that's very risky

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.
Transporting a business from one area to about place is a risk but if the need warranty it, there's no problem about it, but to be sure of the person to send very well before sending it, because of the scammer that can scam you.

Both transportation of passengers and haulage /logistics transport businesses are very risky but are not profiting when have done the needful. I have once worked with a haulage company, that was last year and believe me the return is worth it. It always have a turn over of 22 million naira monthly.

Transportation business is very lucrative if you do it by yourself but I can't guarantee it's profitability if you commit it into somebody hand. If you buy a new car for transportation in Nigeria and commit it to driver's hand, they will spoil the car before you make half of the money you used to buy the car. It is better to run and manage the business by yourself.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
It all depends on the level of transportation business you are asking about. Is it putting one car into the business were drive yourselves or is investing in a full transport business were you have cars for inter intra state movement. For me it is a lucrative business from my little experience. All you need are qualified and educated drivers, a well servicing workshop if you dont have one enter in agreement with a reputable workshop that deals with your organization promptly.

Transportation business is lucrative business, but it a very risky business, but it doesn't give chance it full of risk, but generate more money in the business, if only you can drive very well is a profitable business,
[automerge]1612119305[/automerge]
Transportation business is lucrative business, but it a very risky business, but it doesn't give chance it full of risk, but generate more money in the business, if only you can drive very well is a profitable business,

It's lucrative when you found yourself an honest driver. If not, you will wish you'd never had its thought before. Once you're not the one driving then the flourishing of the business is so dependent on the driver. That alone is the only disadvantage you will have to tackle.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

Transportation business is a lucrative business and also a risky business. There is more money in transportation business. It's risky because there may be accident. And accident takes life. It's lucrative business and also risky business

The transportation business and industry is a very good business for one with the required amount of capital to venture into. Though there is a lot of competition in this type of business today, but it is very good business

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.

Transportation is a very lucrative and profitable business in various countries . this happened because business now comprises of travelling in and out of country to country ,region to region most especially rural yo urban place in place of getting goods for sale. But very risky due to arm robbery on road side taking things they don't owned and premature deaths due to unplanned accidents.

A lot of time and potentially substantial investment goes into building a thriving organization of any size. In fact, when you take your strategy from an idea to a realization, a lot of the success in the transportation industry comes from excellent, detailed planning and good old-fashioned hard work.

First of all, you need to understand that new business has 0% risk. Transportation business can be very profitable, if you know how to handle it well especially when you have drivers who do it for you and make a returns to you. If you want to make money from it put it on hire purchase, this way the drivers will handle it well because when they complete the money the vehicle becomes theirs.

As much as I know, every business that is lucrative is risky too. Transportation business is lucrative especially when it's an inter start transportation. Within a year you could made the whole money used in purchasing the car and make additional profits.

Having a transport business is very profitable. But you must ensure that you hire a good driver to use your car. A bad driver will spoil your business for you and make you loose a lot of money. You can operate a transport business all by yourself if you have the time. Just register with Uber or taxify and start making money everyday.

The transportation business is lucrative but there several types of transport businesses someone can venture into as this is a trending business idea where people do not want to travel due to covid-19 and expect the groceries and necessary food items are delivered at home. Once people would get habituated, such business would continue to flourish. This is one of the best start-up ideas in the logistics area to start now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds