Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

Transportation business is a lucrative business in a location that is populated but they require a large sum of money because you need money to purchase the vehicle you use in doing the business , if you have the money you can start it is profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my point of view, transport business is one of the lucrative business with minimal risks.
Not everyone owns a car and they have to go to work every morning and even those that own a car occasionally take public transport. The risks can be managed with careful driving and getting professional training.

Transportation is a very lucrative business where there is large population but it is very good if you are doing by yourself not that you buy car or bus to someone to be doing it for you because no many of them are not faithful or if you can get time to be monitoring them.

It covers important aspects such as ambulance, medical emergency, outstation, shifting etc. Moreover, the traffic problems in several big cities have also laid the path for public and private transport to occupy the roads. Therefore, lot of people depend heavily on transportation.

Transportation business is very lucrative but depends on the type of transportation you are talking about. Haulage and container transportation are the most lucrative forms of transport to me, you can make a lot of money transporting container goods.

The transportation business is very lucrative putting it in the right place. To avoid what happened to your friend, the owner cannot leave the transport to a person without having the correct documentation. By this I mean that he must draw up a notarized and signed document, where he assigns the vehicle for work purposes.

As lucrative is transportation business is, it's very risky and dangerous. It's dangerous in the area of accidents which no one can predict when, how and how fatal it could be. It's a business that has more profit opportunities because of the movement of people from one place to the other. But it's quite dangerous to the asset and owner.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
Transportation business is a very good business, it is always a good choice for the wise ones as it provides much opportunity of earning daily income to the investor. Although, there is no business without a risk. It's risk is manageable as it's not beyond accident on the way.

A business owner doesn't mind the risk. No risk, no venture. The only thing you need to prepare your self against is how to minimize the risk in the business you intend to do. Transporting business is lucrative but like I say very risky.

One thing I notice in business that the higher the risk the bigger the profit. Transportation business is very profitable as much as it's risky. But the risk is minimal when closely monitored by the owner.

Yes my father is working in this field and still he is earning more profit than other business because this type of business run very easily and gives the profit freely.
But there are some fraud people as well means we can not find our fraud people easily ,it takes time to search good and honest people to work on this job.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
I think it is very profitable, but to save us from the risk, first of all we have to do insurance of our vehicles Even if such an accident happens, you can also recover your loss through insurance.

Transportation business is a lucrative and profitable business that usually generate a good profits for the moto owner, But is a risky business. The business requires a capital to start it and it's not advisable to get loan for starting the business. And most good in the business is to be monitoring it by the owner.

All I know every business is risky too and lucrative if you start a transport business get some insurance for the car so as to uptain full assurance incase of thieves or accident

The transportation business is lucrative but there several types of transport businesses someone can venture into as this is a trending business idea where people do not want to travel due to covid-19 and expect the groceries and necessary food items are delivered at home. Once people would get habituated, such business would continue to flourish. This is one of the best start-up ideas in the logistics area to start now.

Transportation business is a very lucrative investment. Quite a lot of people are thriving in the business. Though everything depends on how much you invested in the business. The higher your investment, the higher your gain.
[automerge]1612129054[/automerge]
Transportation business is a very lucrative investment. Quite a lot of people are thriving in the business. Though everything depends on how much you invested in the business. The higher your investment, the higher your gain.

If you are talking of a transportation business like a public bus then I would agree that profitability is good. However, in this pandemic era the transportation industry is hit hard because of the social distancing requirement. The maximum capacity of passengers is down to 30% only so if the bus can seat 50 now it is only 15 that are allowed to ride and no standing passenger anymore. Maybe when the pandemic era ends the transportation business will go back to its normal operation and profitability.

Transportation business is a very lucrative business but not quite risky for the same reason that there is no business venture that doesn't have a risk in terms of running or starting it up. Transportation like other businesses has risk but it's very profitable because of its high demand.

Transportation business is a lucrative business. We can't say because of the risks therein one shouldn't venture in it as there are no businesses without risk. Another way to solve such risk is issuing insurances

First of all note that there is no business that is not risky,
Transportation business is very very profitable but you have to monitor it from time to time so that those working under you won't embezzle all your profit. You have to have enough time for proper auditing, but if you can't do proper auditing time to time then do go into transportation business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds