Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the transaction using Payeer fast and safe?

Arwhank

Addicted member
Credits
I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would only recommend using Payeer for small transactions. Do not use it to receive or send large amounts of money to your friends and family because the risk is to high. I've seen lots of people online saying how their Payeer account was hacked and all funds were stolen, and the Payeer support team can't do nothing to help you.

Thank you for sharing this information, I have an account there, but I did not know those limitations, you have to be very careful not to lose money

Endeed it's safe and fast . I used to deal with but not anymore although i never had an issues with it b4

Payeer is very safe,I have been using it for a while now they seem to be reliable and also they have a good review

I would only recommend using Payeer for small transactions. Do not use it to receive or send large amounts of money to your friends and family because the risk is to high. I've seen lots of people online saying how their Payeer account was hacked and all funds were stolen, and the Payeer support team can't do nothing to help you.
Have you ever experienced large amounts of transactions using payeer and your account was hacked? So that you said it would be risky to transact large amounts?

Have you ever experienced large amounts of transactions using payeer and your account was hacked? So that you said it would be risky to transact large amounts?
I personally never use Payeer for any kind of transactions. Only once or twice I used it in the past I think to withdraw from some websites but that's it. So I can't speak from personal experience about their security but I told you what I read and heard from other people. You should do some of your own research.

I personally never use Payeer for any kind of transactions. Only once or twice I used it in the past I think to withdraw from some websites but that's it. So I can't speak from personal experience about their security but I told you what I read and heard from other people. You should do some of your own research.
then I will not be transacting in large amounts because I am afraid that something will happen, maybe it is better to just be safe just transact in a reasonable amount.

I have never used Payeer before for my transactions. I saw many people this days like receiving their online payments through Payeer. They say it is really good, so fast and the fees are not as high as in PayPal. I would love to try it too but I do not know how to convert the money from Payeer to my local cash.

I have not used their platform to receive money online so I can't really say. I mostly use PayPal

Payeer is one of the best payment method.It got very many wallets and a good platform.I think it is safe to use it and also the acceptance to most countries.

PAyeer is legit. It’s fast and safe...if your having issues there customer care is always available

I honestly use payeer only for ptc sites on the internet. after they reach a certain amount, I exchange them in paypal. I don't use payeer for transactions, I don't know what to say about it.

I have used payeer severally to receive funds but they are usually about $10 or lower and the processor is instant and the transaction fee is so very low. I am hoping to try the Cryptocurrencies wallet very soon.

It is very reliable and the transaction fee is very low , I am currently trading Payeer funds for ripple, hoping to add more funds to trade bitcoin cash and litecoin.

I personally use payeer for one reason which is : very low transactions fees, compared to paypal, payeer is literally a heaven, not to forget that it can be used as a crypto wallet and you can exchange currencies for cheap there as well

I have used payeer for a while and it is a very good wallet for instant transactions with USD especially. I also use their trading aspect because the fees are always lower than the exchanging crypto aspect.

I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.
Yes, it can be fast and safe to transact with payeer. That's what I use sometime to send and receive payment from any online wallet. All payeer transactions I did was successful, no one hanged.

Yes ,payeer is safe and it send funds very fast to another account. I really like this service. If anyone didn't try it, he can make an account free and can try it. He ll definitely like it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds