Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is starting a phone charging business easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very easy, however now people are moving to online recharge due to COVID problem most are already moved to online. All those shops are also not main business, but a part business which is for just in case someone is not yet ready and is doing direct recharge from them.

To be honest i didn't knew that is possible any way it sounds like a profitable business for me

this idea was profitable before some years but it doesn't stay like in the past due to the online services.

you can recharge your phone, bills... online and you don't need to go outside.

THis can only be profitable in countries where there’s no 24hr supply of electricity though it’s very easy to set up you just need extension box and generator

THis can only be profitable in countries where there’s no 24hr supply of electricity though it’s very easy to set up you just need extension box and generator
This is somehow funny though. It is not as easy as you are saying. A single extension box won't be enough. You also did not talk about fuel to keep the generator running.

Phone charging is really profitable in as much you plan to set up the business in a location that normally experience constant power failure. Or in a students environment with lots of traffic

This type of business will only be lucrative in places where there is poor electricity, however there is still concern on the security of the location where the business will be started , so that thieves won't cart away with the the phones .

This type of business will only be lucrative in places where there is poor electricity, however there is still concern on the security of the location where the business will be started , so that thieves won't cart away with the the phones .
You can only find this place in Africa xD

To be honest, I never thought of having such business here. Everyone got their own chargers and plug points around where I live.
I always carry a power bank as well just to be on the safe side. Only once or twice I thought of accessing such service. Only because my charger had gone haywire for some unknown reason.
Well, if you know people are looking for such services, then it's not a bad idea.

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
Hello, I think the gesture of providing the service on credit is very good, I don't know how profitable it would be, but it looks interesting and very original.

To be honest, I never thought of having such business here. Everyone got their own chargers and plug points around where I live.
I always carry a power bank as well just to be on the safe side. Only once or twice I thought of accessing such service. Only because my charger had gone haywire for some unknown reason.
Well, if you know people are looking for such services, then it's not a bad idea.
The success of such a business is greatly dependent on one's location. I can see that it's not going to be profitable in your location. But where I live, people are making money from the business.

It is quite easy and very profitable, all you need is a good location a place you know they do have electricity issues and a good generator that doesn't spoil people's phone

If someone is interested in thisbusiness, he/she should create an online business for this, time is changing and internet would be ruling soon.

It seems like a good idea, but when viewed from the development of the average person doing it online, it is possible for everyone to do it online. You can just try it maybe in your area you can still get a big profit.

It is quite easy and very profitable, all you need is a good location a place you know they do have electricity issues and a good generator that doesn't spoil people's phone
Truly, it is better to spend good money and get a very nice generator than settle for one that would make you spend more on damages done to people's phones.

I'm sorry, of course with your permission, could I ask in which country do you live? (This just to get an idea)
However, at least in my opinion, I don't think it's a profitable business.
This because unfortunately the people there are basically poor. And the electricity power is important for many primary uses, which go beyond charging cell phones.
That said, it is fair each sees it in his own way.

The success of such a business is greatly dependent on one's location. I can see that it's not going to be profitable in your location. But where I live, people are making money from the business.
Then you should go for it. Just remember that people want to charge their phones fast. So try to get chargers that can charge more than one phone at a time. If possible, try to keep power banks handy as well.

Pay attention to the input and output voltage of chargers and phones and you are good to go. Good luck!

Then you should go for it. Just remember that people want to charge their phones fast. So try to get chargers that can charge more than one phone at a time. If possible, try to keep power banks handy as well.

Pay attention to the input and output voltage of chargers and phones and you are good to go. Good luck!
Thank you. I believe that my earnings from this site and others would go a long way in helping me buy the needed things that would make the business smooth.

Thank you. I believe that my earnings from this site and others would go a long way in helping me buy the needed things that would make the business smooth.
That's great and I am glad to hear that you like Bizdustry. From all the other websites I have encountered, with this website it's easy to earn money and it's legit. Other websites would want to limit the earnings somehow.

So far I haven't encountered any issues and I don't see any spam content either. So it's easy to interact with others. Also, sharing business ideas is truly a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds