Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling smartphone a good business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
Credits
Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can tell you that anything technology is good business because of its high demand all over the world. I have been to a place where phones are being shipped to and i can tell you that people are always coming and going to get smartphones or other technological devices

If you are going to set up this kind of business you have to do it at the Urban centre of your city. If you can spot found a space at the business off of your citizen to be very good. People go to the apartment is essentially the business help to buy smartphones and other electronic gadgets. If you want the saves to be faster you need to get pretty girls to be your since attendance and watch this is really in.

Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
Yes i also think buying and selling of phones and phone accessories is lucrative especially when you become a wholesaler and other retailers patronize you. You only need to be grounded with rich information before you start.

It's indeed a very good and lucrative business. the world has evolved to cope with modern technology and everyone seems to be turning to it right now. gone are the days of old phones like Nokia and other nonsmart phones, now smartphones take over phone industry. so going into that business is very lucrative.

Buying and selling smartphones is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phones over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It takes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.

Smart phone business is a highly lucrative business just like other great businesses out there.Ensure you learn the rudiments from those who are doing well in the business before you put money into it.

A good smartphone can improve the way you work, so why settle for something and day by day improve the technology and ram and rom hard disk .Storage capacity is the other key hardware consideration for the average business user. There are two types of storage: onboard storage, which measures how much data your smartphone can hold on its internal hard disk, and expandable storage,
There's a solid smartphone for every business user, no matter your budget or hardware preferences

Selling of smartphone is a very good job and it is also profitable,but one have to be ready to face alot of problems and alot of risks.cos it is not an easy job that one make profit in a jiffy.but if one has slot of patience it is very sure that you are going to make a lot of profit.

Everybody now wants a smartphone, this makes smart phone sales to thrive greatly. I would advise you look beyond the profit and do your due diligence before putting money into it.

I can tell you that the business of selling a smartphone is very profitable and lucrative, But the business requires a bit huge capital to start. However, if you have enough capital to start the business at the right and suitable location in a unban area you will be gaining a huge profits from the business.

Startup businesses related to mobile phones, and the various technologies used on these devices, is because the market is growing at a fast pace. According to Pew Research, 96% of American internet users own a cellphone (81% of those are smartphones), and 37% of Americans are now accessing the internet via smartphone only.

Selling smartphones is a very well known busness in countries like nigeria, and it is super easy to make huge profit with it, as the business person buys in yen, which has low rate compared to dollar and the goods are to be sold in dollars rate, that's automatic huge profit, that records no loss at all.

Smartphone business is a very good business, people are making huge profit selling smartphone. Here in my country virtually everybody are in dare need of smartphone. It will be a good business if you can do this business.

Selling of smartphone is a lucrative business. This is one of the business that I did when I was in university back then in 2016.infact, I make a lot of money from it. A times I could make 10k from one smartphone. It was when I did my final year that I quit due to financial difficulties. But it is a good business.

It's a very good and lucrative business, selling smart phones is one of the best business in my area
You just have to concentrate on all types of phone
Smart phone business is very good because people buy phones every day

Concerning if selling smartphones is a good business. Well, anything that is of technology devices and gadget is of high demands in this present time. It is a very nice and lucrative busines especially when you are a wholesaler and other retailers come to patronize you, you can even make a shop for phones repair with your business tmake it two in one income business

The sales of smart phones is very lucrative but capital intensive, Nigeria remains one of the highest phone consumers in the world, as for someone who does not have such capital, you can start by investing in sales of mobile accessories, it is not capital intensive and has a huge profit.

Personally,I know people who run the business and are making it and equally people who are struggling.its all about ideas,location and awareness.phone business needs smartness,on a daily basis phone are been upgraded.so you need to plan. How to ort consumers need.

It is a profitable business. Virtually everyone uses a mobile phone. You just need to ensure that you supply quality phones, you can even add phone accessories to the business, maybe not immediately but at least once your phone business starts growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds