Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling smartphone a good business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
It depends on the location and currency variations like in Nigeria due to dollars rate phone business has become lucrative and costly phone dealers make profit because phones are commodities people purchase on daily bases

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I am a leaving witness with my Nebour that sells smart phone. It is very lucrative especially when you buy them in bulk and ship them in at once, he even says they make more in selling phone accessories.

Well the ROI in phone business wont be much if you have a small capital like 500K ... Those who make good money from the business are large quantity dealers who sell at discount prices; thereby increasing their turn overs.

Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
I also do with the selling of any gadget before it now turn to issue for me..

What really happened was that I deal with fairly used phone both iPhones and Android...

But the day I sold one iPhone to my client and it giving him problem all the profit I made from it I have to sort it back ,because he as already involve the police...

So selling and buying of phones also have is disadvantage as well...

One good thing about smart phones related business ideas is that once you are able to generate an idea that is sellable and well accepted all over the world, you can instantly become a multi – millionaire.
there are still loads of business ideas that are left untapped in the telecoms industry especially Smartphone related business ideas.

Smart phones is a good business, a profitable one for that matter. It's not locational bound because even in the rural areas, its demand is still high. You just need more capital to set this up and individual taste differs greatly when it comes to smart phones.

Selling mobile phones is a very good and lucrative business you can make a lot of profit from it and then you can not just buy any phone in fact I have a PDF I sell to people because that is what I'm into I'm into the buying and selling of phones that importation business of phones and I can tell you it's a good business

Buying and selling smartphones is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phones over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It takes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.

sale of smart phones is a big business and if a product with worth all people want marketing is not going to be an issue. it require large sum of capital

Selling smartphone is a good business but it requires some capital to start with. But the business is a high profiting business if managed properly. One can even be phone accessories with it. Thousands of people weekly purchases phone daily.

Selling of smart phones is definitely a good source of income especially when registered,am not into it but i have seen people feed their families through smartphones phone business.All you need to do is to do a research before venturing into it.

Buying and selling a smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping through cell phones for the last several years and I'm going to tell you that as long as you do some research and don't go ahead on your own, it will be worth the time. It takes a little time and patience to get started.

Selling of smartphone is a good business. Depending on the location of sales. The use of smartphone is increasingly by the day, you can make a lot of money if you get a good location to market the products.

Looking into our environment or the whole in general you will realize that selling anything that can connect people or do business with it is patronize today evry young and old man need the smartphone it the most common phone and the one that can be used at all times. So selling smartphone is a very good business to do today

Selling smartphones is a lucrative business that is quite profitable cause phones are one of the needs if people and so it could be one of the business that is quite easy to see some profits in It but first one must have some information about it before venturing into it

It is a good business if you know how to do it because buying and selling is a legal way to make money and selling smartphones makes you get more money between a twinkle of an eye

Buying and selling phones could be lucrative and worth doing. However, the brand of smartphone you deal in will determine how much patronage you will get. Some brands sell faster than others. So go for the brand that moves the market. The location where you sell could be a determinant too. So make your choice wisely.

it is only if you are selling lot of phones, my cousin is personally doing this and the profit isn't that great to be honest unless your daily sales are so high, so take that on consideration, you also have to buy phones for the cheapest possible

Selling phones is a very lucrative business you think everybody I'm in a lot of people uses phone in this modern age and they will change their phone when they get tired of the old one so he is a very profitable business but you don't just sell any phone I think you should go for phones that have high price is more like Samsung and iPhone
[automerge]1612731041[/automerge]
Selling phones is a very lucrative business you think everybody I'm in a lot of people uses phone in this modern age and they will change their phone when they get tired of the old one so he is a very profitable business but you don't just sell any phone I think you should go for phones that have high price is more like Samsung and iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds