Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling smartphone a good business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I go into the phone business, I will not concentrate on selling smartphones only, I would add phone accessories to it. With that you tend to make more profit and gaining ground with customers both new and old.I will end up by saying selling smartphones is a good business.

Advertisement Placeholder
OK, thank you for the good info, I never new selling of phone has profit that much, I know is not that too expensive on some websites but when I see the shipping cost I get discouraged immediately. Anyway will give it a trail.

As for me selling of smart phone is really good because everybody is really improving and upgrading there phone's and want to use latest phones in town and doing such business where students are its like doing ritual money because they only patronize does selling latest phones

Startup businesses related to mobile phones, and the various technologies used on these devices, is because the market is growing at a fast pace. According to Pew Research, 96% of American internet users own a cellphone (81% of those are smartphones), and 37% of Americans are now accessing the internet via smartphone only.

Selling a smart phone is a good business but it depends on the environment your business are located,you can only made it if your business are located in an urban areas where majority and other business are flowing.

With the rate at which everyone uses smartphones these days it is definitely a good idea to be in the smartphone business. People are willing to spend any amount to buy and or upgrade their smartphones.

Selling smart phone is definitely a good business. Everything in business is solely based on simple logic of demand and supply. If the area you want to establish your shop has a high damand for such product then by all means give the business a start

It is actually a good business and it is very profitable with the rate at which people change their phone but this business is only advisable if and only if the phone is acquired through a legal method and not illegally in order to avoid any future repercussions leading to imprisonment or even worse

Selling smart phone is a wonderful business if you ask me based on what I have seen. I have a friend who is into the business and is really doing well. I think it is one business one should look to invest in when the right capital.

Yes very well selling phone is a good and profitable business as of today because the rate at which people by phone is much most especially the rate at which people changes phone to the latest one

Selling of smart phone is a very lucrative business, most especially when you're buying in bulk and selling on pieces to different customers. You can also start buying and selling accessories like screen guards chargers, batteries and ear piece. You are sure going to make a lot of bucks.

Selling smartphone is one of the biggest business right now, technology have taken over the world. Everyday new smartphones are been produce and many people what to upgrade. I will also advice if you can also add phone accessories

The rate at which people buy phones had increased tremendously. So involving in selling smartphones is not a bad business. You can intentionally introduce some promos to make your market and goods quick to be sold.

Selling smartphone could be a lucrative business but I will definitely say that it depends on location and the most common need of people, what I meant is that for a smartphone to be a lucrative business you can only tell from the study and look of the baics need of people.But samrtphone selling is a really good business if you to satisfy people need.

Yes. Selling a smartphone is a good business and it has a lot of profits attached to it.. Smartphone is one of the best selling commodities in the world now and cannot be deflated because everyone makes use of it.

Yes selling smartphone is very lucrative most especially if there is enough fund where the business owner can sell in wholesale and add other accessories such as phone chargers, batteries earpiece and other related phone accessories.

Anything to do with technology is a hot cake. So if anyone is going into sales of the phone, accessories and the likes, is going into a very profitable business which requires little or no stress.

Smart phone business is a good and lucrative business, it's comes with it's own challenges and it's great profit. If there is a market for it and you have your target audience, which your niche well mapped out. You can make profit from it

Sell of smartphone is profitable and lucrative business Buying and selling smartphones is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phones over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It takes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.

Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
If you understand how dollar-Naira exchange rate affects importation, you would know that selling android phones or smart phones is a good business. You can make a lot of profit when you buy at the time the dollar value reduces and sell when it increases against your own local currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds