Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is school running an investment or business

Status
Not open for further replies.
School is running on both business and investment ..its running on business in the sense that you get your profit immediately you dont have to wait for a long period time to get your profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right.this days people open schools for the purpose of business and not for the purpose of educating people.they will make it look like it is truly for education but the ultimate goal is the money that is why you see them charging very high far more than the public once.

I believe it's what every you wish to call it . School character be a business investment and investment and such that you pay a lot of money to build the school and then at times go on, it turns to business as people come learning In your scholl

School running is both a business and also an investment. It is an investment because it has long span, it can last for long while it is a business because the person who own the school makes profit from the students school feees

School running is a business in my own opinion cause you are making your money almost immediately. Most investment do tarry for a long period of time before it'll start yielding proceedings
i should let you know that these two terms you're referring to; investments and business are mere symantics. They are one and same. Running a school is a business because you invested your money wether owned or borrowed in your name to runing this school

Even though college has gotten more expensive, the study found that the financial benefits of earning a degree still make higher education a good investment. The main economic advantage of a college degree, of course, is higher wages. The college premium is geographically widespread across the country..

I will consider it to be both of them because if you are starting a school you need to grow it to a large number of students and if you succeed in growing your business then your investment as worth so much that you start making a profit, both of these still to be call
[automerge]1612264809[/automerge]
I will consider it to be both of them because if you are starting a school you need to grow it to a large number of students and if you succeed in growing your business then your investment as worth so much that you start making a profit, both of these still to be call

Any thing you go into or run that brings in money is a business. Running a school is nothing but a business, you get whatever you put in. it keeps fetching you money. so its a business.

Investment is a form of money earning when a person puts money into something with the aim of getting profit at the end of it over a particular period of time but business is a form of money earning where a person puts money into selling and buying yo get profit at the end of the day to day works . therefore school running is an investment not a business because you earn it over a particular period.

Running a school can be both investment and a business. If you run your own school and manage everything and pay it's expenses then it's a business but if it's someone else school and you're investing your money in then it's just an investment as you will gonna recurve

school is running an investment and it is one of the highest investment that fetch money to the management or the proprietor every term. You also get your income when graduate student are done. So many white people in person instead of other business.

School investment is a business because you're getting a return if your money every term and it's a very lucrative business to involve yourself in but it's not easy to start because you go through many Registration process
It's not easy to own a school because you don't just own a school with small amounts of money.

School can be refer to as an investment %70 and a business %30, you invest a lot of capital or money in your school business, and if will take you time to get your capital back depending how much you charge per student and the standard of the school.

I consider school to be a business because you are managing a school and you're trying as much as possible to improve the standard of your school that is your business, I don't see it as an investment on my own way of thinking it is a business. Let me hear what others will say about this,
[automerge]1612266173[/automerge]
I consider school to be a business because you are managing a school and you're trying as much as possible to improve the standard of your school that is your business, I don't see it as an investment on my own way of thinking it is a business. Let me hear what others will say about this,
[automerge]1612266178[/automerge]

School management is most definitely a business. It is a highly profitable business at that. To the owner who is the sole proprietor, he/she first objective is to make profit from running the school. so therefore, it is a business.

Running a school is both a business and an investment. A business in the sense that, school owner are making a huge profit from all the services they provide to the students. And an investment in the sense that, the school owner can pass it down to his heirs.
[automerge]1612267572[/automerge]
Running a school is both a business and an investment. A business in the sense that, school owner are making a huge profit from all the services they provide to the students. And an investment in the sense that, the school owner can pass it down to his heirs.

School can be seen as investment and business. Setting up an accredited school is capital intensive and with high demand of modern facilities with mindset of making reasonable return in nearest future.

School is a business because it i involves the rendering of services with exchange for money. When you have school is like opening a shop where you expect customers to come and patronise you, and when they do you give them your best and get your money. There may be no continuity of business if there is continuous exchange of good or service for money.

School running is a business and it's good investment its lucrative business that most people ready to estherblish because the more you give people adminsion the more you gain more money so school is investment

Running a school is both a business and an investment. It is a business because if your students or pupils are many, you can start making your profit in a matter of few months. It is an investment too because it could take a long time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds