Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is school running an investment or business

Status
Not open for further replies.
A school can be a business or an investment due to the determination of the person
Well nowadays school is an investment in this case it refer to a mechanism use for generating future income
Where by your role is more passive

Advertisement Placeholder
The business of schools like any other popular investment can yield you good and vast returns if it is done very well. To be successful at this you have to be innovative enough and constantly to wade of your competitors. Your choice of location, the quality of the building, security and the teachers you decide to employ would go a long way to decide how people are going to patronise you.

School business,I reckon,requires far less start up and lower operating cost.

The ROI in school business is very fast, unlike the hotel business.

All been said, school running is a business and not an investment.

I think many known to earning the Bussiness in school some person is running our Bussiness with the help of school system and making Bussiness investment and taking fees and learning system increase now a time so many institute are made of the business is business and knowledge is knowledge gained

I don't think you start making profit immediately you start a school. Infact, you may not make profit in the first few years, there are things that needs to be put in place before enrollment starts coming in and these things cost money. Even if you start making money as soon as you start, it doesn't mean you are on profit.

The study showed that the financial benefits of obtaining a degree still make higher education a good investment, even though college has become more costly. Higher salaries, of course, are the biggest economic benefit of a college degree. ... The college premium is widespread geographically around the US

School is considered a business, not an investment. It has nothing to do with investing. Of course, literally, it is called investment because someone invested in it. But for me, I will consider it as a business. Sometimes the school has difficulties paying some of the obligations because some of the students failed also to pay their tuition.
I think running a school can serve as both business and investment. It is a business because you earn from the school steadily through the payments that the students make. If you own the land and the buildings in it, then we can equally say that it's an investment because you can choose to sell part of it, or the whole property to recoup your investment and make profit from them. When you start running school it's a business and when you investing it comes in profit soon so both are good in this.
[automerge]1612261792[/automerge]
School is considered a business, not an investment. It has nothing to do with investing. Of course, literally, it is called investment because someone invested in it. But for me, I will consider it as a business. Sometimes the school has difficulties paying some of the obligations because some of the students failed also to pay their tuition.
I think running a school can serve as both business and investment. It is a business because you earn from the school steadily through the payments that the students make. If you own the land and the buildings in it, then we can equally say that it's an investment because you can choose to sell part of it, or the whole property to recoup your investment and make profit from them. When you start running school it's a business and when you investing it comes in profit soon so both are good in this.

School running is a business in my own opinion cause you are making your money almost immediately. Most investment do tarry for a long period of time before it'll start yielding proceedings
Private school investment is very profitable, and lucrative since people must always go to school. If you are operating a private school in countries like Nigeria where you have less government schools, you are going to make so much profit from running a school business.

School running is a business in my own opinion cause you are making your money almost immediately. Most investment do tarry for a long period of time before it'll start yielding proceedings
I totally concur with your point of view that running a school is a business. We can look at it from this angle that any organization that is set up with staff members placed on salary is not an investment but a strictly a business run purposely to make a profit.

School running is a business. It generates money and profits for the owner. Anything that can fetch money to the entrepreneur is called a business. So school is s business.

School is more or less like investment. School is a place where students learn from and get impart. When u invest into school. You get your profits in massive returns. And also it an investment when graduated students are done with education they can come and help the growth of the school.

Unfortunately in my country Educational Institutes are becoming Hub of business Because they are increasing their fees Without looking back to the situation of people.
And every year Educational Institute Generating huge revenue from the people and they have no concern with the learning and skills to students.

To me, school running is an an investment being that you expend many capital into the project and expect the school to be able to generate income as time goes on that will serve as investment returns on your investment.

School is a business, a proper organization. Schools are quite possibly the most utilized organizations around. That implies that you can enhance your "deals" by conveying similar support of numerous purchasers simultaneously.

School running is an investment,a very good one . It touches everyone,society and you.as individual. It also creates more employment with out there.once you get a very good number of students than you can start balancing the fees .

I don't think I've been a school is an investment to me it's more or less like a business with little profit because in this 21st century there a lot of competition in having School and or else if your school have a lot or facilities and don't forget that many school has a lot of facilities so before your school can get recognition it deserves to be an investment sometimes the school dies.

I think school is like both investment and business. It's Business because they collect money or tuition from students parents to run their school, for me its like business. And investment because parents invest their money to school for their sons or daughters.

It is also an investment. New schools struggle to get new students and when this happens, you will realize that it is not easy running a school with the "Get quick rich" mentality. Understanding what this is all about will help you see school as an investment too.

I think school is both a business and an investment, it all depends on the ideology of the owners of the school. Which means a person might open a school and focus on the money he or she is receiving every term without trying to improve the school, which another person might not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds