Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is school running an investment or business

Status
Not open for further replies.
School tuning is a lifetime investment not a business. It is a life time investment that develops gradually over time. School fees this days is getting high over time and we all know how Important education is in this society
[automerge]1612470925[/automerge]
School tuning is a lifetime investment not a business. It is a life time investment that develops gradually over time. School fees this days is getting high over time and we all know how Important education is in this society

Advertisement Placeholder
Running school business and in on school is almost the same things because they do that with the aim of making profit and having impart in the life of the students , despite the fact that proprietors and proprietress are not ready to pay good salaries.

I will say it goes both ways as an Investment and also a business. At the inception of the school it can be said to be an investment and as time goes on when money is being made it would be a business avenue. Aside that a school can be said to be an investment because it impacts the life's of various individuals with knowledge.

Investment in an institution like the educational sector can be seen in various aspect.For any business to have a return in profit margin there need to be an investment into csrtain critical sector that will form a fooundation for profit making.Puting fund on infrastructure like the building,putting money in logistice to bring in students to and from their homes depending on the institution is an investment,seeting aside funs for human capacity development is an investment.When all these things has been put in place to get a working structure in place,the yield that will come out from it,is the business aspect of it,ie - for making profit.

School management is most definitely a business. It is a highly profitable business at that. To the owner who is the sole proprietor, he/she first objective is to make profit from running the school. so therefore, it is a business.

The opening a school is a business swell as an investment. It consumes a lot of capital to establish but in time you reap your reward. Then location too matters. Getting great teachers that know how to teach helps too.

I believe running of a school is a business. From this definition of investing: put (money) into financial schemes, shares, property, or a commercial venture with the expectation of achieving a profit. I believe running of school is not an investment but a business

Even though college has gotten more expensive, the study found that the financial benefits of earning a degree still make higher education a good investment. The main economic advantage of a college degree, of course, is higher wages. ... The college premium is geographically widespread across the US.

Schools are one of the most leveraged businesses around. ... What business model could you use to run a private school with free tuition ... He doesn't have the money to invest though. So school I part of investment thou I takes time and effort before its pays the investor well.

School running is a business in my own opinion cause you are making your money almost immediately. Most investment do tarry for a long period of time before it'll start yielding proceedings
it's a business and at the same time it's an investment because in case the school ceases to hold any longer, you can choose to convert your assets to cash. So I will say it's both an asset and an investment except in the case where the materials being used in the school at all rented.

School is more or less like investment. School is a place where students learn from and get impart. When u invest into school. You get your profits in massive returns. And also it an investment when graduated students are done with education they can come and help the growth of the school

Establishing a school is just like an investment because you have to get a location, build the school, employ teachers and endow it with good facilities to make it convenient for both student and the teachers, all this is just like investing for a period of time before you generate your capital back through student fees

School running is a business in my own opinion cause you are making your money almost immediately. Most investment do tarry for a long period of time before it'll start yielding proceedings
You are right. School business can also serve as an investment on the long run. Consider the years of operation. Over the years , through their service they are building their image which is an added advantage

I guess it depends on how you see the question. School can either be considered a business or an investment according to me. So any one can proof me wrong and I would gladly reason out your opinion
[automerge]1612478542[/automerge]
I guess it depends on how you see the question. School can either be considered a business or an investment according to me. So any one can proof me wrong and I would gladly reason out your opinion

Even though college has gotten more expensive, the study found that the financial benefits of earning a degree still make higher education a good investment. The main economic advantage of a college degree, of course, is higher wages. The college premium is geographically widespread across the US.

I guess a school should be running an investment program. Well looking at it from another angle you can also say a school runs a business but I do think it depends mainly on your point of view. You can decide to call it both if you wish too

Schools are a business, especially if it is a private institution. But in the students point of view, a school is rather an investment. One can get a degree by investing time learning in a university. Having a degree would bring advantage upon applying for a job.

School investment is a business because you're getting a return if your money every term and it's a very lucrative business to involve yourself in but it's not easy to start because you go through many Registration process
It's not easy to own a school because you don't just own a school with small amounts of money.

When you say school business you didn't specify if it's nursery, primary, secondary or tertiary but I want to assume you meant nursery to secondary school since that is most common in many nations. If you must set up a school, you must have passion for education and that should be driving force and not money, money will definitely come in at some point but don't piortirise it at the beginning.

I think it's both, but more an investment than a business. To open a school we need a huge amount of money. And not only for the building expenses and bill, but to fulfill all the heavy bureaucracy there is behind a school. The laws oblige, obviously, the school to pass various tests to be opened. And it is necessary to hire (and pay) a lot of people: teachers, secretaries, janitors, cleaning service, cooks for the school canteen. And we must always be ready to pay for the building maintenance.
But as we are still facing the current coronavirus pandemic event, here there is the sore point: certainly, it's not the best moment to open a physical school: it would mostly result into bureaucracy and taxes and if we are not billionaire, the risk of bankruptcy during a pandemic event is a concrete risk:cry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds