Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is school running an investment or business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can be both right? Since you will be getting money continuously just like an investment but business also works like that. But most schools also has those thing called shareholders to be more successful right? So those people sre investing on your school. So it's really both.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is both an investment and a business at same time, to build a school and have it functioning with quite some reasonable amount of students is not in any way an easy task. But once you are successful on this then you would sure be getting some great amount of your money spent.

Running a school is both an investment and a business. At the point when you conceived the idea of opening a school at that point you intended to invest in a school. However as soon as the school opens it becomes a business. The process of running the school daily makes it a business.

I think school running is a business . It is most profitable business. School is a place where children get education. They get education and pay fee . From this fee the owners of school running their business. I think it is also investment to running a school. School investment is lifetime and profitable investment.

Managing a school is an investment and as well a business too. Because both private and public government schools must have a financial target and must meet up with it in other for the school to keep running.
No one will be happy to see his/her businesses running at a loss.

There is a great difference between investment and business my dear. Investment is the amount or capital which is required to start any business or to buy any share of business. While business is the second one for which investment is necessary

The most important factor that determines the profitability of the business is fees. It is the primary source or sometimes the only source of revenue for the school. So the management has to be aware of the exact fee structure that will attract students as well as make the school a profitable business.

Running is school can be either an investment or a business, it depends on your mode of operation let's say you are directly involved on the day-to-day running of the school then we could see it is a business but if you are not involve on Daily running of the school then it is an investment.

School is both a business and investment. You get your profits almost immediately hereby making it a business. And in some big schools, there are some shareholders who invest in the school especially private universities, herby making it an investment.

School running is not a business but an investment. A lot of private school owners dnt even make their profits after starting the school for up to like say 3 years or so and I believe no business owner can stay for that long period before making his or her profits and school running is not like that

I think running a school is both business as well as investment. Many people established their own school and earn money and some worker make investment in it. This is a good business and you can make progress and made much capitals mean money by establishing any school.

If you have invested money in a school and you are also the operator of the school, this is your business. However, you have invested in a school but are not involved with day to day operation, this is your investment.

To me school generally is for both investment and business when I said it for a investment I mean before the school we start operation the must secure an asset inform of building which the children will be learning from. When I say it is business money generating from the school in term of passing knowledge to the children is in kind of profit to the owner of the school. So I will say how's school is both investment and business because you will surely make your profit from the capital invested in it.

School running is a business in my own opinion cause you are making your money almost immediately. Most investment do tarry for a long period of time before it'll start yielding proceedings
School running is both an investment and a business at the same time.
It is investment because at first you will spend your own money to put up the school and also to improve on its standards and at long last you will be getting money from that and you may term it as your business.
So running a school in my own opinion i consider it being an investment and a business too

Investments and business are similar in that both need you to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. The key difference, however, is that in business; you are actively involved in management while in investments, your role is more passive. An investment turns into a business when you begin to control the operations; the opposite is also true. Some school owners run the business as an investment I.e without taking over the management they just put people in education line in charge of it and they get their profit while some run it as a business taking full charge of it.

One of the fast growing business now is school especially in this part of the world.
As population is growing the need to establish more school is also needed.
We should see school as business now because it is generating enough money and employment to so many people.

It depends that should never be looked down and and businesses and how long the duration of which the business will stay before you can start using profit before you begin to think of generating income from a small investment you must have been able to do the population of your school population of students who are in your school when you must have arrived at doing this then definitely we will start reaping the rewards of your labour.

Educators typically take issue when their schools are called businesses. Nearly all schools are non-profit, and educators take pride in working purely on behalf of the public good. But we are, in fact, businesses. Rather than deny reality, we should seek to embrace what other enterprises have done to succeed and incorporate them, where possible, into making our service offerings better meet the needs (current and future) of our customers. At the very least, we must learn to maximize our efficiency and effectiveness as teachers by beginning to view our schools as competitive businesses offering a precious service- namely, education.

They always say that school is a business and not an investment that is why a lot of people who are doing business they need managers so in school you will obviously need a manager but sometimes an investment there is no need for manager just keep your money in a certain place and it will yield a desired results.

School running is a business in my own opinion cause you are making your money almost immediately. Most investment do tarry for a long period of time before it'll start yielding proceedings
If you look at the model very well you will see it is an investment.

An investment is one you put your funds, your funds keeps working for you and you get returns on investment, which might come daily, weekly or monthly while the school is in session.

And anytime you think you are done with the investment for one reason or the other, you can easily liquidate your assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds