Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is school running an investment or business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
Do you have a factual information that you can earn instant money when you open up a school? If you mean the tuition fees that are paid by the students at the start of the school year, that is not an earning or profit because that incoming money is just a revenue. The profit is derived when your incoming money is more than the expenses for the period which means you only earn a profit when the revenue is greater than the overhead expenses for the period of 1 year.

As for me I will say it's an investment and it's also a business because you investing in it time to time to make it improves and makes it to be peoples taste also a business because you also getting money from it and paying salary to your workers

I think it is a business and not an investment because you run it everyday. It is a good business because everyone wants to go to school. Government doesn't support so much schools these days so it is an opportunity.

A school is a business, because its not something you just put your money into and leave it, you will actually developed the school, create awareness so prospective students can come and register, then employ qualified teachers/lecturers. The fact that employment is even involved already shows you that this is a business.

I don't know what you mean by trying to give different meaning to business and investment, school is a business and as well an investment.
School are set up for profit making and I think investment is also the act of investing to get profit.

School running is both a business and also an investment. Investment and business serves the same purpose which is to bring income, more income per say. Private schools are most preferable.

School running business or investment is odious, the current school system does not cater for financial intelligence of tje student, it's just about certificate, passing exams, and having good grades are what we have in the school curriculum, except a business school.

Running a school is an investment. It is an investment because in the early years of the school,the owner keeps spending money in the school for so many things.. that period is known as the investment period. Running a school is also seen as a business because it is a potential profit making investment.

School investment is a business because you're getting a return if your money every term and it's a very lucrative business to involve yourself in but it's not easy to start because you go through many Registration process
It's not easy to own a school because you don't just own a school with small amounts of money.
school is a business that relates to getting pupils educated by academically certified teachers for aim of enlightenment. The founder of such institution will like all businesses have to pay staffs via school fees received. That alone makes it a business

How many times have you heard, “Do what you love, and if you do, you never work a day in your life?”

Someone should have also branded the saying, “Chase the money after business school instead of what you really want to do, and you’ll be on heart medication in no time.”

At the inception of the school creation, it is an investment. You spend a lot of money trying to improve the standard of the school. Trying to make the school conducive for the staff and students and to make every facility necessary available for smooth running. By so doing you are investing the money being spent. After this has been done, further money gotten from the school now makes it a business for you, you can now decide to claim that has a profit for the business
[automerge]1612218366[/automerge]
At the inception of the school creation, it is an investment. You spend a lot of money trying to improve the standard of the school. Trying to make the school conducive for the staff and students and to make every facility necessary available for smooth running. By so doing you are investing the money being spent. After this has been done, further money gotten from the school now makes it a business for you, you can now decide to claim that has a profit for the business
That's correct. It is usually not easy in the beginning and so many people give up in the process. Running a functional school is easier said than done. It is better one goes into it with the hope of providing a good education environment than to just think of profit making.

School is indeed an investment rather than a business. It's an investment in the sense that it doesn't bring immediate profit. It's also an investment into the lives of children.

While college is an investment, so is your business. You'll need to calculate your expenses, create a budget and plan your timeline
Prior to operating the school, you ought to at least have a Head of ... industry · invest in education sector · successful business strategies · School Business.

As far as I know running a school business is a business and it is not an investment Because you are dealing on how you can grow your business which is a school investment is something that you are actually invest and expect it to gain value over time but school program is a business.

This your question looks somehow, but you should know that school is running both investment and business because is an investment that turns out business and is business because you invested in it.. School is running both investment and business.

I consider school to be a business because you are managing a school and you're trying as much as possible to improve the standard of your school that is your business, I don't see it as an investment on my own way of thinking it is a business. Let me hear what others will say about this,
[automerge]1612266173[/automerge]
I consider school to be a business because you are managing a school and you're trying as much as possible to improve the standard of your school that is your business, I don't see it as an investment on my own way of thinking it is a business. Let me hear what others will say about this,
[automerge]1612266178[/automerge]
I strongly agree with you that school is a business not but with time it will later turn to an investment. Any establishment that involves the sale of commodity or rendering of services in exchange for for money is regarded toma business. Investment is when you put your money or efforts into a particular enterprise with the hope of getting a return in the nearest future.

School running is a business in my own opinion cause you are making your money almost immediately. Most investment do tarry for a long period of time before it'll start yielding proceedings
Yes, you are very correct. Running a school is a business, and a very good and Lucrative one at that. It pays. It actually pays a lot. In society where everyone want to be educated, tell me how running a school business will not be profitable?

Running school is a business not an investment cause if it's not well or proper managed it will be out of business world in no time. An investment either you look upon it or not it keep generating income for you daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
[automerge]1612470111[/automerge]
Running school is a business not an investment cause if it's not well or proper managed it will be out of business world in no time. An investment either you look upon it or not it keep generating income for you daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.

I think the major difference between a businesss and an investment is that a business requires you not adding your money to a particular task or event to earn more money buy it also requires more if your time and energy to unlike an investment.so opening a school is an investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds