Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is real estate a profitable business to invest in your country?

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
The real estate business in our country Pakistan is very profitable and very powerful and a lot of people do it and they are millionaires today because these businesses are very powerful and I think anyone who has an idea about You have to ask about this business and start with it and I think this business is very strong and good.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most common way real estate offers a profit: It appreciates—that is, it increases in value. This is achieved in different ways for different types of property, but it is only realized in one way: through selling. However, you can increase your return on investment on a property in several ways

Real Estate Business is a very profitable business to invest into all over the world so far you have the money or capital to invest in it. The best thing you just need to do is find some underdeveloped areas and buy huge plots of land and you must make sure the lands had prospect of selling in the next 4 to 5 years.

Real estate is a profitable business and its offers a profit: It appreciated and it increases in value. This is achieved in different ways for different types of property but it is only realized in one way: through selling.

Real Estate investment is very lucrative in my country Nigeria because people love to buy and own their house so as to have a place where they can sleep and also rest after returning from their daily work. The business is profitable, I would also love to be a real estate agent because it is cool.

There is no real estate that you will not spend money, but there are different type of real estate business in my country Nigeria, for example, there are real estate were is already build and all you have to do is to pay and pack in, there is another type that you will acquire the land and you will be given design of the type of house you can build there.. Theses is two type of real estate business, the first one is more expensive than the second.

Age 65 has long been considered a typical retirement age, in part because of rules around Social Security benefits. In 1940, when the Social Security program began, workers could receive unreduced retirement benefits beginning at age 65. Currently, the Social Security full retirement age is 66 for those born between 1943 and 1959, and 67 for anyone born 1960 or later.

According to my own point of view, real estate is a good business to invest in, in my country real estate is a very profitable business and I will advise anyone to invest in it, when you invest in real estate business you never lose, you always get profit, it has low risk. And you also get more profit

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
Yes of course dear, real estate business is one of the most preferable and profitable business in my country.
All the Governor and generals, the big investors, try to buy large lands and then start housing schemes, for earning massive amount of money.

Yes real estate is extremely profitable to invest in, in my country, the returns are very high and there are still that are not yet developed that have lands that are being sold for very cheap prices so people buy hem cheap and sell very expensive. Even when the lands are expensive people still buy because they know the value of having a landed property

I think if this business is started anywhere in the world, it will be called profitable. In this work we never lose. Loss in any work occurs when greed begins. Let us do business by gaining a certain amount of profit by overcoming greed۔ I think this business will be an important way to save money

Yeah in my country the business of real estate is more profitable and more demanding. The people who want to start this business have a lot of capital and much knowledge about this business. This business depend on location where you start this. Most places give you high margin profit. But some places are not give you profit. They give you loss.

Real estate business is the most lucrative business in Nigeria aside oil and gas. The rapid population growth in Nigeria made the real estate sector remain very lucrative as daily people are looking for house to rent or build a home of their own

Yes, real estate business is very profitable and lucrative business in my country especially in unban area. People are making money from real estate investment. If you have a capital and build standard house and resell it or rent it for telants you will make a good profits from it.

Real estate is a good business to invest into anywhere or any country. I believe all you have to do is have a good and reliable company to invest with and you are good to go. Your capital must all be good enough to earn a lot

Very profitable business in my country Nigeria, real estate business is the best investment anyone can think about to invest, real estate business is highly demanding and is profitable, but person who wants to start the business must be knowledgeable,

Real estate business is very profitable in my country. The reason is that the housing deficit in my country is in millions. Last time I checked it, there are 12 millions housing deficit in Nigeria. This gives the investors an opportunity to make most of the money. The makes it difficult to get a rent apartment in the highly populated urban certre like Lagos. The is the reason why there different real estate agency spring up every time.

Real estate business is more than profitable in my country, big boys are really making it big, no limit. In my country people comes in to acquire properties for example lands, houses, and many more, so our people utilizes this opportunity by borrowing money from banks, building standard houses which they will later sell at a higher price, that's a good business.

In my country Nigeria, it is a very good business, probably event the best, the population of the citizens is increasing people are in need of housing, the commercial area and urban cities are already overcrowded, so as long your property is located in a good area you will surely make profit.

Real estate is considered to be one of the most profitable and growing businesses. In the Nigeria of today, you can make a lot of money by starting a real estate business, whether as a real estate agent or as an investor. So it is really a profitable business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds