Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is real estate a profitable business to invest in your country?

In my country, real estate business is a massive business and very profitable. This is because there are lots of semi-urbanized areas that are witnessing real development for the first time, and therefore real estate investors are buying properties in those areas and reselling them later when the price has either doubled or tripled.

Advertisement Placeholder
These days, real estate is considered to be one of the most profitable and growing businesses. In the Nigeria of today, you can make a lot of money by starting a real estate business, whether as a real estate agent or as an investor.
Real Estate Business is the most lucrative business niche in Nigeria aside oil and gas. The rapid population growth rate in Nigeria made the real estate sector remain very lucrative as daily people are looking for houses to rent or build a home of their own

Yeap! Real estate business is very profitable in my country due to some other factors like inflation rate and demand for it. I share my own experience with you. My brother bought a plot almost four years ago for $3300 and now that has worth $ 15000 almost.

Real estate is profitable everywhere you just have to know what you doing, in my country you don't need huge capital to get into real estate business, there will be constant need for house so your service will always be in need.

Real estate is very profitable in my country. You find many people regardless of their social class engage in the business. But since the business is very capital intensive, you have to be bouyant in order to really make it big.

I reside in nigeria, i can say much because am not into the business, but with what have heard so far, i think it is profitable

It is the business of who has the money in Nigeria and nothing more. You have to understand how it works and having the right connections that will give you information on which property that is selling cheaper in the market is also key. I stay in Nigeria too and I see big men make a lot of money doing this estate management.

Real estate is another business with a good prospect that can give an investor a huge profit gain at the long run and with little no loss.
In Nigeria, real estate business is yet to be fully explored but there are investors creating waves in this field.

I think real estate investment is profitable in any countries of the world and my country is one of them if you have the money to invest because from all indication real estate investment requires a large amount of money which some people cannot afford

Real estate business has proven to he a very profitable business in any country all over the world, although it can be more productive in some countries, in a country like Nigerian real estate business is a very very profitable business because the more we have people increasing in population the more the demand for estate properties either by buying or renting

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
Real estate business is highly lucrative business to venture into in my country but one needs to be extra careful when you are introduced to buying any property so you won't fall into scammers trap and get duped. There are lots of fake documents.

I'm from Nigeria and my country is still developing. If one venture into real estate with huge amount of money. It is very profitable here now

yes real estate investment is very profitable in my country but just that before you can go into it you need a large sum of money to start because real estate investment is not something you can start with low amount of capital as it really require a lot of money which I cannot afford.

Real estate investment is very profitable in my country. I'm from Nigeria but requires huge amount of money. As a developing country and the largest population in Africa.

Many people are looking for accommodations and are ready to pay for it. It's a very profitable investment now.

Real estate business is a very profitable business here in my country in Nigeria. Alot of people make real money from this business. Real estate business is one of the top businesses in Nigeria so as an investor if you have the money you can come and invest because it will yield a very high return.

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
Real estate businesses are booming in my country with the whole real estate companies we still have housing problems. Thus is because the estate are too exorbitant for the average person to afford. Any real estate industries that can break this trend by doing all it can to provide a very affordable houses will not regret investing in the real estate business.

I think so in all contries real estate is a good business because in real estate one should not have the risk to loss his money as well as a man can earn a good profit from it and in these days the business man of real estate can enhance his business by connecting to social media means posts his houses on social media and get orders

If real estate is a profitable business in my own neck of my country? I would say yes and no. Yes because there are practical proof that people are making it real big here. There are also proof that some tenants are a living hell to these real estate owners too.

Well in my country I think it's profitable. Real estate is profitable all over the world. Only difference is that you may find the real estate the business is only valuable if there are enough places where the business can take place. Only business currently working out in corona times is the real estate and food. Travel is as good as close. So things would take a lot of time.

Real estate is a very profitable business though the laws guiding their operations and activities differs from country to country. You might need to have some form of knowledge on how real estate operates before you invest your funds in it or you can partner with an established real estate developers.

Dear friend, it really depends on the country we live. Where I was born and raised up (south european country) it means a huge amount of tax not affordable for everyone. In add to this, as lately became terribly difficult to find a renter who regularly pays his fee. It's easier for very wealthy people who yet know their future renters or can pay agencies to find the right renters for them. Then paying for regular maintainance comes too. This when buying physical properties. Then there is the real estate funds to invest and until now it was convenient in Brazil, where I moved years ago. Here it's possible to invest through internet banking, stock exchange mode. But is necessary to know markets, finance and economy to not fall into wrong real estate fund, so it's not for beginners, but for experienced investors.
I am dismayed to know that the real estate section of your continent or country is fraught with so many challenges but in my country the real estate business is quite a flourishing section of business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds